Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building (24850 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Out Condolence Message To T.B Joshua On Collapsed Building / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by areson: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guys check out this lovely music from Nikki Laoye

Download here: NIkki Laoye – Arise O Compatriot
Happy Independence!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by destante(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
She always comes with shockers. Whether positive or negative shockers. Poko baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by happykidArotiba(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
i was dere wen she was typing that!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by veronokoh(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nice of u tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by murgarang(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
bad condition grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by murgarang(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ladycloud: good for them
she look familiar ooooo abi na similiar
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by ymdo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Someone should please, tell me why I love this babe. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by M4gunners: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
This cheap attention seeker bitch is on it again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Mishydoo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na pastor of celebrities, as he do Jim Iyke,....She wants to him to Lay hands on her tlo grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by debosola(f): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tonto Dike news bin making front page since time immemorial.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Aida13: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

Please is breakfast taken at any other time but the morning ? Got the gist ?

Breakfast can be at midnight, if that is when you 'break your fast' from eating for the day. So if you didn't get to eat all day and end up eating at 9pm, that's your breakfast bro grin But of course we get your gist. Maybe the guy normally eats 'afternoon breakfast' so he had to clarify it this time undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by anthony86(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Heaven will surely be filled with surprises.

When the families of Christian brethren that lost their lives due to the tragedy that struck SCOAN are expecting condolences from notable MOGs,
whose own do they see.That of TONTO DIKE
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by PenSniper: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
chiketee:
Oga breakfast is the first meal of the day after an overnight fasting. So if your first meal is by 2pm it's still breakfast. Most ppl eat in the morning but that doesn't mean breakfast must be in the morning. Lunch is the second meal of the day.

Oga, go and read the comment that gave rise to mine, try to read between the lines. 1) your analysis is not supported by the dictionary. 2) his comment included something i remembered they call tautology which i jocularly pointed out - (. . .my morng breakfast).
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by PenSniper: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Breakfast can be at midnight, if that is when you 'break your fast' from eating for the day. So if you didn't get to eat all day and end up eating at 9pm, that's your breakfast bro grin But of course we get your gist. Maybe the guy normally eats 'afternoon breakfast' so he had to clarify it this time undecided grin

By your authored or universal dictionary ? Please have a check, then come back, maybe we'll all learn something together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by PenSniper: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
ymdo: Someone should please, tell me why I love this babe. grin

Maybe the name Tonto ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Okudiover(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin Did the toto Dike also send condolence to the loved ones left behind by the deceased people? Or maybe TB or is it TV Joshua was the only one who lost relations in the avoidable tragedy?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by 360command: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Indirectly, is she telling TB that she would come and see him for deliverance just as my guy did?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by berrystunn(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Make i see read biko
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by berrystunn(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis: nice one from Tonto

You smoke too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by donstevico(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
reaky: BOOKED angry make i eat first
u still dey chop?? abeg if u no want the space give me

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ymdo: Someone should please, tell me why I love this babe. grin

when you smoke well, you go know why........@R#m

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Octaves(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Look how the govt has shelved the investigation to allow the man to propagate his own theory of low flying 'strange' aircraft. Low flying aircraft fly over my area every few minutes because we live close to an airforce base, our house and others in my neighbourhood would have collapsed a long time ago. I just despise the way things are handled in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Akachukwuvic(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
does it change the price of locozade spot?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by ymdo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
berrystunn:

when you smoke well, you go know why........@R#m
I'm coming for you. Be prepared!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by andyanders: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yesoooooooooooooooo, God Almighty will see Prophet T.B.Joshua through.Tonto Dike, thats a good msg to the man of Go
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by maximas(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Satan sabi pray o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by limmo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
birds of same feathers....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by BodyKiss(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
What do you expect from a nollywood actress? Dissapointed, no.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by royalblood21: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Navvy: gbam! They wont see d pple that died o.
People died?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by tokjohn: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by allanphash7(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2014
is breakfast taken in aftunu ?

smh
qadeerkug: i will comment wen i take my morng breakfast undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 01, 2014
odunH: Hi
. . . . . . . . . Hello Odunayo, welcome to Nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Christmas Cards / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.