Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief (1037 Views)

VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Marriage According To The Quran And Sunnah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by rhemakid1(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2014
I am a Christian, and I am not here to oppose or antagonize anybody's belief.

I just want simple and laid down answers on this issues as this might help in general and shed more light on Islamic belief.

so as Christians believe heaven is the final destination through Jesus after death and believe that once we believe in Jesus ( God) and are born again, we are saved from condemnation, what does Islam offer for us and if I am to assume its heaven also [in English language] HOW AND WHAT (personal responsibility) DO WE DO TO GET THERE TO MISS CONDEMNATION (if that is in ur belief as well)?

pls I need enlightenment with no display of contempt or ridicule.
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2014
72 virgins after death is a great heresy .Only JESUS saves ,no religious leader can take away your sins
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by rhemakid1(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2014
hopelink1: 72 virgins after death is a great heresy .Only JESUS saves ,no religious leader can take away your sins
Lol, that's your opinion anyways. why not let us hear it from our Muslim brothers for better enlightenment wink
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by malvisguy212: 2:32am On Sep 30, 2014
rhemakid1: I am a Christian, and I am not here to oppose or antagonize anybody's belief.

I just want simple and laid down answers on this issues as this might help in general and shed more light on Islamic belief.

so as Christians believe heaven is the final destination through Jesus after death and believe that once we believe in Jesus ( God) and are born again, we are saved from condemnation, what does Islam offer for us and if I am to assume its heaven also [in English language] HOW AND WHAT (personal responsibility) DO WE DO TO GET THERE TO MISS CONDEMNATION (if that is in ur belief as well)?

pls I need enlightenment with no display of contempt or ridicule.
islam believe God will judge you according to your good deed,which is wrong,you dont bribe God with your good deed.

Allah Says in the Quran Chapter 101 Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11:
6 Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy 7 Will
be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance
(of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a
(bottomless) pit. 10 And what will explain to thee what this is? 11 (It
is) a Fire, blazing fiercely!.

The verse say if your good deed surpass your evil deed, you will be in a life of pleasure and stisfaction,deffinatatly the islamic heaven is all about sex.

If a man killed your loves one and was arrested , on the day of the trial
he pleaded gulty but went on and say he deserve to be free'd because
he has being doin good deed , and the judge free him,WILL YOU
CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD JUDGE?
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Empiree: 4:08am On Sep 30, 2014
@ rhemakid1, we can keep it very simple. It's not complicated at all. Forget about garbage written by malvisguy212 . To answer your question, we first of all believe there is ONLY one God called Allah in the Arabic Quran. We believe that God almighty has no partner nor son. Therefore, Jesus the son of Mary is not God or son. He's simply human being born of woman. In reference to this, Quran says in Chapter 112 verses 1-4 (Sahih International)

"Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

This chapter emphasized tawheed (Oneness of God). That is, we must not ascribe partners to God. This is the first commandment revealed to all prophets and messengers of God. Violators are condemned eternally. No chance of getting out of Hell. That is, this is one sin unforgivable.

On tawhid or tawheed, Oneoness of God, which means we mankind and Jinkind are commanded to worship none but God alone. Services, Sacrifices, Adoration, Praises, Glorification are all for almighty God alone. We can not call any human being like Jesus, cleric, Pope etc God. He (God) alone is the Owner of universe. He alone is the Only Controller of the world. To Him alone judgement is due and He sees all things.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Empiree: 4:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Everyone is scared of dying and rightly so. The uncertainty of what lies beyond is frightening. It may be that of all religions, Islam, provides the most graphic details of what comes after death and lies beyond. Islam views death to be a natural threshold to the next stage of existence.

Islamic doctrine holds that human existence continues after the death of the human body in the form of spiritual and physical resurrection. There is a direct relation between conduct on earth and the life beyond. The afterlife will be one of rewards and punishments which is commensurate with earthly conduct. A Day will come when God will resurrect and gather the first and the last of His creation and judge everyone justly. People will enter their final abode, Hell or Paradise. Faith in life after death urges us to do right and to stay away from sin. In this life we sometimes see the pious suffer and the impious enjoy. All shall be judged one day and justice will be served.

