Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25330 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by jobsat34(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
I dont even have to bother myself cos my wife wont watch a football match for a million naira...
she would rather leave the house for you than to sit and watch..

but i know 2 ladies that would die for barca and chelsea respectively.. one of them love that 50million waste Torres like hell..
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Women!!! Women!!! They r something else; special species. They won't let you be d moment you start watching football. They would start grumbling, going up and down like Ilèkè idi, asking you when was d last time you visited family's dentist, when was d last time you check your weight? Ve you called grannies to check on them and above all is this funny question they would ask you, hun, are we not suppose to do .................. (they put something that suit them in that space like going to Cinema or eating out) together today I mean like now cos it's getting dark?

Some women would even support the opponent team just to get you upset, but shockingly you would take the same wifey to her world(cloud 10) few hours later and d same wifey who supported Arsenal against your own team - Chelsea would start asking you all sort of funny questions such as these:

Wifey/girlfriend: Babe, I like blue jersey your team was wearing on the pitch d other time you know

Hubby/boyfriend:oh really!!! You do? dat is amazing

Wifey: yes i do. I ll be a Chelsea's supporter henceforth

Hubby: oh nice one- look at her stylishly and just shake your head...

And if you r caught shaking your head while she is patronising you, o boy!!! That is another Gobe entirely...

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by npizoblack(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Nice one
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by orgasticdance: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Watching football with the woman is more fun to be perfectly honest even if she doesn't get the intricacies of the beautiful game. As a funny and livelier person than me, she picks on quirks that really lighten the mood in a way my man friends may not.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: Still funny. Though I first read this 10yrs ago
Yea! Read it a long while ago. Though still funny.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Revolva(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2014
so..how does this makes front page..sef i wonder
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
I once asked my bro f Arsen Wenger s d owner of Arsenal embarassed

bt now I knw d basis cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Neldrizzy(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Its very romantic, expecially wen ur team is winning... After the match, yu cool off with sex!!!
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by adonbilivit: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
but shey viewing center owners no go chop?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Its very romantic, expecially wen ur team is winning... After the match, yu cool off with sex!!!
hmmmmmmmn
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nkemimoh(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Really funny
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Neldrizzy(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
claireshan: hmmmmmmmn
grin grin grin you love it right?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by simdam500(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2014
and how many times is this jokes goinna make fp...

repetition of fp topic since 1818
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Tomceeno(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Very funny
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Endyrock(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
I still day laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Odunharry(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe: Me: yes footy time
Hubby: looks at me and takes the remote
Me: arsenal ati taniyen
Hubby: shey ori oruko ni
Me: asks him again
Hubby: with a bit agression spurs
Me: spurs, grabs remote frm him, yes totteham
Hubby: hisses
Me: boring match bt I want spurs to win
Hubby: raises eyebrow
Me: spurs scores, goal, screaming
Son: goalllllllll
Hubby: will u both keep quiet, why disturbing
Me: laughing
Son: laughing
Hubby:murmuring, arsenal can like to spoil mood
Me: check what barcelona is playing na
Hubby: hisses, its 5-0
Me: shouts, yes my boys are good

Me: goal, picks phone abt to update
Hubby: offside jor
Me: ehn ehn
Hubby: goal, I said it, both team to score
Me: who scored?
Hubby: ololade
Me: shey niagerian ni, boboyen ojo naija na
Hubby: quiet
Me: o de soro na, shey naija ni
Hubby: shouts oxlade, fimile

Me: boateng niyen abi?
Hubby: am hungry, pls mk me fresh meal
Me: frowns and goes to the kitchen
buhahahahah....no use laff kill me
u want mk ur husband team lose....Shey 9ja ni bobo yen part got me rotflmao
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by buoye1(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
I no get wify......onli ma butufu GF
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Odunharry(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Some guys too can be annoying ehn

D guy: Bros how fa? Na match them
dey play?

Me: Yes nau. Shebi na im u dey
watch.

D guy: Ok. Abeg who dey play?

Me: Na im be dat na. Chelsea vs
Man U.

D guy: oh ok. Abeg who wear
blue?

Me: Na chelsea wear blue.

D guy: owk who com wear red?

Me: oooh c am nau, na man u.

