Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Partner (deluxe Version) - Barbra Streisand - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Partner (deluxe Version) - Barbra Streisand (482 Views)

D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner (deluxe Version) - Barbra Streisand by nhacchuong2014: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
1 It Had To Be You - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
2 People - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
3 Come Rain Or Come Shine - Barbra Streisand ft. John...
4 Evergreen - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
5 New York State Of Mind - Barbra Streisand ft. Billy...
6 I'd Want It to Be You - Barbra Streisand ft. Blake...
7 The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
8 I Still Can See Your Face - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
9 How Deep Is The Ocean - Barbra Streisand ft. Jason...
10 What Kind Of Fool - Barbra Streisand ft. John...
11 Somewhere - Barbra Streisand ft. Josh...
12 Love Me Tender - Barbra Streisand ft. Elvis...
13 Lost Inside Of You - Barbra Streisand ft. ...
14 I've Got a Crush On You - Barbra Streisand ft. Frank...
15 I Finally Found Someone - Barbra Streisand ft. Bryan...
16 I Won't Be The One To Let Go (Radio... - Barbra Streisand ft. Barry...
17 Guilty - Barbra Streisand ft. Barry...

Date of Birth: 24/04 - Country: United States

Company representative: Columbia Records

Barbra Streisand (pronounced / straɪsaend /; Barbara Joan Streisand was born, 24/4/1942) is an American singer, actress, director, and musician. She has won two Academy Awards, eight Grammy Awards, four Emmy Awards, a Tony Award particular, an American Film Institute award, and an award Peabody.Co is one of the critical and commercial artist success in modern entertainment history, with more than 71.5 million albums shipped in the United States and 240 million albums sold worldwide. She is the best-selling female artist on. Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) started selling artists list, the only female recording artist in the top ten, and the only artist outside of the rock and roll genre. Along with Frank Sinatra, Cher, Jamie Foxx and Shirley Jones, she shares the distinction of acting Oscar and also recording a number one single on Billboard's Hot 100 My.Theo RIAA, Streisand holds the record for the most top ten albums of any female artist -. In 1963 a total of 31 Streisand also has the widest range (46 years) between first and latest top ten albums of any female recording artist. With her ​​2009 album, Love is the Answer, she became the only artist to achieve number one albums in five consecutive decades. According to the RIAA,. She has released 51 Gold albums, 30 platinum albums, and 13 Multi-Platinum albums in the United States.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Eva Alordiah - Shuga / Let's Talk About This Amazing Singer- OWL-CITY / Madt Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.