Faith in life after death is one of the six fundamental beliefs required of a Muslim to complete his faith. Rejecting it renders all other beliefs meaningless. Think of a child who does not put his hand in fire. He does not do so because he is sure it will burn. When it comes to doing school work, the same child may feel lazy because he does not quite understand what a sound education will do for his future. Now, think of a man who does not believe in the Day of Judgment. Would he consider belief in God and a life driven by his belief in God to be of any consequence? To him, neither obedience to God is of use, nor is disobedience of any harm. How, then, can he live a God-conscious life? What incentive would he have to suffer the trials of life with patience and avoid overindulgence in worldly pleasures? And if a man does not follow the way of God, then what use is his belief in God, if he has any? The acceptance or rejection of life after death is perhaps the greatest factor in determining the course of an individual’s life.

The dead have a continued and conscious existence of a kind in the grave. Muslims believe that, upon dieing, a person enters an intermediate phase of life between death and resurrection. Many events take place in this new “world”, such as the “trial” of the grave, where everyone will be questioned by angels about their religion, prophet, and Lord. The grave is a garden of paradise or a pit of hell; angels of mercy visit the souls of believers and angels of punishment come for the unbelievers.

Resurrection will be preceded by the end of the world. God will command a magnificent angel to blow the Horn. At its first blowing, all the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth will fall unconscious, except those spared by God. The earth will be flattened, the mountains turned into dust, the sky will crack, planets will be dispersed, and the graves overturned.

People will be resurrected into their original physical bodies from their graves, thereby entering the third and final phase of life. The Horn will blow again upon which people will rise up from their graves, resurrected!

God will gather all humans, believers and the impious, jinns, demons, even wild animals. It will be a universal gathering. The angels will drive all human beings naked, uncircumcised, and bare-footed to the Great Plain of Gathering. People will stand in wait for judgment and humanity will sweat in agony. The righteous will be sheltered under the shade of God’s Magnificent Throne.

When the condition becomes unbearable, people will request the prophets and the messengers to intercede with God on their behalf to save them from distress.

The balances will be set and the deeds of men will be weighed. Disclosure of the Records of the deeds performed in this life will follow. The one who will receive his record in his right hand will have an easy reckoning. He will happily return to his family. However, the person who will receive his record in his left hand would wish he were dead as he will be thrown into the Fire. He will be full of regrets and will wish that he were not handed his Record or he had not known it.

Then God will judge His creation. They will be reminded and informed of their good deeds and sins. The faithful will acknowledge their failings and be forgiven. The disbelievers will have no good deeds to declare because an unbeliever is rewarded for them in this life. Some scholars are of the opinion that the punishment of an unbeliever may be reduced in lieu of his good deeds, except the punishment of the great sin of disbelief.

The Siraat is a bridge that will be established over Hell extending to Paradise. Anyone who is steadfast on God’s religion in this life will find it easy to pass it.

Paradise and Hell will be the final dwelling places for the faithful and the damned after the Last Judgment. They are real and eternal. The bliss of the people of Paradise shall never end and the punishment of unbelievers condemned to Hell shall never cease. Unlike a pass-fail system in some other belief-systems, the Islamic view is more sophisticated and conveys a higher level of divine justice. This can be seen in two ways. First, some believers may suffer in Hell for unrepented, cardinal sins. Second, both Paradise and Hell have levels.

Paradise is the eternal garden of physical pleasures and spiritual delights. Suffering will be absent and bodily desires will be satisfied. All wishes will be met. Palaces, servants, riches, streams of wine, milk and honey, pleasant fragrances, soothing voices, pure partners for intimacy; a person will never get bored or have enough!

The greatest bliss, though, will be the vision of their Lord of which the unbelievers will be deprived.

Hell is an infernal place of punishment for unbelievers and purification for sinful believers. Torture and punishment for the body and the soul, burning by fire, boiling water to drink, scalding food to eat, chains, and choking columns of fire. Unbelievers will be eternally damned to it, whereas sinful believers will eventually be taken out of Hell and enter Paradise.

Paradise is for those who worshiped God alone, believed and followed their prophet, and lived moral lives according to the teachings of scripture.

