Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic (11463 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
ZERKNICHTER:

there values evolved ober the time form the medieval age, were they were burnig redheaded people alive, to todays modern society were the right of everyone are respected as longe they dont affect the rights of somebody else
I'm sorry, you don't get it and I'm weary. Thanks for your time.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Oh, I know what will happen in the future and it is the legalisation of iincest, sick as it sounds. It is a trend that, unfortunately, will go on. All this needs to become reality is continuous pressure.

First in Nigeria, though, where people argue in favor of it.
The discussion hasn't survived a day here. grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Actually, we share more in common with Ghana than South Africa and 'European heavyweights'. South Africa was developed by Europeans and that says a lot. Even now, blacks run a minute proportion of the economy of South Africa.
enlightening I must say....thank you but we are way ahead of Ghana sha
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

First in Nigeria, though, where people argue in favor of it.
The discussion hasn't survived a day here. grin
People favour iincest in Nigeria? I find that hard to believe.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's obvious.

So?
Never mind, carry on... cool
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: enlightening I must say....thank you but we are way ahead of Ghana sha
That's debatable. And if so, only in certain sectors. As individuals, perhaps, we may be better(I'd rather not use this word); as a society, we're behind. Take the issue of elections for instance.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dia ris God oh
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: People favour iincest in Nigeria? I find that hard to believe.

Read the comments on this thread, ALSO YOURS!

You vehemently argued in favor of in.cest or did you just argue to argue against me like pick-a-boo-boo? cheesy
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: That's debatable. And if so, only in certain sectors. As individuals, perhaps, we may be better(I'd rather not use this word); as a society, we're behind. Take the issue of elections for instance.
so

we are better than Ghana in every way
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pentagonal: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yet, they are also against the suggestion made by the ethics council.

I have spent half of my life here, you don't need to tell me anything. I know Germany very very well.

The matter will not even be discussed there. They have already agreed before even taking it to the parliament.

Google is your friend.

The government has ALREADY decided.

please where did you get SPD reaction to the issue?? the SPD in the union will pretend to support the stance of the ruling party, cos they are in bed together for now.

let watch what Norbert lammert and Stephan weil and there band boys will come up with.

Sie irgendwo in der Nähe Norden Rhein Westfalia leben ??
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by ZERKNICHTER(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:
please any link to show that congenial deformities are caused by ince...st??

there are no deformities especially caused by incest
there is just a higher risk the child will get any genetic disorder if there is any genetic disorder potential in the family

like the risk of having a child with down syndrome is 83 times higher if the mother is older than 49 compared to a mother under 30
(0,1%/8.3%)
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pentagonal: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
ZERKNICHTER:

there are no deformities especially caused by incest
there is just a higher risk the child will get any genetic disorder if there is any genetic disorder potential in the family

like the risk of having a child with down syndrome is 83 times higher in the mother is older than 49 compared to a mother under 30
(0,1%/8.3%)

ok now I understand thanks for the Information.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

please where did you get SPD reaction to the issue?? the SPD in the union will pretend to support the stance of the ruling party, cos they are in bed together for now.

Do you speak German? If you do, read this:

Das Bundesjustizministerium von Heiko Maas (SPD) lehnte es ab, die Strafbarkeit des Inzests einzuschränken. Es verwies auf Urteile des Bundesverfassungsgerichts und des Europäischen Gerichtshofs für Menschenrechte, die das Verbot des Verwandtenbeischlafs bestätigt hätten. „Vor diesem Hintergrund wird derzeit kein gesetzgeberischer Handlungsbedarf gesehen“, sagte eine Sprecherin dem „Tagesspiegel“ (Donnerstag).

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/debatte-ueber-inzestverbot-ethikrat-in-der-kritik-13173329.html

You know quite a lot about Germany but your knowledge lacks deeper understanding.

The SPD will NOT necessarily support the stance of the ruling party. They rule together for now but agree and disagree all the time on different matters. What you have just said is WRONG!

let watch what Norbert lammert and Stephan weil and there band boys will come up with.

