Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (8158 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by 100Cents: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2014
esof1: First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Secondly, don't expect ur man to help u with chores always, even if u are 8 months pregnant, do ur best and keep ur home clean, do u help him provide money for the family because its obvious u are a full time house wife. ur dirtiness is part of what pushed him out.

Thirdly, how can u deal with the said home wrecker? Will u use juju? Will u fight her? You better concentrate on how to save ur home.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It must be because of money not humility.

So straight to the point.

But do you say she should not find out if her husband is cheating ? shocked
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by pickabeau1: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: What is the title of the movie?

Uneducated betrayal part 1

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ice234: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
It takes two to cheat. If women do not cheat. Men won't cheat either.

chimerase2: Ma dear wat u hv to knw nw is men re liable to cheat weda married or unmarried
There is noting dat can stop men frm cheating
It is in their DNA
Even if wen dey dnt want der is sometin in between der legs dat will mak dem cheat
Some men try very hard to pretend some men try very hard to reason it dat all cats re cats yes kudos to some but der re still small traces of cheat in der gene
So stop tracing ur husband he is a man he is bound to cheat u can't stop it by tracing him is prayer dat can stop it
Wen next u talk to him encourage him tell him abt sickness associated with it
Tell him if he must cheat use a condom
Dnt quit ur marriage becos de next man too will cheat
Even ma dad cheated on his wife even dos days we lived with our dad mistress while ma mum stayed in east u see dat is wicked cheating
I always watch ma dad kill his cat frm window grin see amu not joking oh is true life story we all hv story to say I hv plenty of it as a young lad growing up under the tutelage of ma dad mistress with ma sista grin
So ma dear dnt leave it before it gets worse go back to ur home before ur husband relocates u
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Uneducated betrayal part 1
smiley
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents:

So straight to the point.

But do you say she should not find out if her husband is cheating ? shocked

If she finds out, what can she do abt it? Its going to cause her heart aches and the husband may apologize and continue in a more discreet affair. If her husband doesn't respect her he wud bring the mistress into their home and she will do nothing but to either pack out or cope.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by 100Cents: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
esof1:

If she finds out, what can she do abt it? Its going to cause her heart aches and the husband may apologize and continue in a more discreet affair. If her husband doesn't respect her he wud bring the mistress into their home and she will do nothing but to either pack out or cope.

Only a heartless man will continue hurting his wife that way. It is also a big disgrace for the man to continue in such act when family and church members have been informed of his misbehaviour.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents:

Only a heartless man will continue hurting his wife that way. It is also a big disgrace for the man to continue in such act when family and church members have been informed of his misbehaviour.

I assure u, the family members will support the man because its a norm in Africa to have more than one wife especially if the family is a non literate family. My best friend married an illiterate business man but Today she's out of the marriage with a baby girl. At first, they will be very loyal but after u get belle, u are on ur own. Some men are heartless.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Greenified: Chubby don cause gbege oh
kudos to the boy naa abi you no like how he exposed the hubby
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
men!men!men!some no get life at all.I wonder why they cheat self is not good naa you men should pity your wives.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Greenified(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: kudos to the boy naa abi you no like how he exposed the hubby
He sweet me die wink
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Greenified:
He sweet me die wink
like you jare,cheating no good naa
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Greenified(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: like you jare,cheating no good naa
na so.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by bennyrazz: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
this article is geared to discourage single educated women from marrying illiterates because of money. That's the only thing I see in the writeup.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So it is better to pretend that she doesnt know or the husband never cheated so that what? so that A baby mama or 2nd wife, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis and other disgusting infections can come knocking at her marriage ba? Ignorance is now better than all the dangers to the marriage?

A cheating husband is aware of HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis and other STDs. He wouldn't want to have them; he will protect himself as well as his wife. Their brain is not in their Dick.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
esof1:

A cheating husband is aware of HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis and other STDs. He wouldn't want to have them; he will protect himself as well as his wife. Their brain is not in their Dick.

So how come married women end up infected with all these stds still? How are you so sure they get themselves protected? will you always be there to know if they use protection? how about infections gotten even with protection? How many men in real life love the use of condoms? You've forgotten an average man prefers skin to skin not to talk of married men. a survey even revealed that 80% of married men do not use protection. Those infected women are ghosts? how come they still visit the hospitals to treat these infections? why do we hear stories of married men been infected but they refuse to let their wives know and they eventually get their wives infected? Dnt you hear stories of women getting HIV from their husbands? Or you just prefer to be pretend you dnt know all these because it pays to be ignorant?

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So how come married women end up infected with all these stds still? Those infected women are ghosts? how come they still visit the hispitals to treat these infections? why do we hear stories of married men been infected but they refuse to let their wives know and they eventually get their wives infected? Dnt you hear stories of women getting HIV from their husbands? Or you just prefer to be pretend you dnt know all these because it pays to be ignorant?

