Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Roof Your House With The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State, Call - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roof Your House With The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State, Call (458 Views)

Planning To Roof Your House? Contact The Professionals / U Can Know The Quantity Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles That Will Roof Your House / Roof Your House Wit The Best Manufacturer Of Quality Roofing Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roof Your House With The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State, Call by docherich4290: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you in Need of durable and quality stone coated roofing sheet that would not fade easily, call Mr Donald (CEO Docherich Nig Ltd) 07062764235/08144262260
Mr Donald is a major supplier of the Original Stone Coated Step tile roofing sheet
We have wide experience on this product that people call me from far and wide just to get professional advice in respect to the stone coated step tile roofing sheet...
Mr Product don't fade and i supply only the best and nothing but the best..
We can show you simple ways of discovering an original roofing sheet...
My products are fully original and affordable.....
We supply mainly Korea Stone coated roofing sheet and New Zealand Stone coated roofing sheet
We also Supply the Shingle roofing sheet too at the rate of 2500 per square meter...

As for the Korea bond stone coated roofing sheet (0.45mm), I supply for a flat rate of =N=2200 per square meter..
And the New Zealand bond stone coated roofing sheet (0.4mm), I supply at a rate of =N=2300 per square meter

For the shingle roofing sheet, I supply at the rate of =N=2700 per square meter..Has a thickness of (0.55mm)..

Now we install at a flat nonnegotiable rate of =N=200 per square meter...

Accessories..

Ridge cap 1400 per 1.4meter
Facial board 1400 per 1.4mater
Bash board 1400 per 1.4meter
Gutter 1400 per 1.4meter
Treated Nail 1200 per kg
Sealant 5000 per box
Installation =N=200 per square meter..
Note (we can also deliver to your site not withstanding the location or distance of the site.. We supply to various states, Such as kano, Ondo, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Warri, Bauchi, kalabar, etc)..
We have an efficient transport system BUT YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TRANSPORTATION COST

Am a very real and straight forward person and you wont regret doing business with me.
For more information, contact Mr Donald on any of the following link below

bb pin (22ef7e78)
whatapp application (07062764235)
Skype id (donaldfynboi)
Email (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com)
Facebook id (donald daniel uche)
For more information, call Mr. Donald (07062764235 or 08144262260)
Yahoo messenger (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com)
Roof link (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNHV-PjBko)
blogsite = http://donaldroofanddoor..com/

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Flat For Sale @ Abuja Fct / One Bedroom Available In A Very Clean Compond In Port Harcourt. Call 08137844500 / A Lovely Roomself Contain To Let At Ebute Metta East Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.