Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

WAEC Certificate Rectification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Certificate Rectification (6295 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Lost Of WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Good day, everyone. As the subject topic reads, a friend wants to correct a mistake on his certificate. He has collected the form and submitted back to WAEC but then, it's taking too long. The person has gotten a job but without it, he can't resume. Please, if you know anyone that knows anyone that can help hasten the ammendment process, kindly tell. Thanks in anticipation. God bless you all. AMEEN.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2014
bashorundon: Good day, everyone. As the subject topic reads, a friend wants to correct a mistake on his certificate. He has collected the form and submitted back to WAEC but then, it's taking too long. The person has gotten a job but without it, he can't resume. Please, if you know anyone that knows anyone that can help hasten the ammendment process, kindly tell. Thanks in anticipation. God bless you all. AMEEN.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
GoodEvening.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Malubi(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2014
..??
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by KillerBeauty(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
I want to also correct a mistake on my waec certificate too. How do I do it?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by chamboy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can't find mine ooo
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
bashorundon:
Good day, everyone. As the subject topic reads, a friend wants to correct a mistake on his certificate. He has collected the form and submitted back to WAEC but then, it's taking too long. The person has gotten a job but without it, he can't resume. Please, if you know anyone that knows anyone that can help hasten the ammendment process, kindly tell. Thanks in anticipation. God bless you all. AMEEN.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Any form of help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2014
bashorundon:
Any form of help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by vansledge(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2014
this should b move to front page cos its necessary
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
vansledge:
this should b move to front page cos its necessary
Thank you. Hopefully.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by jamesyria: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
WAEC Certificate takes average of 12months to be amended depending on the level of amendment. Minimum of 6months to peruse your supportive docs for amendment, after which you will be contacted to pay the required amount (this is if your claim is tenable upon verification) this in turn takes another 6months.

In all, it's a cumbersome process brother. You need a lot of Patience. Let your friend use photocopy for now.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
jamesyria:
WAEC Certificate takes average of 12months to be amended depending on the level of amendment. Minimum of 6months to peruse your supportive docs for amendment, after which you will be contacted to pay the required amount (this is if your claim is tenable upon verification) this in turn takes another 6months.

In all, it's a cumbersome process brother. You need a lot of Patience. Let your friend use photocopy for now.
The coy didn't accept the photocopy. They want the rectified one.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by stanley102(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
bashorundon:
The coy didn't accept the photocopy. They want the rectified one.
What was the error in the certificate?
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
stanley102:

What was the error in the certificate?
Date of birth.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Foxie: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please does this apply to age correction?
jamesyria:

Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nairalanders, please who has a contact person in WAEC ooo? Ehn ehn.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by chingydaboss(m): 1:57am On Nov 09, 2014
I also hv d same date of birth error on my waec cert.

Dnt knw hw to go abt it
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by taiwoti(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
bashorundon:

Get a court affidavit to that effect stating the error and the correction, It should be acceptable by any company.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by kemma002(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please I'm really very sorry I don't know if this is the right trend,I just want to ask if banks accept NECO.thank you all
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Blaqchild4eva(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2015
bashorundon:

Contact this person if you are still having problem with your WAEC stuff. Tell him from Blaqchild. Holla him on 08097960744
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by jerome263: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2015
following
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by seedbaba(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2015
pls I also need help on WAEC issue too, I applied for the WAEC certificate and they requested for photocard which I've misplaced since 2005, pls how do I go about the photocard, pls any help will do.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by desoul2004(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
I submitted mine on 3rd June 2013, up till now i have not gotten it, many serious companies/establishments don't accept the photocopy. I'm not finding it funny any longer, i have missed many good opportunities.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by desoul2004(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
seedbaba:
pls I also need help on WAEC issue too, I applied for the WAEC certificate and they requested for photocard which I've misplaced since 2005, pls how do I go about the photocard, pls any help will do.
they called me from lagos last year & asked me to send a court affidavit if i have misplaced it, which i did but couldn't save the no that called me from lagos. If you have the no kindly send it to me.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by greatsodade(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wow...WAYEC(PEJ voice)...so dis is hw u keeping giving pple wrong date of birth abi...there is God ooo ehn...
They make the same mistake on my own too, I was told they don't correct such as it is minor,and that if they will correct it it will take a long tym b4 it is ready again. It waz one of their official dat told me that.He then advised that I go to court and do affidavit to support my claim...and av been using it like that since 2007....All I know is that GEJ is not the one responsible for this particular problem sha.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oya o!
bashorundon:
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2015
It take 2 months for age correction am 100% sure cos I just did mine
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
maltina:
Pls how did u go about it?Tell me the department and the person u met.Hope to hear from you soonest.Thanks
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
maltina:
2 months? The person has been on it since last year. Please o. If you know anyone that can offer some help, kindly tell. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Engineers Need Pdms / Portharcourt Based O'level Holder / 2018 Jobs & Internship Vacancies For Graduates And Undergraduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.