Its true that married women get infected with STDs by their husbands and its also true that married men get infected by their wives.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
esof1:

Its true that married women get infected with STDs by their husbands and its also true that married men get infected by their wives.

So you know its true and you want to further endanger the life of a woman by telling her to pretend she never saw anything without giving her practical steps and telling the painful truth.

Now, i think you can see for yourself that ignorance does not pay. You can see that such men reason most of the time with their d1cks. I hope you are not among those senseless women that believe giving their husbands condoms will ensure that you are protected deceiving youself that they will use them? You will have to be a stup1d and gullible woman to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So you know its true and you want to further endanger the life of a woman by telling her to pretend she never saw anything without giving her practical steps and telling the painful truth.

Now, i think you can see for yourself that ignorance does not pay. You can see that such men reason most of the time with their d1cks. I hope you are not among those senseless women that believe giving their husbands condoms will ensure that you are protected deceiving youself that they will use them? You will have to be a stup1d and gullible woman to do that.
Are u saying its right to keep tracks of your husband just because you want to ensure he isn't cheating on you? Or just to prevent stds? You don't have to be insultive to prove your points. We are all learning.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
esof1:
Are u saying its right to keep tracks of your husband just because you want to ensure he isn't cheating on you? Or just to prevent stds? You don't have to be insultive to prove your points. We are all learning.

I am not being insultive. I am simply stating the facts tooo painful to face in order to cure your own ignorance. Any man who suspects his wife cheating will keep tracks of his wife. why is a woman not allowed to do so? Every woman is blessed with intuition, with the gift of sensing when something is not right. The only way you as a wife can confront your cheating husband is to have proof. In order to have proof, you have to keep tracks. You must not always keep tracks of your husband like a police even when the need is not there. That is jst plain paranoia. But once you feel something is not right, once you observe some abnormalities in his activities and in the way he treats you, you must find out if your suspicions are true or not. Any normal human will have no peace of mind once he/she finds out something is wrong. Most men who catch their wives cheating cry like babies. They feel hurt and heartbroken. High b.p is even imminent. Thats life. You can get disappointed by anybody thats why you should be prepared for it. Facing a problem and finding ways to solve it is the best. You dnt leave your house burning hoping that the fire will quench by itself. The longer you stay in your ignorance, the bigger the problems that are waiting in front of you. Are you ready for them when they come?

I mentioned the bad sides of ignorance. Any woman who values her life and the life of her children will take her husband's cheating very seriously. I heard a story of a woman who told her husband that if he does not get himselff tested for HIV, it is a divorce!! That is how It is supposed to be. If every woman trie this, you will see how the menacce will reduce. If the woman wants the marriage to improve, she can choose to involve a counsellor and a doctor to educate her husband on harm he is exposing his family to. He must also carry out tests for stds and stick to his wife. If he is an unrepentant cheat, the woman can decide whatever she wants to do. Any man who loves his wife and his family will not expose them to dangers associated with cheating. He will stop it and mend his ways. Cheating is adultery. It is wrong. Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
I hate to admit that you're right on this however your manner of addressing issues are most times annoying. Can you at least be a gentle man in the way your manner of approach undecided

and by the way it is not a fighting matter, it is just a word of admonishon undecided
coogar:

oh now, he's an illiterate business man. you cannot even admit you married him because of his money? grin cheesy

whose fault was it that you married this illiterate businessman? you have made your bed, kindly lie in it.

women can't continue to make idïotic choices and then disturb the society with their pity-party stories.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by SAMBARRY: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
You don talk am finish. 100,000000 likes for you

of all things they don't remember to quote from the bible

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU. as a matter of fact that is my favourite verse in the Bible
Sophyrocks:

I am not being insultive. I am simply stating the facts tooo painful to face in order to cure your own ignorance. Any man who suspects his wife cheating will keep tracks of his wife. why is a woman not allowed to do so? Every woman is blessed with intuition, with the gift of sensing when something is not right. The only way you as a wife can confront your cheating husband is to have proof. In order to have proof, you have to keep tracks. You must not always keep tracks of your husband like a police even when the need is not there. That is jst plain paranoia. But once you feel something is not right, once you observe some abnormalities in his activities and in the way he treats you, you must find out if your suspicions are true or not. Any normal human will have no peace of mind once he/she finds out something is wrong. Most men who catch their wives cheating cry like babies. They feel hurt and heartbroken. High b.p is even imminent. Thats life. You can get disappointed by anybody thats why you should be prepared for it. Facing a problem and finding ways to solve it is the best. You dnt leave your house burning hoping that the fire will quench by itself. The longer you stay in your ignorance, the bigger the problems that are waiting in front of you. Are you ready for them when they come?

