Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? (1377 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Tips On Finding A Cheap Hotel During The Ever Bustling Canton Trade Fair / Lagos State Has Set Aside The 15th Of October, 2014 As No Horn, No Siren Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by sassygal(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Please is there anyone attending the next edition of the Canton fair?

How did you get your invitation and Visa? Did I leave my processing too late cos I'm only interested in the 2nd and 3rd phase.

Also wouldn't mind a travel companion. Any related info will be appreciated.

Cheers
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by wip7: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
sassygal: Please is there anyone attending the next edition of the Canton fair?

How did you get your invitation and Visa? Did I leave my processing too late cos I'm only interested in the 2nd and 3rd phase.

Also wouldn't mind a travel companion. Any related info will be appreciated.

Cheers

Yes yes..I am going to phase 2 and 3. I will be leaving on 20th cos it takes almost 2days from location to Mainland. I am a regular visitor so had multiple long visa got that from my partner company there. So if you have purchased or had biz agreement with reliable and reputable companies over...they will be willing to send you IV..its easy!

Alternatively the organizer of Canton fair can arrange for the IV and IC via their BEST-E-service web...You apply and fill the details..one of my friends did that and i think she got her IV within a week as well.

sassygal: Did I leave my processing too late cos I'm only interested in the 2nd and 3rd phase.
It depends on country you live or currently living and passport you own. I got mine within same week when i applied In Turkey. So you have to check the processing date based on those factors. Just ensure you have all your docs ready like company documents and bank letter.

If you make it down around 21-22, kindly write here so you can visit us and eat fried frogs with my friends...Last Canton we had lovely Frogs and Almond flavored lizards....you cant resist this.
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by sassygal(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oh thanks. I have asked for an invite from the organisers and awaiting response.

I am currently in Nigeria and own a Nigerian passport, I hear it takes 2 weeks. I may just apply in Accra.

Thank you for the offer but fried kini? shocked embarassed I will be coming with garri ijebu and groundnut. I can't shout.
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by wip7: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
sassygal: Oh thanks. I have asked for an invite from the organisers and awaiting response.

I am currently in Nigeria and own a Nigerian passport, I hear it takes 2 weeks. I may just apply in Accra.

Thank you for the offer but fried kini? shocked embarassed I will be coming with garri ijebu and groundnut. I can't shout.

Hmmmm... Normally if they verify your company details within 3-4 days they should send you some log and reg details to your email by the organizer. Have you attended this fair before? The last one was okay but weather was hot....this time...it will be chilling slightly. Okay if takes 2weeks in Nigeria...you can still apply since Phase start 23rd......Which section/what do you like to buy?
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by ManchyBabe: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
I shall be attending, but like Wip 7, i already have a Visa from my country of residence.

1 Like

Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by wip7: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
ManchyBabe: I shall be attending, but like Wip 7, i already have a Visa from my country of residence.

Which phase are you attending? what you buying? for me mostly machinery and consumables...
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by Hinahuang(f): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Yes, IF You done business with Company in China, they are willing to send you the Letter.
Here ,Making the letter about the half month and then sending you the letter , and when you get the letter , you can use that to get the visa, it will be easy to get it.
Re: 116th Canton Fair- October 2014 Attending Anyone? by Bren4real: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
wip7:

Yes yes..I am going to phase 2 and 3. I will be leaving on 20th cos it takes almost 2days from location to Mainland. I am a regular visitor so had multiple long visa got that from my partner company there. So if you have purchased or had biz agreement with reliable and reputable companies over...they will be willing to send you IV..its easy!
Alternatively the organizer of Canton fair can arrange for the IV and IC via their BEST-E-service web...You apply and fill the details..one of my friends did that and i think she got her IV within a week as well.
It depends on country you live or currently living and passport you own. I got mine within same week when i applied In Turkey. So you have to check the processing date based on those factors. Just ensure you have all your docs ready like company documents and bank letter.
If you make it down around 21-22, kindly write here so you can visit us and eat fried frogs with my friends...Last Canton we had lovely Frogs and Almond flavored lizards....you cant resist this.
wip7:

Hello @wip7, please are you going for this 117th canton fair?

(1) (Reply)

..... / 20 Forbidden Places You’re Not Allowed To Visit / Inside Boeing's New ₦138b "Mansion In The Sky" Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.