Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30027 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

You see how confused you are? You said I was a disgrace to education in Nigeria and I said I didn't school in Nigeria.

Where I live, we don't need JAMB to gain university admission so how could I have failed something I didn't sit for in the first place?

As for the girl, thanks, I don't do dullards. And as for you, if you can't come back and challenge or humbly respect my stand on Tinubu's figurative use of the word REVOLUTION, then you are monkey.

Oh the dude from mars and Jupiter

I laugh but bounce dude
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Everything they blame it on Jonathan

A man his dick can't erec.t will blame Jonathan
A woman that her Toto can't wet will blame Jonathan

grin grin grin Tony Tonerooooo!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Gbawe2: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked 9 pages already? Tinubu, without doubt, is the biggest 'box office' politician in Nigeria. Like or hate him, no one is neutral to Tinubu's persona, comments and actions.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by dein77(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. All this political parties are all the same. They are only good for one thing, looting the Commonwealth dry. Real revolution like Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana or the one by the fillipinos did against ferdinand marcos in 86. That's the only one that can solve nigeria's problem.

I doubt if you or the vast majority of us are willing to pay the huge price the Filipino paid in order to bring down the evil regime of Fernando Marcos! Besides such a revolution can only succeed amongst a truly United and courageous citizenry, not amongst cowards and tribal bigots. We aren't mature enough for any kind of revolution. We all secretly enjoy the corrupt state of things in the nation.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lucasbalo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
dein77:

I doubt if you or the vast majority of us are willing to pay the huge price the Filipino paid in order to bring down the evil regime of Fernando Marcos! Besides such a revolution can only succeed amongst a truly United and courageous citizenry, not amongst cowards and tribal bigots. We aren't mature enough for any kind of revolution. We all secretly enjoy the corrupt state of things in the nation.
Speak for yourself buddy, I don't enjoy any corrupt things in Nigeria. Don't even live in Nigeria but come to visit or on business. I agree with you on. the other points though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by dein77(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lucasbalo: Speak for yourself buddy, I don't enjoy any corrupt things in Nigeria. Don't even live in Nigeria but come to visit or on business. I agree with you on. the other points though.

The revolution has already started with me. I don't give or solicit bribes. I pay my bills. I don't run against traffic. I don't destroy our environment. I openly condemn nepotism and bigortry. I criticise and vilify corruption. The revolution, like an erupting volcano, has to start from.the within. It has started in me.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lucasbalo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
dein77:
The revolution has already started with me. I don't give or solicit bribes. I pay my bills. I don't run against traffic. I don't destroy our environment. I openly condemn nepotism and bigortry. I criticise and vilify corruption. The revolution, like an erupting volcano, has to start from.the within. It has started in me.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by persius555(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
tinubu cannot absolve himself of the decay and rot in the system.Aside from looting lagos to his stupor (stereotype of a nigerian politician), his inability to see that his party which is a major oppostion to produce a formidable candidate that would give GEJ a good run for its money. On a level playing ground, an oshiomole-fashola, kwankwaso-oshiomole, kwakwanso-amaechi or okorocha govt would give a dissimal performing-corrupt GEJ led pdp govt a good contest. If tinubu cant come with a candidature in the mould of the mentioned few candidates, then i can only say he is part and parcel of the elitist that have held this nation back.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lucasbalo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Lucasbalo][/quote]Good for you then I hope others follow your lead. My concern is that I know Nigeria can be better. I do my bits too whenever I am in Nigeria by not bribing any one at the airport nor bribing police officers or any others. In fact, will be in Nigeria in few weeks and I will keep to that.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
pheyikemi: Are u minding the guy, he doesn't look to me like he's reasoning wiv an intact faculty, he's d dumbest of all pro-BAT, when he's yelling common sense revolution up and down N/L, does he fink our politicians can do away wiv violence. In short the guy must be sleeping on a moving okada.

If you think I am dumb, open a thread and challenge me to a political discussion on matters arising. I dare you.

If you don't, then you will remain dumb forever.

Or to be specific, open up a thread on REVOLUTION and challenge me to a debate that all Revolution in history have always been bloody.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

If you think I am dumb, open a thread and challenge me to a political discussion on matters arising. I dare you.

If you don't, then you will remain dumb forever.

Or to be specific, open up a thread on REVOLUTION and challenge me to a debate that all Revolution in history have always been bloody.
Do u fink everyone is as jobless as you? Not every one is dat silly to open threads all becos of a useless debate wiv a dumb fellow, aint got dat time for you. Take it or leave it, you are dumber than I thought.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
pheyikemi: Do u fink everyone is as jobless as you? Not every one is dat silly to open threads all becos of a useless debate wiv a dumb fellow, aint got dat time for you. Take it or leave it, you are dumber than I thought.