I mentioned the bad sides of ignorance. Any woman who values her life and the life of her children will take her husband's cheating very seriously. I heard a story of a woman who told her husband that if he does not get himselff tested for HIV, it is a divorce!! That is how It is supposed to be. If every woman trie this, you will see how the menacce will reduce. If the woman wants the marriage to improve, she can choose to involve a counsellor and a doctor to educate her husband on harm he is exposing his family to. He must also carry out tests for stds and stick to his wife. If he is an unrepentant cheat, the woman can decide whatever she wants to do. Any man who loves his wife and his family will not expose them to dangers associated with cheating. He will stop it and mend his ways. Cheating is adultery. It is wrong. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: You don talk am finish. 100,000000 likes for you

of all things they don't remember to quote from the bible

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU. as a matter of fact that is my favourite verse in the Bible

They only quote bible if they want to talk about man being the Head. You know Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on Earth. They select laws that favour them and discard all other laws. In the law of a Nigerian, adultery is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by coogar: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: I hate to admit that you're right on this however your manner of addressing issues are most times annoying. Can you at least be a gentle man in the way your manner of approach undecided

and by the way it is not a fighting matter, it is just a word of admonishon undecided

it seems your only mission on NL is to stalk the way coogar addresses issues. can't you just make your own comments & keep it moving?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

it seems your only mission on NL is to stalk the way coogar addresses issues. can't you just make your own comments & keep it moving?
smh undecided

can't you just take to corrections and say thank you ma.by the way what is in your body that they are stalking?

Are you bill Gates or dangote.even if I want to stalk, I will stalk people reeking of billions.mrs alakija is there and other famous billionaires smelling of naira.abeg dress jare
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

They only quote bible if they want to talk about man being the Head. You know Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on Earth. They select laws that favour them and discard all other laws. In the law of a Nigerian, adultery is not a sin.
yes. You're right. What is this their popular quote that they like throwing around sef in ephesians. Yes I remember cheesy

wives submit to ya husband. (Even if he is lazy, indolent, insolent, violent and waka waka) still submit titi ofi ma koriburuku ran e
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by coogar: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: smh undecided
can't you just take to corrections and say thank you ma.by the way what is in your body that they are stalking?

take corrections? from who?
are you a pastor? a teacher? a rabbi? a spiritualist? a witchdoctor?

Are you bill Gates or dangote.even if I want to stalk, I will stalk people reeking of billions.mrs alakija is there and other famous billionaires smelling of naira.abeg dress jare

there's no evidence you are not stalking them already. if you don't like the way i address issues, kindly ignore my comments. i don't post to please people......

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: yes. You're right. What is this their popular quote that they like throwing around sef in ephesians. Yes I remember cheesy

wives submit to ya husband. (Even if he is lazy, indolent, insolent, violent and waka waka) still submit titi ofi ma koriburuku ran e

grin grin grin

You are a very funny person.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by SAMBARRY: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
How typical undecided
coogar:

take corrections? from who?
are you a pastor? a teacher? a rabbi? a spiritualist? a witchdoctor?

there's no evidence you are not stalking them already. if you don't like the way i address issues, kindly ignore my comments. i don't post to please people......
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok. First of all, this is a familiar story, and retells the consequence of marrying a man who does not know the definition of marriage, like you said. Marriage should always be between two "imperfect" people but who share similar traits. You are a graduate, why will you marry an illiterate in the first place, like you said? Most ladies agree to just any man at all if the guy has lots of money. There are things of greater value than money. Ideals. convictions, tested and trusted character, tolerance, and above all, if the guy has a spiritual father/ mentor. Ladies, check these things first, and put a stop to all these stories that touch. Then may I add, for both the ladies and the gentleman, marry a person that values reading. If the person has not started and finished at least five books on marriage while yet single, that person's ignorance can ruin a lot of things in the marriage proper.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nairalanders, this might hurt a bit, especially if you're in that class, but I have to say it. Always insist on a refined educated man. They will come for you, while you also polish yourself. Say no to illiterate, Alaba money bags. There is something the four walls of the university does to the commonsense of a man. It is called Wisdom for Living by Association. There, you meet classy guys and ladies from well brought up homes. Even if you come from a dysfunctional home, you there and then decide how you want your home to be. Anyone can cheat though, but always insist on a man whose mental faculty has been refined through passing through the university.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by TDstarr: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2014
This is the fifth month since I moved into my matrimonial home with my husband. He's from Enugu and I'm from delta state. I will tell you that the three months earlier had been some of the best moments of my life as I've had the freedom and authority as a wife and expecting mother. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and even before our wedding(we confirmed I was pregnant then) I've been reading a lot of articles online on how to manage myself, my home and my husband while I was pregnant. The problem is, just last month, the attitude of my husband strangely changed towards me. This had never happened before so I became very worried about it. My usual requests for small helps around the house or some little questions became a burden to him. In-fact, he concluded that I was nagging too much and because of this, decided to stay out late after work each day before coming back home. This caused our home to look very disorganized and untidy because at times, I will be too weak to do some chores and house cleaning. Many times I tried to discuss these problems with him, but he brings up this idea that I wasn't the only pregnant woman in the world and that there are other women who had taken in up to 5 or 6 times without making any issue out of it. I don't know if was really a burden to him or If my requests were becoming too heavy for him but all I know is that, if it were 3 or 4 months back, those requests would have been nothing to him. He could even go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. I knew something was really amiss and I decided to find out for myself because it was so abnormal that my hubby who was always encouraging me on what and how our first child would look like, now becomes the devil in his own house.

