Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? (18944 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born On October 1st / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? / How Would You Celebrate Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Philadelphia: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ebubest: na him u cari girl name, oluku go sleep it paat ur bed tym, monkey alpha delta

You don't feel pains in your brain when you see an English word or when you try to understand one but also when you try to make 1 complete sensible sentence. I'm sure you've gone into coma after typing that rubbish of yours. If you manage to wake up from that come, please note that Philadelphia is not just a name. It is not gender associated. I pray he understands just 1 bit of that even if it takes him 1 year to understand everything I just typed.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Philadelphia: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ebubest: na him u cari girl name, oluku go sleep it paat ur bed tym, monkey alpha delta
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by davizen: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will go out for Reach Out Nigeria.
RON tinz on point!!!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Ebubest(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Philadelphia:

You don't feel pains in your brain when you see an English word or when you try to understand one but also when you try to make 1 complete sensible sentence. I'm sure you've gone into coma after typing that rubbish of yours. If you manage to wake up from that come, please note that Philadelphia is not just a name. It is not gender associated. I pray he understands just 1 bit of that even if it takes him 1 year to understand everything I just typed.
u are just being stupid, i have more important things to think of than replying u, see am not in ur league let me tell u, d super eagles don't play against d falcons. go hug transformer. RAT BRAIN.....
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by davizen: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2014
REacHOut Nigeria D BLAZE
We will shake this nation. The nation will know that there’s another nation called Christ Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by princebergz(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2014
mickyarams:
How long did it take you to come up with that one? You act as though your stupidity is a virtue. Slowpoke!

I have a job you know... in the spirit of Nigeria's Independence I cease all hostilities with you.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
stinggy:
Even me. So sad cry
Happy Independence day.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mickyarams: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
princebergz:

I have a job you know... in the spirit of Nigeria's Independence I cease all hostilities with you.

I cease all hostilties with you as well. Maybe next time I visit 9ja we can drink palm wine together to galvanize our truce. Happy independence day!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by stinggy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
missbronze: Happy Independence day.
Same here. How's work going?
You got my mail right?
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
stinggy:
Same here. How's work going?
You got my mail right?
Work is just there. Working and nlanding.

Mail? forgive me. Not the regular mail checking type.

#off to check it.#
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by princebergz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
mickyarams:

I cease all hostilties with you as well. Maybe next time I visit 9ja we can drink palm wine together to galvanize our truce. Happy independence day!

eziokwu! you sure sound like a good sport... over and out!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mickyarams: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
princebergz:

eziokwu! you sure sound like a good sport... over and out!

Whatever makes you happy, silly plebeian plonker!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by princebergz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
mickyarams:

Whatever makes you happy, silly plebeian plonker!

don't get me started habilis...
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mickyarams: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
princebergz:

don't get me started habilis...

How did you make it past kindergarten?? that's not even a complete sentence. Calling you a reta.rd will be an insult to reta.rds, so I'll just call you a pathetic 4cktard. By the way send my regards to your orangutan mum, I guess that'a why you're so hyper on this forum trying to act like a smart pleb. Oxford has a better dictionary where you can copy words to paste here. Silly doughnut!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by princebergz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
mickyarams:

How did you make it past kindergarten?? that's not even a complete sentence. Calling you a reta.rd will be an insult to reta.rds, so I'll just call you a pathetic 4cktard. By the way send my regards to your orangutan mum, I guess that'a why you're so hyper on this forum trying to act like a smart pleb. Oxford has a better dictionary where you can copy words to paste here. Silly doughnut!

*claps* feel free to complete the sentence... but dude you're pathetic, such bitterness,1,2,3...8 lines, 8 whole lines! Get a life oaf.
N.B: my mum is off-limits...
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Philadelphia: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmm! So I'm getting notifications just because 2 NLers are 'chat - fighting'? On a day like this. There is hope for Nigeria. #NLersfightingsince1011#. Is is well.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by clemzo101(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
We have a life already its just u dat need to make something out of ur already pathetic life ........u obviously need help
SmellMyFart post=/post/26739387:

Lots of abuses for just saying my opinion. You guys better get a life.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by davizen: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Vegan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
I wil continue sleepin
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by uniqueama1(f): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
brownlord:
Since its a 2 in 1 day for me alias my birthday, always the best, buss n end up in club too bad can't do any of tht 2mao
Happy birthday in arrears Brownlord!I couldn't acess my mail cos Yahoo blocked me.I'm yet to rectify their instructions.How r u?its been a while!Hope ur gud sha?
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by brownlord: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
uniqueama1:
Happy birthday in arrears Brownlord!I couldn't acess my mail cos Yahoo blocked me.I'm yet to rectify their instructions.How r u?its been a while!Hope ur gud sha?

Sweery thanks, I'm doing fine and how are you? You do bb or maybe we talk by phone? I don't have whatsapp. Have a good evening uniqueama
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by uniqueama1(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
brownlord:

Sweery thanks, I'm doing fine and how are you? You do bb or maybe we talk by phone? I don't have whatsapp. Have a good evening uniqueama
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by brownlord: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
uniqueama1:
my bb pin 2

Thanks dear, Now edit your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage / Bridesmaid Butt Cheek Exposure: The Latest Wedding Trend(photos) HIT OR MISS / Mass Wedding Ceremony In South Korea (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.