I follow the news every day.

Wieso willst du das wissen?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Babygal4eva(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Misogynist2014: I've never had a girlfriend. I hold women in high esteem, due to their fragile and emotional nature(I don't regard you as a woman cos you are a gay ). But when life throws trash at you,you throw it back. I've never seen a feminist or a person who questions the authority of the husband before(I've only witnessed a case of domestic violence). The society where I live here in urban part of Ibadan has gender roles well defined(Even women sponsoring their husband don't think themselves equal). These are the main reasons I consider myself an internet misogynist, I've never transfered my aggression to reality, I drop it after finishing with foes like carefreewannabe.
When women begin to see themselves as equal to man, and are still less productive and efficient all over the world, it is my job to point out our differences and make sure I show you the pure reasons why men are infinitely superior to women.

Ok please tell me how men are superior except of course physically?

FYI it's men like you that drive a lady to be gay cause they can't stand the high level of stupdty.

and also to sum up your lLONG post you are a cyber bully, rude, and probably afraid of your own shadow in reality. tongue tongue
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Read the comments on this thread, ALSO YOURS!

You vehemently argued in favor of in.cest or did you just argue to argue against me like pick-a-boo-boo? cheesy
I can tell sarcasm is lost on you. Even after I continually state that I'm disgusted with it? Surely, you troll!

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: so

we are better than Ghana in every way
Have you ever lived in Ghana or is this just nationalistic pride speaking?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by chibaik(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Emmaomotob: @chibaik God does not set double standards. Abraham and many other men of God like Solomon were polygamous, the bible(new testament) only discourages it since the men of God, saw something more spiritual and bonding in marriages that having a lot of wives.

Did I really contribute to this topic?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Misogynist2014(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Ok please tell me how men are superior except of course physically?

FYI it's men like you that drive a lady to be gay cause they can't stand the high level of stupdty.

and also to sum up your lLONG post you are a cyber bully, rude, and probably afraid of your own shadow in reality. tongue tongue
Thanks at least unlike other feminists, you accept our superior physical qualities but dumb enough to think only physical characters differ. Give me your best female friend and I will give you 20 non-physical characteristics, meaning it is logically flawed to say you are equal to that next woman, because you have same physical characteristics. Not to talk of males, you have testosterone which makes us aggressive and estrogen in women to be emotional and dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Another fact is we have XY gene and women XX http://www.google.com/search?q=Effect+of+different+between+genes+on+men+and+women&revid=1419813475&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&tbm= . Though people and scientists try to cover our differences but 'res ipso loquitor' (facts speak for themselves). smiley
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

For the reasons you have mentioned and some others, the German government has harshly criticized the ethics council for even thinking of such nonsense.

The German government must be mad.

Under what grounds are they condemning the Ethics Council when they are acceptors and even promoters of other deviancies like homosexuality?

Why should homosexuality be a "human right" but siblings shaaging each other is an abomination?

They are hypocrites!
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: As they rightly should.

As much as everyone's right should be protected,if in the process of exercising such right,another person is affected negatively,then such rights should be forfeited or measures put in place to ensure that they don't affect the next person.

That's the only way order can be maintained.

How does two consenting adults in love who are engaging in inceest affect you?

How does what they do in the privacy of their bedroom affect you?

Two consenting adults! Human rights! What can be wrong with love? Privacy of the bedroom! grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, I don't agree. If someone's sexual orientation causes harm to someone else (e.g. pedophilia, in.cest), then it should NOT be accepted in the name od sexval freedom.

Says who and on what grounds?

And it's not me who says such about the German government but the article itself and plenty of others on the Internet. Go and check it for yourself.

Politicians from the two biggest leading parties have harshly condemned the council's suggestion.

I love it the way the Western society and press have successfully infused "S*xual Orientation" into the lexicon to replace the real word: "S*xual Deviancy". grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Yes it is way more disgusting.

