Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. (1428 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Diick..pls Advice Me (Pics +18) / How To Make A Married Woman Fall In Love With You...facts And Figures / Chris Brown Beats Up Rihana For Farting In The Limo (new Report Lapd) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: read my first post again thats d only advice av gat fr u
But if i go to America, will she accept me?
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: But if i go to America, will she accept me?
i b winsh?? how i go takno?
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: i b winsh?? how i go takno?
Bro if you do not advice me, i will kill my self o.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: Bro if you do not advice me, i will kill my self o.
guy if u like commit suicide no b my P.
ah ah why u de distub me i never go near yabaleft oo incase u think i look familiar.

damn why is NL smileys not workin mke i show u as my face e b
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: guy if u like commit suicide no b my P.
ah ah why u de distub me i never go near yabaleft oo incase u think i look familiar.

damn why is NL smileys not workin mke i show u as my face e b
But guy Rihana is the only one i love, pls advice me or i will kill my self and my spirit would disturb you.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: But guy Rihana is the only one i love, pls advice me or i will kill my self and my spirit would disturb you.
see madness ooo.
bia, come, zo,wa wetin b spirit u beter advice ur family to take u to yabaleft oo.
WARNING
guy no quote me again oo i go report u to seun bekiafu oo.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: see madness ooo.
bia, come, zo,wa wetin b spirit u beter advice ur family to take u to yabaleft oo.
WARNING
guy no quote me again oo i go report u to seun bekiafu oo.
guy am asking you to give me an advice, so that i won't kill my self.... If i die, i go porsue you. Just be ready o
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mynd44 and co why did you move my thread to joke section?? Do you think i am lieing/joking when i said am crushing on Rihana?? Better move it to romance sector or put it on front page so i could get advice if not my own go pass shekau own oo! cry

Lol Crazy Boyfriend Chops Everything He And His Ex-gf Owned In Two (pics) / Pics---when Your Music Producer Is From Ibadan / Thread Unpublished