Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. (5934 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
tonytony208:

i do not need to judge you; the conducts and behaviors of your pastors have judged you already as hypocrites and lairs. is it not one of your pastors that received donation from a fraudster and said the money was given to God? you guys are stained!!!

no matter what the catholic priests have done, your pastors have done the same and even worse. God allowed the Pentecostals to flourish with the hope that you will be able to revive the souls of Christians that the early Catholic Church failed to do. But unfortunately, you who were supposed to be the new custodians of true life of Christ have now turned around to seek for worldly lust.

next time you are tempted to condemn the catholic church over any issue, first ask yourselves if you too are following the laid down principles of true Christianity.
i cant even remember hw i got into dis arguement wit u in d first place, its unlike me.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Resilence:

i cant even remember hw i got into dis arguement wit u in d first place, its unlike me.

it was because you were ready to defend your small god, pastor ayo, blindly. i understand that truth is bitter. But believe me, Pentecostals are not better in anyway than catholics; at least, not anymore.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
tonytony208:

it was because you were ready to defend your small god, pastor ayo, blindly. i understand that truth is bitter. But believe me, Pentecostals are not better in anyway than catholics; at least, not anymore.

u av being ranting ever since this aguement ensued, but nt a concrete or intelligent point to truly convince me dat Papa Ayo is culpable of d alledged arms deal transaction. Dnt u get tired?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Resilence:

u av being ranting ever since this aguement ensued, but nt a concrete or intelligent point to truly convince me dat Papa Ayo is culpable of d alledged arms deal transaction. Dnt u get tired?

it surprises me too why you have been ranting like a demented soul as if you sleep in your small-god's room and you know his secrets. Do you expect him to tell the world the truth about his secret dealings? Of course he is not a fool.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
tonytony208:

it surprises me too why you have been ranting like a demented soul as if you sleep in your small-god's room and you know his secrets. Do you expect him to tell the world the truth about his secret dealings? Of course he is not a fool.
so, on wat grounds is ur accusations based upon?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by oneeast2: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
How far?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
oneeast2:
How far?
correct
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
tonytony208:

where did you get the idea that Babylon the Great has any link with catholic church? Is it by inspiration from the Holy Spirit or your evil, blind and foolish human spirit? Pls spare me your crap.
Please take your time and read this:
Have a good read of Ezekiel Chapter 23.
God's people in the Old Testament committed fornication against God and became a LovePeddler. And this is the important Biblical point.When God is talking about people committing adultery and being a LovePeddler in a prophetic, spiritual sense, like He is in Revelation. He is talking about people committing adultery AGAINST HIM.And the only people who can be guilty of committing fornication (adultery) against God today are 'professed' Christians.
That being said. 2 Corinthians 11:2 ...'For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.'
Christ Jesus is the "husband" of His church and the church is the "bride". And just as the woman in Revelation 12 represents the pure church of Christ, the woman in Revelation 17 represents a fallen, apostate church.
Now interestingly, the apostle Peter also refers to Babylon in one of his letters ...1 Peter 5:13 ...'The church that is at BABYLON.'... There is agreement between a number of commentators that Peter was referring to Rome when he said Babylon. So Peter is speaking to the church in ROME.
Peter is saying that ROME is Babylon. But who is the LovePeddler of Rome (Babylon)?
"The penetration of the religion of Babylon became so general and well known that Rome was called the 'New Babylon'."(Cardinal Gibbons, Faith of our fathers 1917 ed. p. 106)
Revelation 17:2 ...'the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication
The papacy is so influential and powerful that nearly every major country consults her before making major policy moves."Her large diplomatic corps maintains relations with more than 100 nations."(U.S. News and World Report, October 30, 1978, p. 24)
And in 2011, she had diplomatic relations with 178 countries. Only about 20 left for her to have FULL UNION with the whole world! And she has the largest follower in the world with more than 1 billion members.
Revelation 17:4 ...'And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.'
Did you know that the main colours of the Bishops and Cardinals in the Catholic Church are Purple and Scarlet? And did you know that the Roman Catholic Church is one of, if not THE most wealthiest institution in the world? With the Vatican being decked out with gold and precious stones? And if you look at some of the coins that the Vatican has had produced, you will see images of a woman with a golden cup in her hand on them. Blatantly boasting of who she is.
We know from history that the popes of the Roman Catholic Church certainly had 'authority' over the kings of the earth, which is how the Catholic Church was able to have so many Christians killed during the dark ages and inquisitions.

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus"
And upon her forehead was a name written,MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Did you know that the Protestant churches CAME OUT of the Roman Catholic Church? Did you know that many of them are now going back to the Catholic Church? There is no other church that has "harlot daughters" like the Papal Church of Rome does. And she is even regarded as the "MOTHER" church.

Did you know that the Roman Catholic Church has caused TENS OF MILLIONS of Christians to be persecuted and brutally murdered? Yes, this woman is the Roman Catholic Church indeed!