They are of the same blood come on even if they don't get kids from it it is still wrong , its like saying if a mother loves her son she can get it on with him after all he is a consenting adult, I mean come on there is a line, for homosexuality I don't really care cause its their orientation people have diff kinks but like I said there is a line

Who are you to decide what is more wrong?

How can you say blood sex is more wrong than deviation from natural function (i.e. Perversion)?

If you believe any of the Holy Books, how can blood sex be wrong when GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD used it to start the human race?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:
First of all, if kids have to suffer for a life time because their parents acted in an irresponsible way, then it's reason enough to make it illegal.

How do kids suffer a lifetime?

What makes them suffer?

carefreewannabe:
Secondly, if in.cest was legalized then it would open doors to child abuse in families. The German government said that families have to be seen as a place of protection for children and the law and societal norms have to do ensure that it is. Leagalizing in.cest would open doors to child abuse in families. It would make it more acceptable as a side effect.

How does legalising in.cest lead to child abuse?

Would there not be age of consent infused in the law?

carefreewannabe:
Thirdly, if two consenting adults decide to have s.ex with each other behind closed doors, then nobody will know and they can "pursue their happiness".

Oops!

Carefreewannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you don't say this when it comes to homosexual "rights". I am the only one that says that. grin grin grin grin tongue

carefreewannabe:
Fourthly, the siblings who triggered off this discussion had four children together because they wanted to "pursue happiness." The government can't make sure that such couples won't take it a step further and they cannot be sterilized by force.

Why should they be sterilized?

Have you ever read the UN Declaration of Human Rights? grin

carefreewannabe:
Fifthly, se.x between siblings is not a se.xual orientation but rather a coincidence of two people who feel attracted to one another and see nothing wrong with it. People fall in and people fall out of love. It is not that they can't find happiness elsewhere if they are forbidden to sleep with one another. Many people have to find a new partner if the partner they desire is not available for one reason or another.

It is a form of the natural s*xual orientation. Not the s*xual deviancy now tagged "S*xual orientation".

carefreewannabe:
Last but not least, the cost of possible kids coming from such unions will have to be carried by the society as a whole. Germany is a welfare state. The kids have to get special health treatment and possibly special education.

Cost to the government is not grounds for eliminating peoples human rights.

That is against the UNITED NATIONS PRINCIPLES!

If the government thinks their cost is to high, then theycan eliminate some services. That is what is flexible, not human riiiiiiiiiiiiiiights! grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
That's a different topic.

I knew people would want to discuss homo.sexuality in this context. They are free to do so. I am not taking part in these debates.

If you want to discuss in.cest with me, you know how to find me but without engaging me in debates on homo.sexuality, please.

Why?

When people want to debate homosexuality's s*xual perversion, they make comparisons (strangely with heterosexual, normal, healthy se*x) to justify it but you don't think inceest should be compared with homosexuality? You want to rule out that line of argument? grin grin grin grin grin

Why?

Because you can see the blatant hypocrisy of the Western world and know you cannot defend it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

How do kids suffer a lifetime?

What makes them suffer?

Kids from incestuous unions have a MUCH HIGHER risk of being born handicapped, both mentally and physically.

Just for your information, the siblings who have taken their case to court and triggered off this discussion in Germany have four kids, 2 of them are sick.

How does legalising in.cest lead to child abuse?

I will explain it AGAIN.

It is a argued that a family should be a "se*x-free zone" FOR CHILDREN and adult members of the family (and that's what most people want).
If in.cest is made legal, it will be easier for family members to get away with child abuse.
Moreover, children have to have the security that the law protects them from se.xual abuse within families.

Would there not be age of consent infused in the law?

This is a very good argument in favor of the ethics council's suggestion and one that people, who argue against the law that makes in.cest a punishable act, point out.

I still believe that the law must ensure that a family should be a "sex-free zone" (except for parents) because ...

- ... incestuous couples have a very high risk of having sick children.
- ... allowing in.cest (if only for adults) will leave to the abuse of this law and the weaker ones (children) will have less protection.
- ... such laws will destroy the innocence of sibling relationships.

Oops!

Carefreewannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you don't say this when it comes to homosexual "rights". I am the only one that says that. grin grin grin grin tongue

Unlike, homo.sexuals that many people are "obsessed" with, siblings can "re-direct" their attraction to another potential partner.
A homo.sexual can never (maybe very rarely) force himself to feel attracted to anyone of the opposite s.ex.
Siblings have plenty other options, homo.sexuals don't.

Why should they be sterilized?

I haven't said, they should. Someone else did.

Have you ever read the UN Declaration of Human Rights? grin

I have and you know it. wink

It is a form of the natural s*xual orientation. Not the s*xual deviancy now tagged "S*xual orientation".

What is a form of s*xual orientation?

Cost to the government is not grounds for eliminating peoples human rights.

The case of the couple, I mentioned at the beginning, has been taken to different courts. The couple has argued on grounds of human rights, which is understandable but human rights come with restrictions. The European Court of Human Rights argued that Germany has the right to ban in.cest as it serves a higher purpose, namely the protection of families and their members. There are cases, in which a good argument weighs more than another good argument.

In a nutshell, one side claims that se.xual freedom is more important than the protection of families; the other side argues that it would significantly weaken family values that must be protected.

It's for you to decide which side you take, not for me.

That is against the UNITED NATIONS PRINCIPLES!

Then let it be so.

If the government thinks their cost is to high, then theycan eliminate some services. That is what is flexible, not human riiiiiiiiiiiiiiights! grin grin grin grin

This is against the constitution and the constitution is not going to be changed for a few people who have a pool of other options.

Why?

When people want to debate homosexuality's s*xual perversion, they make comparisons (strangely with heterosexual, normal, healthy se*x) to justify it but you don't think inceest should be compared with homosexuality? You want to rule out that line of argument? grin grin grin grin grin

The answer is simple. I don't feel like arguing in favor or against homo.sexuality. It is not only boring, in the meantime, it is also that I don't care so please spare me. If you need a stage to argue against homo.sexuality, let me please leave the show.

Why?

Because you can see the blatant hypocrisy of the Western world and know you cannot defend it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, I don't see it in this context.

And I am very happy with the world I live in and proud of it.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

I love it the way the Western society and press have successfully infused "S*xual Orientation" into the lexicon to replace the real word: "S*xual Deviancy". grin grin grin

Me too. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal:

The CDU and the SPD are currently a coalition. If you follow the news carefully, you will see that they agree AND disagree all the time, though so the SPD is NOT pretending.

Irrelevant for now.

Wer will das wissen und wieso?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I need a button on NL that says "I so love my comment(s) that I want to marry myself." grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Kids from incestuous unions have a MUCH HIGHER risk of being born handicapped, both mentally and physically.

Just for your information, the siblings who have taken their case to court and triggered off this discussion in Germany have four kids, 2 of them are sick.

And so what?

Much higher risk is grounds to prevent people from having their human rights?

carefreewannabe:
I will explain it AGAIN.

It is a argued that a family should be a se.x-free zone FOR CHILDREN.
If in.cest is made legal, it will be easier for family members to get away with child abuse.
Moreover, children have to have the security that the law protects them from se.xual abuse within families.

Amsorry?

How would it make it easier. Is the law not going to have age of consent? How is the law not protecting them if it states the age of s*xual contact should be strictly after the national age of consent?

carefreewannabe:
This is a very good argument in favor of the ethics council's suggestion and one that people who argue against the law that makes in.cest a punishable act point out.

I still believe that the law must ensure that a family should be a "sex-free zone" (except for parents) because ...

- ... incestuous couples have a very high risk of having sick children.
- ... allowing in.cest (if only for adults) will leave to the abuse of this law and the weaker ones (children) less protection.
- ... such laws will destroy the innocence of sibling relationships.

That is your belief. We are talking logic and equal application of logic in formulating laws here. Not individual and arbitrary belief.

