Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time (758 Views)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by superken(m): 3:45am On Sep 30, 2014
This would be the fifth time Mark would be flying the party’s ticket as he has run and so far won in all the elections for the Benue South senatorial seat since 1999.

Speaking at the party’s stakeholders meeting in Otukpo, Benue State, Mark said on Saturday that the desire of the Idoma community to return him to the Senate again would no doubt create history in the political equation of the country.

The Senate President, who was represented by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, said he was humbled by the demand of his kinsmen and would not turn down the offer because he said the Idoma people deserve a place in national politics.

According to Moro, “the Senate president has accepted the call.”

Earlier, the Chairman of PDP in the state, Dr. Emmanuel Agbo, said the endorsement was for the common good of the Idoma nation which he asserted cannot afford to downplay the prominence the office of the Senate president has brought to the tribe.

Continue Reading :http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/09/2015-election-senate-president-david.html

Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by naturally: 3:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Ah ah, he wan die for senate?

I dey queue, Abeg, give another person chance so it can get to me also

1 Like

Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by sammieguze(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Can you imagine that

Why wount they allocate shiii for themselves when they know they will still be the set of people to benefit from it in the long run.

Mtcheeew...... Thiefry

naturally: Ah ah, he wan die for senate?
I dey queue, Abeg, give another person chance so it can get to me also
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by hybridtm(m): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Inasmuch...as i like dis man...But una no dey tire..Nigeria politicians..no get retirement age
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by fitzmayowa: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2014
The guy wan turn Sepp Blatter of Nigerian senate ni jare...SMH
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Bonaventure my man. Go on jare. . . the Senate needs your dignified and avuncular presence.
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Experience is very important in law making,so its important Sen. Mark continue his stay at the hallow chamber.
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by RockMaxi: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2014
The youths are leaders of tomorrow but you need to ask yourself "why not today"?
30 Years make a generation right..Follow up on this analysis.
David Mark have been in Government since January 1984, he was elected as the Governor of Niger State.
Incumbent Senator for Benue South since May 1999 till now.
Re: Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time by yetunsbay(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2014
pro01: Bonaventure my man. Go on jare. . . the Senate needs your dignified and avuncular presence.
dia will b sm1 who can do beta...

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Politics: Apc, Pdp, Lp, Agn - The Battle Line Is Drawn / Should We Resort To Arms Smuggling To Tackle Insurgency? / China Backs Nigeria On Yuan Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.