Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death (707 Views)

The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Minna: Nigeria Prison Service Recaptures 108 Escaped Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death by felicia01(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello guys, I would like to know your honest opinions on LGBT Rights in Nigeria.
PLEASE Let's keep it NICE and NO cursing others out so we can keep this post open! grin

**I didn't say you need to post I support this or I am this or that*** The last thing I want is for people to get in trouble okay? This is just an open talk about our opinions. smiley But you must present yourself well. cool

Thank you smiley

*edit* This post was made to get people's political views.
Re: Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
So you joined nairaland on sept 30 to come preach LGBT or whatever you call it by stressing payment? I blame we Nigerians in our quest for money we go into wrong hands, pls carry your campaign and good for nothing research to South Africa. Gays and Lesbians aren't got any right in Naija and that's the end.

2 Likes

Re: Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death by felicia01(f): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2014
darlingtonNYIG:
So you joined nairaland on sept 30 to come preach LGBT or whatever you call it by stressing payment? I blame we Nigerians in our quest for money we go into wrong hands, pls carry your campaign and good for nothing research to South Africa. Gays and Lesbians aren't got any right in Naija and that's the end.
As I say on my profile I'm not here to preach. I'm here to get everyone's opinions. Everyone has a right to say what they truly feel.
Re: Against The Law To Be LGBT In Nigeria/ Prison Sentences And Death by felicia01(f): 2:42am On Oct 06, 2014
what's everybody's opinions?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RJY87BB

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Review Of Hon Victor Ochei's Political Career / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All / Stomach Infrastructure, An Insult To Ekiti People — Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.