Hell will be the final dwelling place of those who denied God, worshiped other beings besides God, rejected the call of the prophets, and lead sinful, unrepentant lives.

7 Likes

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by SirHouloo(m): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity.  He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary.  Therefore he spoke out against it.

Christians also reject that God had physical intercourse with Mary, but we understand Christ being God's Son as an analogical term.  We believe that the eternal Son of God, one with the Father from all eternity, united to Him in one Spirit, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and took "the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7).  We believe in the incarnation of the Son of God. 

Muhammad did hear the Christians proclaim Jesus the Messiah as God's Son, but understanding or not, he specifically denied that Jesus was the Son of God.  He said in the Quran,

Sura 2:116 -            "They say:  "God has begotten a son".   Glory be to Him.  No, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth:  everything renders worship to Him."

and,

Sura 9:30 -            "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

Muhammad was unable to distinguish between the Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Arab Pagan belief in idols as offspring of God, i.e., Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, (these were idols worshipped around Mecca as daughters of the supreme God - or Allah).   Muhammad misunderstood that Christians in no way consider Jesus - the Son of God, in the same way the Arab Pagans understood their idols.

Muhammad's misconception of the Sonship of Christ is another proof that the Quran was not revealed to him by God, but rather it was built upon Muhammad's own concepts and ideology. 

Because of Muhammad's misunderstanding, Islam places limits on God's power.  In view of this, a Christian writer commented that "to assert that God has no Son because He has no wife is like saying that God is not living because He does not draw breath."  Daniel, "Islam and the West, p.182.
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by SirHouloo(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:

John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.

Colossians 1:13-20            "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light:  "the image of the invisible God".
During His baptism, God Himself confirmed this by the sound from heaven 'this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, hear Him'.
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Rilwayne001: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2014
malvisguy212: islam believe God will judge you according to your good deed,which is wrong,you dont bribe God with your good deed.

Allah Says in the Quran Chapter 101 Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11:
6 Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy 7 Will
be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance
(of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a
(bottomless) pit. 10 And what will explain to thee what this is? 11 (It
is) a Fire, blazing fiercely!.

The verse say if your good deed surpass your evil deed, you will be in a life of pleasure and stisfaction,deffinatatly the islamic heaven is all about sex.

If a man killed your loves one and was arrested , on the day of the trial
he pleaded gulty but went on and say he deserve to be free'd because
he has being doin good deed , and the judge free him,WILL YOU
CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD JUDGE?

Mr.man abeggg go an sleep.

I once advice you to take your O'level back, without O'level you can't be admitted to the university, now instead of you to find a way of doing it again, u keep comin here to display your ignorance undecided undecided

Its better to remain silent than to say what you do not have knowledge of.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Rilwayne001: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2014
rhemakid1: I am a Christian, and I am not here to oppose or antagonize anybody's belief.

so as Christians believe heaven is the final destination through Jesus after death and believe that once we believe in Jesus ( God) and are born again, we are saved from condemnation,

"And they say: 'None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.' Those are their (vain) desires. Say, 'Produce your proof if you are truthful.' [QURAN 2:111]

rhemakid1: what does Islam offer for us

"But it is for those Who fear their Lord, That lofty mansions,One above another, Have been built: Beneath them flow Rivers (of delight): (such is) The promise of Allah: Never doth Allah fail in (His) promise. (The Noble Quran, 39:20) "

"But those who believe And work deeds of righteousness -- To them shall We give A Home in Heaven -- Lofty mansions beneath which Flow rivers -- to dwell therein For aye -- an excellent reward For those who do (good)! -- Those who preserve in patience, And put their trust In their Lord and Cherisher. (The Noble Quran, 29:58-59) "

"And We shall bestow On them, of fruit and meat, Anything they shall desire. (The Noble Quran,c52:22) "

"(To them will be saidsmiley 'Eat and drink ye, With profit and health, Because of your (good) deeds. (The Noble Quran, 52:19)

"Therein will they Recline (at ease): Therein can they Call (at pleasure) For fruit in abundance, And (delicious) drink; (The Noble Quran, 38:51) "

