Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Thread For Jobs In Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Jobs In Owerri (3165 Views)

Pushcv Phone Calls For Jobs. / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / See This Crazy, Unusual Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
please, let us help, if you hear of any job in O' Town, drop it here, it will help us all...

meanwhile, NOKIA house, the one close to where they are selling electronics, wetheral road,opp. baptist church (not the bigger nokia house) needs supervisors and managers....i saw their signboard yesterday.

drop yours, including teaching, plus others
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by Annydan: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks for d info.pls will Thursday b 2 of Oct b late. Am also in owerri. Looking for job desperately
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by minister85: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
A Manufacturing company operating in South Eastern Nigeria is currently seeking to employ for the position below:

Job Title: Sales Executives

Location: Abia State, Anambra State, Ebonyi State, Enugu State, Imo State.

Responsibilities
An Ideal candidates should be responsible for but not limited to key account/relationship management and maximizing sales in a manner consist with the market capacity and product market share.
Qualification and Experience
First Degree in any relevant discipline.
At least 4 years experience in sales.
Working tools to be provided.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014

How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: greenoakng@gmail.com, using the title of the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by minister85: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is Nigeria's premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organisational Transformation, and Business Process Outsourcing professional service firm. We leverage our deep domain expertise to design, deliverable deploy solutions that will significantly impact our clients' businesses as well as create sustainable long-term value for all their stakeholders. We understand that 'competence' in truth and deed is the only guarantee for competitive advantage and exceptional business results. We are therefore committed to developing and nurturing our talents to exceed our clients expectations in providing solutions to their business challenges.

WFMC - Our Client, a Leading Bank in Nigeria is seeking to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Business Banker, Personal Banker, Direct Sales Agents

Industry: Banking
Available Slots: 10 Slots

Responsibilities
Introducing the various bank product customers.
Opens account for customers
ETC
Qualifications and Requirements
BSC, MSC minimum of second class lower
HND Minimum of Lower credit
OND minimum of Lower credit
Required Experience 1 - 3 years
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2014

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
http://www.workforcecareermanager.com/view-post-details.php?post_id=49
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ernie4life(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2014
A reputable company in Nigeria, is seeking candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Locations: owerri

Job Responsibilities*.Attending to clients request/enquiries.*.Issuing of tickets to prospective clients.*.Excellent customer service to all clients.*.Ticket booking for clients ahead of their scheduled departure.*.The prospective candidate(s) must be physically fit to work long hours where necessary.*.The prospective candidate(s) must be able to advise clients appropriately about cancelled trip, diffused stressed clients and be prepared to solve clients problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.*.Provide very good customer relationship at all times.

Qualifications and Experience*
.Minimum of HND or University degree in English/Linguistic, Mass Communication, Marketing or Public Administration or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution,minimum of 2.2/Lower credit.*.Professional certificate will be an added advantage.*.Must be computer literate e.g Ms word, Excel and Power point.*.3-5 years of verifiable work experience in a wellstructured organization.*.Not older than 32 years.

Remuneration*.The expected remuneration will be highly competitive.

Application Closing Date14th October, 2014

How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:hrconsultingng@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Annydan:
Thanks for d info.pls will Thursday b 2 of Oct b late. Am also in owerri. Looking for job desperately

I asked them yesterday... they said they are still accepting c.v. u can go drop today or Monday. they don't observe public holiday.
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2014
ernie4life:
A reputable company in Nigeria, is seeking candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Locations: owerri

Job Responsibilities*.Attending to clients request/enquiries.*.Issuing of tickets to prospective clients.*.Excellent customer service to all clients.*.Ticket booking for clients ahead of their scheduled departure.*.The prospective candidate(s) must be physically fit to work long hours where necessary.*.The prospective candidate(s) must be able to advise clients appropriately about cancelled trip, diffused stressed clients and be prepared to solve clients problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.*.Provide very good customer relationship at all times.

Qualifications and Experience*
.Minimum of HND or University degree in English/Linguistic, Mass Communication, Marketing or Public Administration or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution,minimum of 2.2/Lower credit.*.Professional certificate will be an added advantage.*.Must be computer literate e.g Ms word, Excel and Power point.*.3-5 years of verifiable work experience in a wellstructured organization.*.Not older than 32 years.

Remuneration*.The expected remuneration will be highly competitive.

