Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. (1414 Views)

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Zikdik(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm coming back to kick butt.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ukutsgp: u are not sensible. u are only being foolish.
*yawn*
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Zikdik: I'm coming back to kick butt.
yea.the atheist butts need to be kicked.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by finofaya: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ukutsgp: what i want u people to do is to leave christians alone. leave pastor alone. allow those that believe in God to be. i dnt care what u people tink about God. we will continue to worship and serve him all d days of our live. so pls, Bleep off.

If you want to be left alone you can retreat to a remote place with your religion. I suggest the bottom of the ocean.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
finofaya:

If you want to be left alone you can retreat to a remote place with your religion. I suggest the bottom of the ocean.
my guy stop discussing anything relating to Christianity. u don't have any idea about it. so just go and sit in one place.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by finofaya: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ukutsgp: my guy stop discussing anything relating to Christianity. u don't have any idea about it. so just go and sit in one place.

What are you talking about? I wasn't discussing christianity with you. Look at the title of this thread, the OP and my posts again.

So you have an idea about christianity. Which of the denominations is your idea of; catholic, protestant(chosen, CE, SCOAN, winners, redeemed, COZA, deeper life, etc) anglican, methodist, baptist?

See, nobody requires you to "have an idea about christianity" before they start butting into your life with it. You can't make a u-turn now.

When are you going to join the marine spirits in the ocean?
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
finofaya:

What are you talking about? I wasn't discussing christianity with you. Look at the title of this thread, the OP and my posts again.

So you have an idea about christianity. Which of the denominations is your idea of; catholic, protestant(chosen, CE, SCOAN, winners, redeemed, COZA, deeper life, etc) anglican, methodist, baptist?

See, nobody requires you to "have an idea about christianity" before they start butting into your life with it. You can't make a u-turn now.

When are you going to join the marine spirits in the ocean?
u can join the marine spirits while i remain with Jesus for ever.

u dnt have to know my church. it is not relevant here.

u are an atheist. we dnt have anything in common.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by AgentOfAllah: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I like your write up, but I helped you fix a few factual and grammatical errors:

Most of the religionists we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake religionists. they pretend as if they believe in God yet they obsess about the conducts of nonbelievers. they are like someone who says he doesn't like eating a particular type of soup, yet at night he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup. They dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave atheists who are trying their best alone. they are like the homo-erectuses on our evolutionary timeline. they like mocking men with better brain utility yet they are worse.
They always think they can use scare tactics and emotional blackmail to force irrational gibberish down your throat, they dont know that it exposes their foolishness. How can one say that there is god when he/she cant see it? No wonder they are quick to regurgitate thought terminating clichés derived from an anachronistic book called the bible. It is only a fool that thinks that way. but one thing I know is that majority of those who parade themselves as Christians in Nigeria/Nairaland are those who backslide from reason because they feel they should not use their brains. I have seen many Christians openly depend on one atheist or the other for scientific knowledge, yet they will claim they don't agree with the natural supposition that God may not exist.
they are all a bunch of hypocrites.

Aaah...much better wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
AgentOfAllah: I like your write up, but I helped you fix a few factual and grammatical errors:

Most of the religionists we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake religionists. they pretend as if they believe in God yet they obsess about the conducts of nonbelievers. they are like someone who says he doesn't like eating a particular type of soup, yet at night he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup. They dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave atheists who are trying their best alone. they are like the homo-erectuses on our evolutionary timeline. they like mocking men with better brain utility yet they are worse.
They always think they can use scare tactics and emotional blackmail to force irrational gibberish down your throat, they dont know that it exposes their foolishness. How can one say that there is god when he/she cant see it? No wonder they are quick to regurgitate thought terminating clichés derived from an anachronistic book called the bible. It is only a fool that thinks that way. but one thing I know is that majority of those who parade themselves as Christians in Nigeria/Nairaland are those who backslide from reason because they feel they should not use their brains. I have seen many Christians openly depend on one atheist or the other for scientific knowledge, yet they will claim they don't agree with the natural supposition that God may not exist.
they are all a bunch of hypocrites.

Aaah...much better wink
u are as fake as the atheist. senseless beast. u and ur Mohammed are depraved beast.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by AgentOfAllah: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Ukutsgp: u are as fake as the atheist.

Oh dang!! You got me!!!

Ukutsgp: senseless beast.

I love you too kiss

Ukutsgp: u and ur Mohammed are depraved beast.

Fancy joining our 3someness, brother in depravity?
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by finofaya: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Ukutsgp: u can join the marine spirits while i remain with Jesus for ever.

u dnt have to know my church. it is not relevant here.

u are an atheist. we dnt have anything in common.

Its your life, spend it with any imaginary friend you please.

I don't want to know your church, I want to know how much of an idea of christianity you think you have.

If we don't have anything in common it'll be because the bible is the only thing you're about.

Why did you create a thread calling atheists fake if you did not want to hear from any atheist? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – / Photo: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates Over 500 Priests In One Day On 3rd Oct,'15. / Incredible! Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla’s Crusade In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.