D guy: owk no vex. Ehm bros na
1st half abi second half.

Me: chai guy na wa 4 u o. Na 1st
half nau. C am, na 20 minutes bros.

D guy: oh ok. Bros abeg wetin be
scores?

Me: come guy. Na 0-0 na. shebi na
im we dey watch.

D guy: oh oh oh ok 0-0. . Abeg
who cum get zero?

Those are sme silly questions that can make u weak
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Very true actually
hm!
If you be my woman, you go dey disturb me like that?
Na fist I go take tear ya nose
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by zyzxx(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
d day I watched ball with a lady , ah I hear am.. No be small thing abegi
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Babysho(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
wah man watches Saturday Sunday epl @ home?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by allanphash7(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Guy wetin i do u na? LWKMD OOOOOOOO
dytbabe: Me: yes footy time
Hubby: looks at me and takes the remote
Me: arsenal ati taniyen
Hubby: shey ori oruko ni
Me: asks him again
Hubby: with a bit agression spurs
Me: spurs, grabs remote frm him, yes totteham
Hubby: hisses
Me: boring match bt I want spurs to win
Hubby: raises eyebrow
Me: spurs scores, goal, screaming
Son: goalllllllll
Hubby: will u both keep quiet, why disturbing
Me: laughing
Son: laughing
Hubby:murmuring, arsenal can like to spoil mood
Me: check what barcelona is playing na
Hubby: hisses, its 5-0
Me: shouts, yes my boys are good

Me: goal, picks phone abt to update
Hubby: offside jor
Me: ehn ehn
Hubby: goal, I said it, both team to score
Me: who scored?
Hubby: ololade
Me: shey niagerian ni, boboyen ojo naija na
Hubby: quiet
Me: o de soro na, shey naija ni
Hubby: shouts oxlade, fimile

Me: boateng niyen abi?
Hubby: am hungry, pls mk me fresh meal
Me: frowns and goes to the kitchen
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
isn't a crime
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
buhahahahah....no use laff kill me
u want mk ur husband team lose....Shey 9ja ni bobo yen part got me rotflmao

Abi na
When he said ololade
I said that's a yoruba name
Na so the guy shout say that's what dey call him
Oxlade chambelin abi wetin he call am

He will say, u don't know footy enuf, u better don't go out sayin all these

Bt trust me, I love football, names no no no no no
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by IamUti: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
lmao
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by rigview: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
is all fun bcs i have experienced it a lot grin cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Odunharry(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Abi na
When he said ololade
I said that's a yoruba name
Na so the guy shout say that's what dey call him
Oxlade chambelin abi wetin he call am

He will say, u don't know footy enuf, u better don't go out sayin all these

Bt trust me, I love football, names no no no no no
that good....i guess Barca is ur no.1 sport team...cntact messi n neymar to play well cos i am thinking of playing a bet
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
that good....i guess Barca is ur no.1 sport team...cntact messi n neymar to play well cos i am thinking of playing a bet

Number 1 ever
We rule spain grin grin
Haters goan die

Bt smtyms these boys jst ruins ones mood, I don't like to watch my match, jst scores cheesy cheesy

I love to see either chelsea or Man u thrashed, its so much fun, I get all smiling and jumpy cheesy grin grin

Anyday, anytime, gimme Barca
Athletico too cos of diego simeone, bobo yen hawt
Bayern, pep *kisses*
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by jennylove7575(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
I really enjoyed this thread it got me cracking my ribs..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...we need something like this more often on Nairaland..nice one
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Odunharry(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Number 1 ever
We rule spain grin grin
Haters goan die

Bt smtyms these boys jst ruins ones mood, I don't like to watch my match, jst scores cheesy cheesy

I love to see either chelsea or Man u thrashed, its so much fun, I get all smiling and jumpy cheesy grin grin

Anyday, anytime, gimme Barca
Athletico too cos of diego simeone, bobo yen hawt
Bayern, pep *kisses*
chaii...Na my Belove club(Man u) u dy beef like that o,chaii

dnt worry,barca wont win today n i wont 4get to quote u after the match

e be lyk u lyk cute coach..
Simeone na Agbero jo..can fight anybdy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by handie(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
bros no vex o. But this joke don stale...... I no fit laugh put again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD / Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.