OK, I will challenge you. At least, that way you won't have to stress yourself opening a thread. In my spare time, you will receive a mention from me. Then, everyone can know who is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

OK, I will challenge you. At least, that way you won't have to stress yourself opening a thread. In my spare time, you will receive a mention from me. Then, everyone can know who is dumb.
hehehe, will ur mention put food on my table? They'll actually see how dumb you are, 'cos u'll be conversing wiv urself alone. Not everyone is as jobless as u, and not everyone is a political paid agent like u, u know. But if there's a spare time, I MAY grace woteva silly thread u decide to open though not all invitations are worth honouring.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Billygee2u: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
the first name I hate to hear in Nigeria is Tinubu.the man is the commander in charge of touts(Agbero) in lagos State and entire south west .He is the highest looter in the south west .I detest Tinubu.He never have any good agenda for Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
pheyikemi: hehehe, will ur mention put food on my table? They'll actually see how dumb you are, 'cos u'll be conversing wiv urself alone. Not everyone is as jobless as u, and not everyone is a political paid agent like u, u know. But if there's a spare time, I MAY grace woteva silly thread u decide to open though not all invitations are worth honouring.

Goes to show that you can only rant. FYI, I don't know any APC member here in Anaheim or have any as a friend. And as a nerd and a patriot, money (especially money from politicians) don't sway me. I love my comfortability and I will never sell my future for a few naira.

I found myself in this thread not to hold briefs for Tinubu but to fight political party obsession that is dividing and destroying the youths (including you)

A man calls for you to use your commonsense to effect a change in government by voting wisely and you all conclude without thinking deeply that he is asking you to take up arms.

Words can be used literally or figuratively. In this case, it was used figuratively. If the government thought it was inciting, shouldn't they be charging Mr. Tinubu already?

Or maybe you think your government is afraid of him, in which case we should conclude that they are weak and people should boot them out through votes?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

Goes to show that you can only rant. FYI, I don't know any APC member here in Anaheim or have any as a friend. And as a nerd and a patriot, money (especially money from politicians) don't sway me. I love my comfortability and I will never sell my future for a few naira.

I found myself in this thread not to hold briefs for Tinubu but to fight political party obsession that is dividing and destroying the youths (including you)

A man calls for you to use your commonsense to effect a change in government by voting wisely and you all conclude without thinking deeply that he is asking you to take up arms.

Words can be used literally or figuratively. In this case, it was used figuratively. If the government thought it was inciting, shouldn't they be charging Mr. Tinubu already?

Or maybe you think your government is afraid of him, in which case we should conclude that they are weak and people should boot them out through votes?

if u go thru ur previous post, u'll see clearly you are the one ranting, plus I neva mentioned a specific party paying u as their agent but u already mentioned d one to wc u belong. I guess if u as a youth had enof commonsense, u'll see he nids to check himself b4 uttering some speeches, he's among those milking the country dry, so the evolution shd start wiv him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
pheyikemi: if u go thru ur previous post, u'll see clearly you are the one ranting, plus I neva mentioned a specific party paying u as their agent but u already mentioned d one to wc u belong. I guess if u as a youth had enof commonsense, u'll see he nids to check himself b4 uttering some speeches, he's among those milking the country dry, so the evolution shd start wiv him.

You clearly have a problem. Just because I tried to correct a misconception, I am suddenly sounding like an APC member to you. I guess if I was doing this for a PDP member, I will be a PDP member. Good thinking. The youth indeed are the future leaders of tomorrow.

And don't try to play smart cos it makes you ridiculous. When you said I was a paid agent, would you want anyone to believe I could be paid to defend Tinubu without supporting APC? You are obviously retarded.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
DonDiego: "Common sense revolution" indeed. The type in which ALL Nigerians will each have their mums as Iyalojas and when she dies they'll deliberately replace her with their daughters while also in the process wangling in their wives and sons-in-law to displace and replace some other incumbents as the representatives of their constituencies at the state and national assemblies. Common sense revolution indeed! We don hear.

I hope you know iyaloja is a traditional institution.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
samplegirl:

If there is anybody around here who should use his brain I believe it is you becuase people with low mentality like you are always misled with coined English.

Now take this, the last time I checked the meaning of REVOLUTION my dictionary it told me that it is to overthrow a ruler or political system. But there is a word there one need to observe closely. The word OVERTHROW. I serached futher my same dictionary told me that it is to REMOVE A PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM POSITION OF POWER BY FORCE. That is when I know that the word revolution is not democratic.

No matter how the word is used as it relates to government it means the same thing but few gullibles will be decieved by the crafty polishing by people with hidden agenda. I know you don't know this much but I don't blame you as no one has the monopoly of knowledge.

Before I go, let me quickly inform you that there is no where in the world where revolution has taken place in the ballot booth. What happens when a government is voted out is not revolution but democratic regime change. But what happened in Algeria,Egypt Libya and so on is revolution. If that is what your man wants, fine, but I mantain he will be in the front row with all the members of his family.

Wonderful !!! Please kindly tell us the name of your dictionary.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
ajayitp04: But he himself is guilty of most of d things he said. What did he do when he was in power? Nothing. So telling nigerians 2 have common sense revolution is like him telling d whole 170 million nigerians that they have no sense. Anyway, we will think over what u've said, but I know if they give the so called power 2 u people(APC), I can boldly say it that u have no miracle 2 perform 4 us than 2 find a way of putting in ur own straw 2 siphon. That's d naked truth. All of u guys are d same.

