Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

$9.3m Scandal: My Hands Are Clean - Oritsejafor Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Scandal: My Hands Are Clean - Oritsejafor Opens Up (408 Views)

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$9.3m Scandal: My Hands Are Clean - Oritsejafor Opens Up by superken(m): 3:57am On Sep 30, 2014
The president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, yesterday broke the silence about the controversial $9.3m smuggled into South Africa by two Nigerians and an Israeli, using his private jet, saying his hands are clean.

Oritsejafor broke his silence during the National Executive Council meeting of CAN at the National Christian Centre, Abuja, saying he waited for today to brief the leaders of the church and explain his position on the issue, because he believes the primary institution he owes an explanation to is the church.

Read what he said below;

“I wish to assure you that I will not do anything to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ or compromise the divine standard of the church.

“As you are all aware, the media has been awashed in the past few days about an unfortunate incident involving the movement of funds from Nigeria to South Africa. In the unfortunate news reports, attempts have been made to link me directly with the transaction.

“So far, I have refrained from making any direct public response pending the time that I would have briefed the leaders of the church and explained my position on the issues to them.
“I believe that the primary institution that I owe any explanation to is the church.”

“At the risk of being seen to be defending myself, I wish to confirm to the distinguished leaders of the church that the Bombardier Challenger 601 aircraft in question is mine. The aircraft was presented to me as a gift by members of our congregation and ministry partners worldwide at my 40th anniversary of my call into the ministry.

Continue Reading : http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/09/93m-scandal-oritsejafor-finally-opens.html
Re: $9.3m Scandal: My Hands Are Clean - Oritsejafor Opens Up by hybridtm(m): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2014
God will definitely see u thru dis ....sir

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Formally Dumps Labour Party For PDP / We The Leaders Σƒ Tomorrow How True?? / Former Anambra Governor Peter Obi Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.