Application Closing Date14th October, 2014

How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:hrconsultingng@gmail.com

Thanks... applying for this
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by chilucy: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
ify84:

I asked them yesterday... they said they are still accepting c.v. u can go drop today or Monday. they don't observe public holiday.
bt they are collecting 1000k for collection of form right?
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
chilucy:
bt they are collecting 1000k for collection of form right?

y will de do that.... don't know of that... not advisable for u to pay.... for what naa.
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by chilucy: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2014
ify84:

y will de do that.... don't know of that... not advisable for u to pay.... for what naa.
yes thats what they r doing. Have you submitted your own? And what did they tell you?
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
An experienced barber required for employment starting from November. .deal...very attractive. .
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
chilucy:
yes thats what they r doing. Have you submitted your own? And what did they tell you?

i didnt apply....i had quarreled with the owner last two weeks....and he know my face very well.....i bought a fone from the shop and there was a fault, i call the number on the packet, and the man cut my call....i went to the office and we exchange some comments....so, i am not applying to him again, he will just laff me....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
A Lagos based Film production is looking for actors in Owerri. Call the associate producer on 08165374478
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Are there no vacancies in owerri, na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by Keziehenry(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
ify84:
Are there no vacancies in owerri, na wa o
ala owerre bu hotel aka ekpe aka nri ya na filling stationgrin
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Keziehenry:

ala owerre bu hotel aka ekpe aka nri ya na filling stationgrin

My brother, the tin tire me.. . The hotels keep springing up. .. Make we just de observe
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
RECEPTIONIST
APEX CONSULTING FIRM

City: Owerri
Experience: None
Education: Undefined Contract: Permanent
Salary: < 400.000 / year (NGN)
Add to favourites Jobs APEX CONSULTING FIRM

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
The RECEPTIONIST will be expected to study and understand effectively the responsibilities / duties of each personnel so that when attending to clients, he or she will be able to direct them to the appropriate personnel who will solve their problems; and also advise management on the various problems encountered by cliets as well as their various complains and suggest solutions.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants seeking for this position are expected to possess a First Degree / HND in any course.

HOW TO APPLY
All applicants interested in this position should forward their personal details to apexrecruits44@gmail. com and Text Name, Qualification and position applying for to 08092472089 or proper documentation before interview.
Interview date / Venue shall be communicated to selected applicants via SMS; so all applicants are advised to provide a functional phone number which the company will used to invite them for an interview. Those on awaiting result who know they can properly perform this function are free to apply. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN OWERRI,IMO STATE
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by Juliet25(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
ify84:
please, let us help, if you hear of any job in O' Town, drop it here, it will help us all...

meanwhile, NOKIA house, the one close to where they are selling electronics, wetheral road,opp. baptist church (not the bigger nokia house) needs supervisors and managers....i saw their signboard yesterday.

drop yours, including teaching, plus others
OP IS DIS THREAD STIL ACTIVE?
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by ify84(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Juliet25:
OP IS DIS THREAD STIL ACTIVE?

Nah. Just seeing this
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by karlboss: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
i saw this on a thread on nairaland. JOB OPPORTUNITY
@ ARCH ROCK

LOCATION: Owerri, Enugu, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Aba, Ebonyi.

Will you like to be part of .......
Health Counseling on Cancer, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Diabetes, HIV etc. In Schools, Ministries, Meeting groups, Villages, Churches, Police stations, Army barracks etc. Our organization offers you this opportunity to be trained and retrained as a Nutritionist so as to carry out specific functions of providing health assistance and information to people.

SALARY : Minimum of 60,000 Naira
(depending on your qualification's)

Provisions include FULL-TIME or PART-TIME.

REQUIREMENT
Must at least posses any of this Qualification; Bsc, HND, NCE, ND, SSCE (at least 5 credit) in any field.

N:B
Successful applicants will undergo a 2month health care training on how to use health care facilities for the following test: BP, Sugar test, BMI test, General body test etc.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward his/her details (NAME, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION, AGE, PHONE NUMBER) to our company's line 09023073367.

SHARE & rebroadcast. You might be helping a friend.
Re: Thread For Jobs In Owerri by All4good: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just a quick one!
I've just been notified that the office of the Vice President has launched Startup Nigeria 2019.

It's a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support small innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria *with funding, mentorship and trainings.* The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideas to viable products/services.

*All S'East states are included in this phase, so let's pls broadcast widely.* All those great business/start-up ideas that we have, I think it's time we start putting them down on paper, &leveraging opportunities like this one.

To apply, visit www.startupnigeria.ng

All the best...

(1) (Reply)

WORKFORCE Group-transaction Officer / Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam / Union Bank Recruitment 2018 Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.