No one old enough to know Lagos pre 1999 will ever say this.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by BraniacX(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

i think d oda dude is trying to also inform you that d term "common sense revolution" is a misnomer here in Nigeria. This means if you're trying to hold Nigeria, her politrickcians and people to ideal standards and ideas or lets say western standards and ideas, then you have failed before you started.
My advice is that you come live in Nigeria for at least a year so that you'll develop a different perspective to issues. A Nigerian perspective.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
django1:

I hope you know iyaloja is a traditional institution.

Does that mean his daughter is next in line ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

You clearly have a problem. Just because I tried to correct a misconception, I am suddenly sounding like an APC member to you. I guess if I was doing this for a PDP member, I will be a PDP member. Good thinking. The youth indeed are the future leaders of tomorrow.

And don't try to play smart cos it makes you ridiculous. When you said I was a paid agent, would you want anyone to believe I could be paid to defend Tinubu without supporting APC? You are obviously retarded.

Good night.
And you have a bigger problem. Aint playing smart, itz obvious I'm smarter dan u are. You can't see beyond ur nose can u? I guess dat makes u a leader of tomorrow? If truly u dnt work as a paid party agent, u needn't mention a party name to vindicate urself. Obviously u are a dunce and like I said b4 u are dumber than I thought. Good night to u too.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
BraniacX:

i think d oda dude is trying to also inform you that d term "common sense revolution" is a misnomer here in Nigeria. This means if you're trying to hold Nigeria, her politrickcians and people to ideal standards and ideas or lets say western standards and ideas, then you have failed before you started.
My advice is that you come live in Nigeria for at least a year so that you'll develop a different perspective to issues. A Nigerian perspective.
Are u minding him, obviously he's myopic in all that concerns Nigerian politics.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2014
pheyikemi: And you have a bigger problem. Aint playing smart, itz obvious I'm smarter dan u are. You can't see beyond ur nose can u? I guess dat makes u a leader of tomorrow? If truly u dnt work as a paid party agent, u needn't mention a party name to vindicate urself. Obviously u are a dunce and like I said b4 u are dumber than I thought. Good night to u too.

Dvmbass. I guess in your stupidity, a paid agent of a party which is neither PDP or APC but vying for presidency would have the time to support an obviously and relatively stronger contender like APC with just months to election when he is in fact paid to make any of PDP or APC or both weaker for its own advantage.

You are the dvmbest fucktvrd in the world.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2014
hifaif:

Dvmbass. I guess in your stupidity, a paid agent of a party which is neither PDP or APC but vying for presidency would have the time to support an obviously and relatively stronger contender like APC with just months to election when he is in fact paid to make any of PDP or APC or both weaker for its own advantage.

You are the dvmbest fucktvrd in the world.
E pain you? Are you thru crying?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2014
pheyikemi: E pain you? Are you thru crying?

Pain me, you must be joking. It is your poor sense of reasoning that is paining me.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2014
hifaif:

Pain me, you must be joking. It is your poor sense of reasoning that is paining me.
it's good to know u are pained, though I marvel @ ur stup.1dity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
pheyikemi: it's good to know u are pained, though I marvel @ ur stup.1dity

No, babe. I can never be pained especially when I know I have said my mind. The fact that you could only call me silly names while I have been the one trying to help you understand my point is what baffles me.

I have paraphrased the conversation we had here:

ME: Call me to a debate on REVOLUTION

YOU: I am not jobless

ME: OK, I will call you

ME: Common sense revolution is a figurative way of saying you should effect a change in government by voting wisely

YOU. You are dumb. You are a paid agent

ME: I am a patriot not an APC member

YOU: I didn't mention the party. You gave yourself away

ME: But how can I be a paid agent of maybe LP and be supporting a relatively stronger party when I should in fact be working towards making it weak?

YOU: You are dumber than I thought.

What really have you said? Nothing. That is the only thing that bothers me.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
hifaif:

No, babe. I can never be pained especially when I know I have said my mind. The fact that you could only call me silly names while I have been the one trying to help you understand my point is what baffles me.

I have paraphrased the conversation we had here:

ME: Call me to a debate on REVOLUTION

ME: OK, I will call you

ME: Common sense revolution is a figurative way of saying you should effect a change in government by voting wisely

YOU. You are dumb. You are a paid agent

ME: I am a patriot not an APC member

YOU: I didn't mention the party. You gave yourself away

ME: But how can I be a paid agent of maybe LP and be supporting a relatively stronger party when I should in fact be working towards making it weak?

YOU: You are dumber than I thought.

What really have you said? Nothing. That is the only thing that bothers me.
What a nice story.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
pheyikemi: What a nice story.

Seems like you love me. Let us end this stuff.

Good day.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
hifaif:

Seems like you love me. Let us end this stuff.

Good day.
If the definition of love is : the way osama bin laden loved america or the way boko haram loved nigeria, then I love u. Good day to u too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.