"(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)? (The Noble Quran, 47:15) "

"Be ye foremost (in seeking) Forgiveness from your Lord, And a Garden (of Bliss), The width whereof is As the width of Heaven and earth, Prepared for those who believe In Allah and His messengers: That is the Grace of Allah, Which He bestows on whom He pleases: and Allah is The Lord of Grace abounding. (The Noble Quran, 57:21)

"Be quick in the race For forgiveness from your Lord, And for a Garden whose width Is that (of the whole) Of the heavens And the earth, Prepared for the righteous. (The Noble Quran, 3:133)

"And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury; - beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: 'Praise be to God, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of God: indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us.' And they shall hear the cry: 'Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness).' (The Noble Quran, 7:43) "

rhemakid1: HOW AND WHAT (personal responsibility) DO WE DO TO GET THERE TO MISS CONDEMNATION (if that is in ur belief as well)?

Always in the Qur'an when Allah mentions those who will attain Paradise, He mentions the believers, not the Muslims. He, subhanahu wa ta'ala, says, "Indeed the Muttaqoon will be amongst the Gardens and water-springs." [QURAN 15:45]

He also says,
"Verily, the Muttaqoon will be in a place of security, among Gardens and Springs, dressed in fine silk and (also) in thick silk, facing each other. This is how it shall be, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes. They will request therein for every kind of fruit in peace and security." [QURAN 44:51-55]

So who are the believers and how do we become one of them? Allah says,

"They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and they strive with one another in hastening to good deeds, and those are among the good." [QURAN 3:114]

He also says,

"But those who have faith and work righteousness, they are companions of the Garden: Therein shall they abide (forever)." [QURAN 2:82]

This place of tranquility and bliss is not something easily attained. Allah says,
"Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried, 'When (will come) the help of Allah?' Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!" [QURAN 2:214]

What Allah and His Messenger (saw), convey to us is that the people of Paradise are the God-conscious, and the God-fearing.Not everyone, who says, Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, just as not everyone who professes the Shahadah, will enter Paradise. Only those who fear Allah as He ought to be feared, and are motivated by that fear to do acts of righteousness will attain success. The one who is conscious of His Lord, in every aspect of his life, and turns to Him in true submission, will have purchased for himself safety and security on a day, when there will be none, except with Allah.

rhemakid1: pls I need enlightenment with no display of contempt or ridicule.

Would you, now, look down with disdain on a tiding like this, [QURAN 56:81]
?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by manmacho: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What Allah and His Messenger (saw), convey to us is that the people of Paradise are the God-conscious, and the God-fearing.Not everyone, who says, Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, just as not everyone who professes the Shahadah, will enter Paradise. Only those who fear Allah as He ought to be feared, and are motivated by that fear to do acts of righteousness will attain success. The one who is conscious of His Lord, in every aspect of his life, and turns to Him in true submission, will have purchased for himself safety and security on a day, when there will be none, except with Allah.

Would you, now, look down with disdain on a tiding like this, [QURAN 56:81]
?

what you are saying invariably is that for a man to make paradise he must be without SIN (Perfect). how do you attain this as a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by rhemakid1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow I see we do have a lot of Islamic scholars here, thanks all for the comment and enlightenment, so my concluding question based on the shared above information is: what is my assurance for 'salvation' (permit me for using the Christian term) after believing in Allah and his servants and doing good deeds and works? In another word what is the YARDSTICK for me to know quite assuredly (measure) that am going to paradise after serving him diligently knowing fully well that m a sinful man just trying to live an upright life , but can't be so perfect in it?