I am sure there are many people in Germany that believe homosexuality is unnatural and perverse, logic of human rights was still used to impose it on society. Many of them even feel homosexual marriage would destroy the institution but again, the logic of "human rights" is not subject to one's belief.

carefreewannabe:
Unlike, homo.sexuals that many people are "obsessed" with, siblings can "re-direct" their attraction to the next potential partner.
A homo.sexual can never (maybe very rarely) force himself to feel attracted to anyone of the opposite s.ex.
Siblings have plenty of different options, homo.sexuals don't.

Who are you to dictate who or what an adult should direct their attraction at?

Are you part of the Nazi party? grin

As long as it is 2 consenting adults, TWO CONSENTING CONSCIENTIOUS ADULTS, it is not your business. grin

carefreewannabe:
I haven't said, they should. Someone else did.

I have and you know it. wink

So, tell us, what part of the UN Declaration of Human Rights gives Germany the power to ban sex between two siblings.

Or are they just ignoring it and selectively applying "human rights".

Warning: This is where you will potentially lose the argument, baby. grin grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
What is a form of s*xual orientation?

Inceest is a form of heterosexual orientation.

carefreewannabe:
The case of the couple, I mentioned at the beginning, has been taken to different courts. The couple has argued on grounds of human rights, which is understandable. Human rights come with restrictions. The European Court of Human Rights argued that Germany has the right to ban in.cest as it serves a higher purpose, namely the protection of families and their members. There are cases, in which a good argument weighs more than another good argument.

In a nutshell, one side claims that se.xual freedom is more important than the protection of families; the other side argues that it would significantly weaken family values that must be protected.

It's for you to decide which side you take, not for me.

Oh, the European Court of Human Shyt, that is notorious for coming out with their rubbish sanctioned this discrimination? grin grin grin grin

Here is my opinion of them right from time:

https://www.nairaland.com/248474/only-america-behave-like-mental-man/1#3748967

grin grin grin grin grin

But Europe would think it is a crime and backwards when African countries ban sexual perversion for the protection of families and morals to ensure the higher purpose of procreation? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amsorry, but your attempt to use the European Court of Bollocks Rights as a legitimator of an argument point has failed. You still have to explain to me how a government can use cost as grounds for denying people their human rights.

I am sure no courts would agree for Nigeria to kill some of its citizens because it would be cheaper to provide better services to a smaller population. Again, Cost is not grounds for removing people's human rights.

carefreewannabe:
Let be so.

You are going to violate UN principles? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ICCJ is calling! grin

carefreewannabe:
This is against the constitution and the constitution is not going to be changed for a few people who have a pool of other options.

Really?

Can I save this please? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you think the constitution should not be changed to grant people their "human rights" because those people are few? grin grin grin grin grin grin

But Nigeria and co should change their laws for the sake of some few perverts? grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
The answer is simple. I don't feel like arguing in favor or against homo.sexuality. It is not only boring, in the meantime, it is also that I don't care so please spare me. If you need a stage to argue against homo.sexuality, let me please leave the show.

No, I don't in this context.

Good. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Me too. kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: Bestiality, Feminism, homosexuality, transgender, gender equality, pedophilia, incest etc are the tools the devil wants to use to tear down God's creation. Some silly feminists on nairaland won't comment on this thread cos they know they are part of the conspiracy.

They are not part of any conspiracy. Most of them you find here are frustrated souls who come here for some form of release.

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
It doesn't affect me.
It may affect their unborn kids.(And pls don't try to debate that)
Since the kids can speak for themselves and the damage may already have been done and can't be undone when they are born, it's left for thz already living people to speak fro them since they are not yet here to speak for themselves.

If they can show medical proof that they are not capable of bearing kids from such acts, they can go ahead. Until then,it won't be right to give them 'rights' that affect someone else negatively.

Any 'right' that affects someone else isn't a right.
I might as well demand the right to possess whatever I lay eyes on even if they already belong to someone else and not minding the previous owner will be hurt if I do take it at will.

Should my right be granted?

#iknowyouarebeingsarcastic

That's for the benefit of those who can't see the sarcasm in your post.

Sagamite:

How does two consenting adults in love who are engaging in inceest affect you?

