Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic (11523 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Pennywise(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
These uncircumcised Germans. How they remind me of my dogs cheesy
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: It doesn't affect me.
It may affect their unborn kids.(And pls don't try to debate that)
Since the kids can speak for themselves and the damage may already have been done and can't be undone when they are born, it's left for thz already living people to speak fro them since they are not yet here to speak for themselves.

If they can show medical proof that they are not capable of bearing kids from such acts, they can go ahead. Until then,it won't be right to give them 'rights' that affect someone else negatively.

Any 'right' that affects someone else isn't a right.
I might as well demand the right to possess whatever I lay eyes on even if they already belong to someone else and not minding the previous owner will be hurt if I do take it at will.

Should my right be granted?

#iknowyouarebeingsarcastic

That's for the benefit of those who can't see the sarcasm in your post.

You cannot ban people's human rights or circumvent their human right based on the "possibility" (your "may affect"wink of it affecting others.

You cannot deny them their rights to bear kids, privacy or have a family life based on something that is not a certainty.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Key word 'possibility'
Makes it legit to ban them.

I've the right to use drugs afterall it's my body and what I do with it doesn't matter.
But after taking the drugs,the result MAY affect others negatively.(Possible but uncertain)
So do I still have the right to use drugs?

smiley

Stop trolling
Sagamite:

You cannot ban people's human rights or circumvent their human right based on the "possibility" (your "may affect"wink of it affecting others.

You cannot deny them their rights to bear kids, privacy or have a family life based on something that is not a certainty.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Babygal4eva:
I never considered myself a feminist till I joined Nairaland and then suddenly my opinions are considered feministic. If that is the case then yea I'm a feminist and proud
cheesy
Same here
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by kay29000(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm! What can I say. This is a dangerous move. Not cos of incest and morals or anything, but because of the the probably medical conditions of the children born from inbreeding.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
kay29000: Hmm! What can I say. This is a dangerous move. Not cos of incest and morals or anything, but because of the the probably medical conditions of the children born from inbreeding.

I agree but the title of this thread is misleading.

The German government is against in.cest.

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
As if you don't know nairalanders and sensationalism.
I'm surprised Op didn't say 'German govt makes move to legalize incest'
One out of the more mischievious brood would have done just that.

carefreewannabe:

I agree but the title of this thread is misleading.

The German government is against in.cest.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Key word 'possibility'

I've the right to use drugs afterall it's my body and what I do with it doesn't matter.
But after taking the drugs,the result MAY affect others negatively.(Possible but uncertain)

smiley

Stop trolling
What's your opinion on abortion, should it be banned and made illegal as well?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: As if you don't know nairalanders and sensationalism.
I'm surprised Op didn't say 'German govt makes move to legalize incest'
One out of the more mischievious brood would have done just that.

You are right.

Sometimes it's sensationalism, sometimes it's the inability to read and understand, sometimes it's both.

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2014

Which thread am I one?

crackhaus:
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy:
Which thread am I one?

Simple question, no be fight.

Do you or do you not support the opinion that abortion should be banned and made illegal?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Answering you would beg the question why?
Which in turn will take us elsewhere.
I've a looooooong reason as explanation for whatever side of the fence I decide to answer from.(And I've got good points for each side)

So you creating a new thread would be quite helpful. If you don't mind smiley
crackhaus:
Simple question, no be fight.

Do you or do you not support the opinion that abortion should be banned and made illegal?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The risk is by more than 40%, almost 50%.

And MY answer is YES in this context.

Let me take it one by one so it does not get too voluminous. cheesy cool

First of all, your over 40% figure might be wrong. I have read of 10% - 30%.

Difference researchers come up with different theories. The higher rates are when both parents both carry a dysfunctional gene. Which is not the case for everyone.

Lets play around and assume your figures even make sense, and so?

There are people with hereditary genetic disorders which have higher than 40% possibility of passing it to their kids. Are we to say we would also remove their rights to love and procreate?

