Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! (1188 Views)

Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) / Lean To Play Piano Today!! / How Can I Learn To Play Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Hi Music lovers,

Do you want to learn how to play piano right in your room? No stress!

I am ex student of B.I.M.M (Brighton Institute of Modern Music) United Kingdom.. www.bimm.co.uk
(If you have heard about the school and want to enrol you can contact me also)

I have complete DVD files that will teach you how to play piano from Step One - to Step prolly 1,658,521 (Just kidding).. Depends on how fast you can learn! I shared it to some student of Peter Kings , Tenstrings music institute , Muson , Pefti and they were really glad they covered faster than class lessons.. And the least person covered it in 8days!

The first pic are the folders containing lessons for beginners - Professionals.. (Even professionals are still learning....).. Even if you can play with your feet!..

The second pic contains the first four folders files lessons you can see the names and everything you need to know.. Each of em is above 30mins tho! Some are lesser.. So if you can watch a 30mins video and still don't gerrit!.. Trust me you can never get anything again!

The third pic , fourth and fifth is a game.. If you are tired of listening and listening you can play the game which enables you to learn faster.. The video tutorials is just for total beginners who don't know anything.. Instead of playing "PES 2015" or "GOD OF WAR III" you can just spend time playing the piano game

The 6th pic is an ear training game which will enable you to sounds.. If someone presses "FAH" miles away you can tell the key he played or he is playing on... (It almost drove me mad when a car horns.. I can tell the Key a car was programmed)

The 7th yeah.. Is the Ear training game scores I messed with the highest was "286" that is I gott 286 Keys right.. If you can get "5" I.e 5keys correctly.. I will hand over my laptop to you free!... Lool

Eight pic is the game from Level one to eight!.. And the game is licensed free till eternity!...

(The game is just for you to be able to know how far you going)

You have what it takes to have dis file.. With your flash/hard drive .. The whole file is 9GB,.. And it goes for 5,000N.. Location is GRA ikeja lagos... If you think it is much you can order on Amazon.com for 468$ , or go to BIMM to get it lesser for 318$ smiley

Thanks!... Call 08169123080 , 07014120535 or just mail 2rhymestharap@gmail.com smiley

Re: Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Here

Re: Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! by 2rhymestharap(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Still available
Re: Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Stil available.... Call ...a
Re: Learn How To Play Piano In Your Room?! by WilderPeters: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2022
People do like to play some instruments and look for videos to learn how to play those instruments. Similarly, with ease people can search here about play piano to get an expert in doing this. I have just figured it out as well.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Has Apologized For 'only' Music Video / Music: Illbliss – Bank Alerts (remix) Ft. Ice Prince, Eva Alordiah ,phyno / Ragae Blues By Harry Song Too Dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.