Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My First Love Just Got Admission - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Just Got Admission (2411 Views)

10 Signs He’s Faking Love Just To Sleep With You / Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by philantoxx(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
bro your in a sweet and sour situation.if u ain't lucky u become a nuisance to her.for real

1 Like

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Emmysteve(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
perry2020:
E just said ez in luv and would do anything to keep her.and besides if u read tru very well I said I no twill be only the last option he would do.everyone is concluding that the girl will change,ur conclusions alone would make him change and make d girl go far from him.
He should keep doing ez best to save ez relationship and every other thing will follow.i think he should give her tym aswell to settle down and concentrate before any little thing he will start shouting she has changed.we all no skul ain't easy most especially uni for those who have been der.
A very matured advice from you.

In addition, should incase he observe changes from her which is likely, he should try and avoid telling her the changes. Simply go and start shopping for replacement.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Medunah: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
What da OP, if dats u on dis thread

www.nairaland.com/￴1864922/meet-most-handsome-guy-nairaland

Then ur not serious, as old as u are, better find something better to do with ur life than lust after a girl who prolly in d nxt 3months will 4get bout u
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by starlingbawa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
It is not definitive to say she'll leave you but chances are she's going to start seeing some other dude sooner or later... Now that's definitive!

Come to think of it, we all know the fever pitch excitement we all faced upon getting admission into the university. These situations have a tendency to overwhelm 'Jambitos' and I'm sure she's no exception.

It's a known fact that guys tender to prey on incoming female students all in the name of trying to 'assist the novice' whereas the real intention is aimed at navigating a route to the 'Honeypot'.

Now that's said and done, she'll stay with you if she wants to and it's not how hard you try to or not.

Finally have it at the back of your mind that anything and just about anything is possible( You may want to get your heart a new set of SHOCK ABSORBERS).

I wish you well and hope she remains your love. CHEERS!!!
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by beckyomas(f): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
starlingbawa: It is not definitive to say she'll leave you but chances are she's going to start seeing some other dude sooner or later... Now that's definitive!

Come to think of it, we all know the fever pitch excitement we all faced upon getting admission into the university. These situations have a tendency to overwhelm 'Jambitos' and I'm sure she's no exception.

It's a known fact that guys tender to prey on incoming female students all in the name of trying to 'assist the novice' whereas the real intention is aimed at navigating a route to the 'Honeypot'.

Now that's said and done, she'll stay with you if she wants to and it's not how hard you try to or not.

Finally have it at the back of your mind that anything and just about anything is possible( You may want to get your heart a new set of SHOCK ABSORBERS).

I wish you well and hope she remains your love. CHEERS!!!
lol! Seconded, you really might want to get 'new shock absorbers', infact, its a must.
Its not because anything will happen but as a precaution. But please, dont start seeing things when there's actually nothing to see, its always stressful during this stage for freshers too. Goodluck.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by WackyJ1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why are people giving this young man hope when there is absolutely None!!

Girls just wanna have fun at that age and in that new environment without a strong will, she is a gunner.

But like I said, don't let the fear of losing her make you to start accusing her when she fails to call or do some certain things.

Keep calm, be supportive, be encouraging, take another girl to keep your mind off things, get a life and be better.

Modified: Don't preach too many long sermons and think that the length of your words will help change anything! Things you say will not have effect. Or that her staying is a direct consequence of your actions.

It will hurt, it will burn, you may be broken but don't remain so and always remember that it's never your fault.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
perry2020: First of all congrats but I don't think u should have stressed ursef opening a thread.
Anyways to keep d relationship Goin send her Atleast 15k every month,1.5recharge monthly for bis,750 recharge card each week and most of all give her surprise visits.
Well I no u won't do d money part bt d answer is the last part.

I guess u jokin rty¿
Funny & mean joke u jst pulled.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by CuteMaro(m): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry dude, u just lost her.. lol
not necessarily though. I b'liv u lose her wen u start giving a Bleep.
Just do ur thang man, it's a 50-50 thing.
Meanwhile, do start making a backup of ur relationship, incase u lose ur data via viral invasion. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs He’s Only After Sex / Light-skinned Vs Dark-skinned ladies. Which Do You Prefer? / Why Do You Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.