If not, is that not another double standard and inconsistency in law application (hence discrimination)? grin grin grin grin cool

Furthermore, it is even reported that the chance of a defect in a child by first cousins is the same as that of women over 40 having a child. Should we ban women over 40 from having kids because they may harm the kids, Ms Feminist? grin grin grin grin grin

Are we going to allow women over 40 cost us society more money to raise their kids because they are so irresponsible not to marry and give birth early? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Key word 'possibility'

smiley

Stop trolling

So you will ban women over 40 from having kids? shocked

grin grin grin cool
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
crackhaus:

OOOOOOOOOOH!

Well asked! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Answering you would beg the question why?
I've a looooooong reason as explanation for whatever side of the fence I decide to answer from.(And I've got good points for each side)

Abortion is harm to the child.

When una fuku-faka, fuku-faka without condemn and then kill a poor, innocent, defenseless baby. grin grin grin

All women, who are not raaped should be force to have the child. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pickabeau1: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cococandy...

Im still waiting for your answer to my q

I love my sister.. She loves me
We are both adult.. No mental illness

Why can't we be together

Why can't we live n let live...

How does it disturb you Or anyone else
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Yes, they are selectively applying it when it serves a higher purpose. They are very smart, the Germans. They don't follow laws blindly. grin

Since you have said this, then bitte schön! cheesy

Gut, gut!

Admitting that has proved my point.

They are hypocrites and they discriminate. grin grin grin grin

Thanks. Mwuah. kiss grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Answering you would beg the question why?

Keep dodging, you know exactly where I'm going with my question...another proof of your tendencies to tailor your opinions according to where it suits you.

You're all of a sudden eager to obey the 'do not derail a thread' rule. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
As you deem fit. undecided
crackhaus:
Keep dodging, you know exactly where I'm going with my question...another proof of your tendencies to tailor your opinions according to where it suits you.

You're all of a sudden eager to obey the 'do not derail a thread' rule. tongue
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
It doesn't disturb me.
Read my earlier posts.
If you and your sister can get sterilized,
I'll be mighty glad to greet you Mr and Mrs pickabeau at every meeting.

Makes it easier for her even and for those who knew her before. No change of family name etc.
pickabeau1: Cococandy...

Why can't we be together

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

OOOOOOOOOOH!

Well asked! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She will not be happy with me for that grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Let me take it one by one so it does not get too voluminous. cheesy cool

First of all, your over 40% figure might be wrong. I have read of 10% - 30%.Difference researchers come up with different theories. The higher rates are when both parents both carry a dysfunctional gene. Which is not the case for everyone.

It's very difficult to conduct research on this issue as these people are not many and hide but I have never heard of the possibility being as "low" as 10% but you are one of the few people I trust who doesn't call assumptions "FAAAACT". cheesy wink

Lets play around and assume your figures even make sense, snd so?

There are people with hereditary genetic disorders which have higher possibility of passing it to their kids than 40%. Are we to say we would also remove their rights to love and procreate?

This is a very good question.

I thought of it and it gave me a lot of headache.

To be honest, I don't want to have to make such a decision. I can't even answer this question. undecided
What do you think?

And if we say, no, should we also allow in.cest for this reason?

I have a younger brother and I consider our relationship "pure and innocent" and to me it feels right and natural.

If not, is that not another double standard? grin grin grin grin cool

It definitely is but it doesn't change my view on in.cest.
I think it would be wrong to justify in.cest like this.

I consider sibling relations "innocent" and I want it to remain like that. This is my personal point of view.

Furthermore, it is even reported that the chance of a defect amongst first cousins that have sex is the same as that of women over 40. Should we ban women over 40 from having kids because they may harm the kids, Ms Feminist? grin grin grin grin grin

S.ex between cousins is not a punishable offense.
We are talking about siblings here and in developed countries women over 40 have many possibilities to reduce the risk.
Due to the nature of my work, I know many mothers at this age.

Are we going to allow women over 40 cost us society more money to raise their kids because they are so irresponsible not to marry and give birth early? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought we removed cost from the argument.
I thought I agreed with you on this. undecided

Now to you Mr, should the law that makes s*ex between siblings a punishable offense be changed?
Should two consenting, adult siblings have the right to have s*ex?
Should they be allowed to procreate?