If u still don't get my question well, let me put it plainly..
In Christianity we bliv once you have Christ you r saved, in Islam we blv once u blv in Allah and do good deeds u r saved? But how much good deeds can I do in a lifetime that ll surpass my bad deeds in this sinful world, cos me no quite well that my good deeds might not be enough

And secondly this good deeds does it refer to my association with others alone or also with my own body?
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Empiree: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Read my responses in blue.
rhemakid1: Wow I see we do have a lot of Islamic scholars here,
No, we are not. We are dudes.

what is my assurance for 'salvation' (permit me for using the Christian term) after believing in Allah and his servants and doing good deeds and works? In another word what is the YARDSTICK for me to know quite assuredly (measure) that am going to paradise after serving him diligently knowing fully well that m a sinful man just trying to live an upright life , but can't be so perfect in it?
[b]What is required of us human is to worship God alone and do not associate partners with Him and do good deeds. This is "assurance". On the other hand, no one can possibly know for sure his or her final abode. It is not wise to say 'i will go to paradise' even you sincerely worship God alone and do good deeds. Only God Almighty has final clue. But Quran says that anyone who worships God alone and do good deeds, whether male or female, his or her destination is paradise. If a muslim does the above and dies in it stands 99.99% chance of paradise. That's the assurance. That is, you have tawheed (you worship God alone and you call none else God until you die). Prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessing be upon him) thought us that salvation in islam is that we worship God alone and not His creation. If someone says he believes in God alone or claims to be muslim but he/she does not worship till he/she dies, his saying that he believes in God alone is not sufficient. In conclusion, if a muslim worships God sincerely and do good deeds sincerely, it is still by God's Mercy and Grace he or she enters paradise. Compared to someone who doesnt worship God or worships something else besides God and whether he or she does good deeds or not, stands .01% of entering paradise[/b]

If u still don't get my question well, let me put it plainly..
In Christianity we bliv once you have Christ you r saved, in Islam we blv once u blv in Allah and do good deeds u r saved? But how much good deeds can I do in a lifetime that ll surpass my bad deeds in this sinful world, cos me no quite well that my good deeds might not be enough

What do you mean by (if someone has Jesus)?. Do you mean believing him as God's sent or God himself to be worshiped?. Clarify that first, please. It's deception for someone to claim once he has Jesus will be saved. That's fallacy. If someone has Jesus (Allah's blessing be upon him) but commits sins and crimes, paradise is no no my friend. Worshiping Jesus, that alone takes one to opposite of paradise. Unlike in Islam, Quran stresses the believe in God and worship of Him alone and do righteous good deeds. You see this in Quran multiple times.

And secondly this good deeds does it refer to my association with others alone or also with my own body?
'Good deeds' entail, mandatory worship of God alone, additional or supererogatory prayer, feed the poor, be nice and gentle to everyone including neighbors, take care of orphans, do not oppress and do not be oppressed, not be arrogant, walk gently on earth, do not bear false witness, protect your private part, stay away from stealing, cheating, lying, killing, drugging, be good to your wife and children, parents and family and be sincere and not showing off while doing good deeds. These are just few of good deeds

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by rhemakid1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
about having Christ I meant having Him as ur personal Lord and saviour, well i see that might not really go well with you as that is against your blv ..
I see that the main difference between Islam and Christianity is how they view Christ.

truth is am new on NL, doh been a guest for a while, so I m actually afraid of being rly sincere and maybe blunt in the page due to threats of being banned..that's y my topic was so neutral

I ll b rly only open if u can assure of being Free from ban
Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Empiree: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
rhemakid1: about having Christ I meant having Him as ur personal Lord and saviour, well i see that might not really go well with you as that is against your blv ..
I see that the main difference between Islam and Christianity is how they view Christ.

truth is am new on NL, doh been a guest for a while, so I m actually afraid of being rly sincere and maybe blunt in the page due to threats of being banned..that's y my topic was so neutral

I ll b rly only open if u can assure of being Free from ban
Bold contradicts Oneness of God in both Torah, Gospel and Qur'an. Not acceptable as in saying Jesus is God and to be worshiped. But savior and lord literally apply to other prophets and messangers of God as well, since they came to save us from hell by delivering the message from God. I am not going to drag into such debate. There are NL threads on that topic.

Mod will not ban you if you do not result to insult or blasphemy. So far, you are okay. But i am not the one to guarantee ban or no ban. Mod may warn you first if he notices your intention of this thread is not sincere.

5 Likes

Re: Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief by Akindarchi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rilwayne001 got it spot on jazakallahu khayran . Empiree barakallahu feekum

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tarawi Or Asamu / How A Jamaican Girl Became A Muslim / 8 Church Members Trying To Bomb Church Arrested In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.