Revelation 17:9 ...'And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.'
Does this match the Roman Catholic Church? Yes. The Vatican is situated in Rome, and early Rome was known as the city of seven hills. Those hills being, Aventine Hill; Caelian Hill; Capitoline Hill; Esquiline Hill; Palatine Hill; Quirinal Hill; Viminal Hill. Are there other cities around the world with seven hills? Yes, but when you take into account ALL of the other characteristics of Babylon the Great, then only the Roman Catholic Church matches them all perfectly.

Revelation 17:18 ...'And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.'
So how can we bring this church and city together? Well, what is the one city which is also a church that "reigns" over the nations of the world? What one city, which is also a church has diplomatic relations with virtually all the world's nation? VATICAN CITY
This is how your lot started peddling lies that the late Pope John Paul II was the antichrist. And you claimed you got your inspiration from Holy Spirit. When the pope died, you started peddling lies that the antichrist was barak obama. From the very little that i know about God, He is not an author of confusion. How will God say it is the pope today and suddenly, He changed to barak obama? Conclusively, it is your sensual, evil, human spirit giving you ideas and not God's Spirit. when obama leaves office, who will be the new person you will call antichrist? Pope Francis? Well, let me give you heads-up that pope Francis may retire in a year or two. So, you should start wracking your brains on who next to "anoint" as your preferred antichrist.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!
That word "anti" in the original Bible language can actually mean "IN PLACE OF". So could the bible antichrist be someone who has actually put himself "in place of" Christ?
"The leader of the Catholic church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and is accepted as such by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth who TAKES THE PLACE of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity."(John Paul II, Crossing the Threshold of Hope, p. 3, 1994).
"ANTI" - Christ = "IN PLACE OF" Christ!
From the evidence, it is my firm belief that we need to look WITHIN the professing church to find the end time Bible antichrist.
The two main books of the Bible that unlock the mystery as to who the antichrist is, are the books of Daniel and Revelation.
In Daniel 2 King Nebuchadnezzar is given a vision of the timeline of earth's history from his own kingdom, Babylon, right to the end of time at the second coming of Jesus, represented by the rock that comes and smashes the image.
What God has done here in Daniel 7 is magnify upon the prophecy of Daniel2 concerning the ruling kingdoms of the world since the time of Babylon.
The Lion, the greatest of beasts representing Babylon as the greatest of nations.
The Bear, with one shoulder raised above the other representing the dual nation of Medo-Persia, and Persia being the dominant kingdom of the two represented by the higher shoulder.
The Leopard, denoting speed representing the speed of conquest by which Greece took control and the four heads representing the four generals who ruled Greece after Alexander's death.
The Terrible Beast, with iron teeth that devoured and conquered representing the iron nation of Rome, and the ten horns representing the ten nations of Europe after Rome fell.
Now how do we know that these beasts represent kingdoms? ...Daniel 7:23 .....'Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth.'... We can always be sure that scripture will interpret itself. So these four beasts are four kingdoms and the descriptions of them perfectly match the four kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome.
By the way, we are not looking for one man, we are looking for a kingdom, a power or institution that causes people to divert their worship from God to itself. How do we know that? Because the antichrist little horn represents a kingdom, not a man. In the prophecy of Daniel 7 horns represents kingdoms, as in the ten horns representing the ten kingdoms of Europe that Rome split into.

Now carefully read Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 to understand what the Bible says about the anti-christ and compare it with the points below.
1.The Vatican State is the smallest kingdom in the world.
2.The Papacy rose to power out of the Roman Empire.
3.It rose up among the other nations of Europe.
4.Rome fell in AD476 and split into the ten nations, then the Papacy rose to power in AD 538.
5.The Papacy had three original kingdoms of Europe destroyed, Vandals, Ostrogoths, and Heruli.
6.The pope is the visible leader of the Papacy.
7.The Papacy persecuted and killed tens of millions of Christians during it's reign.
8.The Papacy is different from the other nations because it is a Religious AND Political power.
9.The Papacy speaks against God by proclaiming the pope to be equal with God, and by proclaiming that they are above the Word of God and can change God's Word. Daniel 7:25 specifically states that the little horn will seek to change times and laws. Now read this:
The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ. The Pope has the authority and often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ."(Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. (The pope can modify divine law) Ferraris' Ecclesiastical Dictionary)
"The authority of the Church could therefore not be bound to the authority of the Scriptures, because the church had changed the Sabbath into Sunday, not by command of Christ, but by it's own authority."(Canon and Tradition. page 263)
"The doctrines of the Catholic Church are entirely independent of Holy Scripture."(Familiar Explanation of Catholic Doctrine. Rev. M Muller, page 151)
Where in God's Word does He give any kind of authority to a person (other than Christ), or a church body to change His laws or His Word?
10.The Papacy thinks that it changed the Sabbath day to Sunday.
11.The Papacy reigned for 1260 years from 538 to 1798AD, when the French marched into Rome and put the Papal rule to an end.

This and more of this is a pointer to the truth. Indeed, God is not a God of confusion. If only you wont confuse yourself.
I wont talk on this, on this thread. I think I've made myself clear on this.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Intresting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari / See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, / Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.