How does what they do in the privacy of their bedroom affect you?

Two consenting adults! Human rights! What can be wrong with love? Privacy of the bedroom! grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

And so what?

Much higher risk is grounds to prevent people from having their human rights?

The risk is by more than 40%, almost 50%.

And MY answer is YES in this context.

Amsorry?

How would it make it easier. Is the law not going to have age of consent? How is the law not protecting them if it states the age of s*xual contact should be strictly after the national age of consent?

I have told you that this is one of the arguments FOR in.cest and that it makes sense and then I went on to say why I am nevertheless against incest.

That is your belief. We are talking logic and equal application of logic in formulating laws here. Not individual and arbitrary belief.

Says someone whose only argument against homo.sexuality is disgust. A highly objective argument. grin

The fact that the danger of having sick children due to in.cest is a fact and not my personal belief.

I am sure there are many people in Germany that believe homosexuality is unnatural and perverse, logic of human rights was still used to impose it on society. Many of them even feel homosexual marriage would destroy the institution but again, the logic of "human rights" is not subject to one's belief.

I haven't imposed anything on anybody and I haven't argued like this so argue with those who reason like this.

Who are you to dictate who or what an adult should direct their attraction at?

Diversion tactic. grin grin grin grin grin

I have the freedom of speech. I am not dictating anything to anyone, I have no power to do do. I have just made a comparison. wink

Are you part of the Nazi party? grin

As long as it is 2 consenting adults, TWO CONSENTING CONSCIENTIOUS ADULTS, it is not your business. grin

Indeed.

So, tell us, what part of the UN Declaration of Human Rights gives Germany the power to ban sex between two siblings.

Or are they just ignoring it and selectively applying "human rights".

Yes, they are selectively applying it when it serves a higher purpose. They are very smart, the Germans. They don't follow laws blindly. grin

Warning: This is where you will potentially lose the argument, baby. grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think so. grin

Inceest is a form of heterosexual orientation.

One can argue so. But it still doesn't change the fact that it leads to families with sick children. wink

Oh, the European Court of Human Shyt, that is notorious for coming out with their rubbish sanctioned this discrimination? grin grin grin grin

This is your SUBJECTIVE view. I don't have to agree, do I?

Here is my opinion of them right from time:

https://www.nairaland.com/248474/only-america-behave-like-mental-man/1#3748967

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok.

But Europe would think it is a crime and backwards when African countries ban sexual perversion for the protection of families and morals to ensure the higher purpose of procreation? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have ALWAYS said that Europeans have no right to IMPOSE their laws on African countries so spare me, please. Don't take your frustrations out on me.

Amsorry, but your attempt to use the European Court of Bollocks Rights as a legitimator of an argument point has failed. You still have to explain to me how a government can use cost as grounds for denying people their human rights.

I have not used it to justify the prohibition of the in.cest law BUT just DESCRIBED the argument in the case of the couple who took their case to court.
I am sure you can distinguish between DESCRIPTION and ARGUMENT.

I am sure no courts would agree for Nigeria to kill some of its citizens because it would be cheaper to provide better services to a smaller population. Again, Cost is not grounds for removing people's human rights.

Then let's remove it from the discussion.
My MAJOR arguments remain.

You are going to violate UN principles? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ICCJ is calling! grin

Freedom of speech.

Really?
Can I save this please? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bitte schön! cheesy

So you think the constitution should not be changed to grant people their "human rights" because those people are few? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The constitution SAYS that EVERYONE residing in Germany has the right to the health and welfare system and this is not going to be changed. No group will be excluded, no blacks, no Russians, no Muslims, no pedophiles, no murderers, NOBODY! This is what I said but you misunderstood it. This has nothing to do with human rights but with citizens' rights.

The constitution regulates human and citizen's rights separately.
A part of the constitution is open to change, the other isn't. Excluding a group from the health and welfare system is the unchangeable part. Germans consider it a historical achievement.

But Nigeria and co should change their laws for the sake of some few perverts? grin grin grin grin

Did I say so?

Good. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.