Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Your Love Letters Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Love Letters Experience (1891 Views)

Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? / Love Letters / Love Letters To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Love Letters Experience by IAMBREEZY: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
i didn't write any fvcking letter buh some girls in highschool wrote to me.
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by abdulwastecx(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wrote my first letter to justina, my junior secondary school crush... I was so shy when I gave her the letter, I felt like the world world was coming to an end
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by happykidArotiba(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
coz of my handwriting. I'll compose for many! and bet me, dose gals don't reject...The handwriting did it.
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by abdulwastecx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Those secondary skl days... Boarding house lmao..It was only letters that we used to communicate with our lovers

I was into so many girls in my junior school but very hard to talk to them...I always use written note to say hi
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Dbestmax(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: funny lol
Back den she was very shy....weneva I come near her window cos dts wia her seat is ...she wud bend down her head on d locker den I'l jst drop d letter. And 'about turn'....I'l stand some feets away and watch her Read and smile....hmmm...It was intresting..Mary na lie
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I was into so many girls in my junior school but very hard to talk to them...I always use written note to say hi
haha abi oh
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Back den she was very shy....weneva I come near her window cos dts wia her seat is ...she wud bend down her head on d locker den I'l jst drop d letter. And 'about turn'....I'l stand some feets away and watch her Read and smile....hmmm...It was intresting..Mary na lie
haha its not a lie lol
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Dbestmax(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: haha its not a lie lol
B4 dem come make me Senior Prefect for skul...She na serios late comer bt I no dey flog am...Eachtime she sees me @ d gate she'l smile and cover her face with her 2 hands and I'l jst knak her small sexy cain 4 head..dat tym I come dey send cynthia...that fair gal make she deliver my leta weneva I wan c her....Mary u knw nah...wia dat cynthia dey nw sef
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
B4 dem come make me Senior Prefect for skul...She na serios late comer bt I no dey flog am...Eachtime she sees me @ d gate she'l smile and cover her face with her 2 hands and I'l jst knak her small sexy cain 4 head..dat tym I come dey send cynthia...that fair gal make she deliver my leta weneva I wan c her....Mary u knw nah...wia dat cynthia dey nw sef
I dnt knw where cynthia is oo..I tink she has travelled sef
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Dbestmax(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I dnt knw where cynthia is oo..I tink she has travelled sef
Ahhh...Cynthia...I use 2 giv her some small change 4 d messages sef...even all those times wey oda guys dey chyke u...na she dey tell mi buh I go jst dy look dat ur swt face my hrt go jst melt...I go jst dey sing u dat our poem..
Mary had a little lamb(x3)..u knw nh...hehehe..dose days..Mary Mary ..gues we hav to find anoda means since Cynthia no dey agen..
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Ahhh...Cynthia...I use 2 giv her some small change 4 d messages sef...even all those times wey oda guys dey chyke u...na she dey tell mi buh I go jst dy look dat ur swt face my hrt go jst melt...I go jst dey sing u dat our poem..
Mary had a little lamb(x3)..u knw nh...hehehe..dose days..Mary Mary ..gues we hav to find anoda means since Cynthia no dey agen..
haha u dis boy ehnn
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Dbestmax(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: haha u dis boy ehnn
Hehehe...I left u somtin on ma profile check it up.
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hehehe...I left u somtin on ma profile check it up.
I went dere I didn't see netin
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Dbestmax(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I went dere I didn't see netin
#In Warri man's voice
Mary Mary Sheck again Sheck..its tagged 'YIM'
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by marieolae(f): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax:
#In Warri man's voice
Mary Mary Sheck again Sheck..its tagged 'YIM'
ok
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by LordLannister: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
I remember when a fine girl in my class then wrote a letter to me telling me how she liked me because i am the finest boy in school ,that i was gentle and my teeth were white and all that,we were in Jss3 then.Honestly i was flattered and kinda proud of myself but one odd thing in the letter was that ,she wrote 'William i want you to disvirgin me' omo see shivering ,i showed my silly bro and he was like is she fine ,does she have front and back,i was so scared ,i had to lie that i was sick to ma mum mehn i no go school till D next week o,when finally i got to school i was forming focused boy,and i knew that her friends had something to do with the letter also,they all started looking at me...at Break time she passed me and i dont know what actually made me to smile,i guess that gave her a "go ahead" and she literarilly came to meet me and said "Lets Go And Do It In The Toilet' .mehn i felt like puking,Omo i ran away,that made me have the mentality that girls actually love sex and that was what relationship was all about,anyway to cut to lng Issue short,i started using her for my pleasure at will,using my finger and touching her anyhow
Re: Your Love Letters Experience by Laitesmart(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2016
Sarimah:
Hehehehe..it was a normal thing in secondary skul..I wrote my first love letter in js2 tongue.. The letters always begins with DITTO(with d cupid sign) and ends with "for your eyes only" grin
Hmmm.. O ga ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cannot Date A Dirty Girl. Dirty Girls Repel Me. / Among All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover? / I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.