Well done Mr Sagamite. Very good move. I am VERY impressed. If you remove the ugly grin grin grin I will submit to you. grin grin grin

Please answer my questions.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pickabeau1: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: It doesn't disturb me.
Read my earlier posts.
If you and your sister can get sterilized,
I'll be mighty glad to greet you Mr and Mrs pickabeau at every meeting.

Makes it easier for her even and for those who knew her before. No change of family name etc.

No...I don't want to be sterilized
Our love must culminate in children like everyone else

Why deny us rights available to others

Some parents have genetic issues n may have kids with other congenital diseases n are not sterilised

Why d double standard
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Since you have said this, then bitte schön! cheesy

Gut, gut!

Admitting that has proved my point.

They are hypocrites and they discriminate. grin grin grin grin

Thanks. Mwuah. kiss grin

Let me pretend I haven't seen this one after the previous one.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Dbestmax(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1: Cococandy...

Why can't we be together

Did u jst say dat or wia u jst thinking it
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's very difficult to conduct research on this issue as these people are not many and hide but I have never heard of the possibility being as "low" as 10% but you are one of the few people I trust who doesn't call assumptions "FAAAACT". cheesy wink

This is a very good question.

I thought of it and it gave me a lot of headache.

To be honest, I don't want to have to make such a decision. I can't even answer this question. undecided
What do you think?

And if we say, no, should we also allow in.cest for this reason?

I have a younger brother and I consider our relationship "pure and innocent" and to me it feels right and natural.

It definitely is but it doesn't change my view on in.cest.
I think it would be wrong to justify in.cest like this.

I consider sibling relations "innocent" and I want it to remain like that. This is my personal point of view.

S.ex between cousins is not a punishable offense.
We are talking about siblings here and in developed countries women over 40 have many possibilities to reduce the risk.
Due to the nature of my work, I know many mothers at this age.

I thought we removed cost from the argument.
I thought I agreed with you on this. undecided

Now to you Mr, should the law that makes s*ex between siblings a punishable offense be changed?
Should two consenting, adult siblings have the right to have s*ex?
Should they be allowed to procreate?

Well done Mr Sagamite. Very good move. I am VERY impressed. If you remove the ugly grin grin grin I will submit to you. grin grin grin

Please answer my questions.

No need to go on, babes.

You have already agreed to the core of my sarcasm. cheesy grin grin grin wink
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite:

No need to go on, babes.

You have already agreed to the core of my sarcasm. cheesy grin grin grin wink

I am very disappointed now.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: As you deem fit. undecided
Haaaaaaa! Just like I guessed, coco is not happy...

Candy girl, pray tell me...how come you support abortion which causes harm (in the form murder) to an innocent unborn child, but in the same vein you frown on sexxual relations between siblings because according to you, it isn't fair to the kids who might be born deformed?

Do the kids whose lives are being cut off by abortion not also deserve a voice for their plight? Is it fair to them? grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
But if they are ra'ped,
then having an abortion is no longer a crime?
Or if the child has the chance of being born abnormal having an abortion is no longer a crime?

Or if the pregnancy is a risk to the mother and foetus having an abortion is no longer a crime?

Or if one's wife got abducted and was molested during the time she was held against her will,got pregnant and was maybe released after a month in captivity. The husband and wife decide to get rid of the ensuing pregnancy they didn't commit a crime?

Maybe like crackhuas you think you can try shake me up with the abortion question but there's a reason why I'm not interested in going all over this abortion ish AGAIN just now.

And that's because
There can only be SELECTIVE abortion laws.
So abortion in some cases is a crime while in other cases it is not.
Do you now see why it is not in the same league with incest?

Sagamite:

Abortion is harm to the child.

When una fuku-faka, fuku-faka without condemn and then kill a poor, innocent, defenseless baby. grin grin grin

All women, who are not raaped should be force to have the child. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Read my response to sagamite.
crackhaus:
Haaaaaaa! Just like I guessed, coco is not happy...

Candy girl, pray tell me...how come you support abortion which causes harm (in the form murder) to an innocent unborn child, but in the same vein you frown on sexxual relations between siblings because according to you, it isn't fair to the kids who might be born deformed?

Do the kids whose lives are being cut off by abortion not also deserve a voice for their plight? Is it fair to them? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.