The next week, I secretly talked with his apprentice about it. He's a young boy of about 21 years who was brought from the village to serve him for about 5 years with the promise of establishing a business for him. Usually after business hours, he (chubby) comes straight back home while my husband joins his friends, wherever that is.

I successfully convinced chubby to track my husband's where-about instead of heading straight home to which he agreed. He did that successfully for about a week without making any findings but he discovered that my husband always receives a call and subsequently leaves the shop sometimes between 12 noon and 2pm. He couldn't confirm the exact location where my husband always left for because he would be left to take care of the affairs of the business in my husband's absence. I didn't smell the rat at that time, and I thought maybe he could be heading for one business engagement or the other until chubby confirmed that he was sure my husband wasn't doing business at that time and that my husband would always tell him of any new incoming goods or business pursuits. He was sure this was a private matter. He also confirmed that a lady came on two occasions to meet with my husband while he was with his friends at the bar. This raised my suspicion and we came up with a plan.

I decided that chubby would let me know whenever my husband leaves on such calls so I could easily catch up with him since our house was not far from the plaza where he does business. It was until the next week Tuesday that I got a call from chubby to trail my husband to confirm where it is he was really going. I saw him taking a bike at the gate, outside the plaza and I followed too, in a bike. I told the bike man of my intention and warned him to take it slow because of my condition. We trailed him successfully until he stopped in front of an apartment house and went in. My heart began to beat faster. I followed him carefully to mark the flat he entered. And from the stairs, I also heard a lady's exchanging pleasantries with him before the gate of the flat was locked from the inside. I was confused, I didn't know what to do next and I didn't want to create panic for something I wasn't sure of, especially in my condition. I decided to check the opposite flat to know who's in. An older woman opened the gate and I got in, on explaining my predicament. To my surprise, the woman confirmed that my husband has been a regular afternoon visitor and she too, was worried about the several male visits to her neighbor's flat while her husband was away. As a more matured woman, she advised me to consider going back home and getting more facts before confronting them. But I decided I didn't want to take that path. I was going to storm that flat right then. She helped me knock on the neighbor's gate on the pretense that she wanted to ask for some help. This gave us the chance to force our way into the flat against the woman's will as the gate went open. I went straight through the corridor, towards the living room, and alas, my own husband was sitting on the sofa, no clothes, only boxers! I fainted.

Now, I'm at my parent's house recuperating from the shock and I just can't help to think how fast my marriage is about to end. Look at me, a graduate who decided to humbly get married to an illiterate business man. I can't blame him but myself. I later learned that the home-breaker has been married for 7 years without an issue. She was obviously looking for a child-manufacturing machine to which my husband obviously fell cheap. I've not been able to set my eyes on him since then and I doubt if I will be able to summon the courage to forgive him. The she-devil is obviously very beautiful and well-painted at her age. But that shouldn't be enough reason for my husband to leave his wife and ignore his marriage vows for a cheap lure from a slut. I've already written a letter to his pastor, and both families will be meeting by next month to discuss the issue. I'll make sure I go to any length to deal with that slut and the evils she has caused to my marriage. She obviously, will not know how tough I am yet, until we meet. Does she know how deep the pain and bitterness is, that I feel in my heart right now? Does she even know what it feels like to be a carrying a child inside of you while your husband treats you like mess? If not that I had a loving family to run to, who knows what may have been my fate? After all my higher education and study, did I make a mistake in stooping so low to fall in love with an illiterate who doesn't even know the definition of marriage? My God, I just don't know what men are turning into these days. Please I need your advice because I can boldly tell you that I don't know how I may react next time we all meet. I may kill somebody or do something unusual. The kind of ideas I have right now eh, only God can save us all.
source:http://www.naijalovedoctor.com/2014/09/help-my-newly-wedded-husband-is.html
you are fvucking lazy, hear urself you are enjoying authority in the house, go and kill yourself
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Geniero: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2014
That you are pregnant doesn't mean you should leave your house untidy cos your husband won't help with the chores...na so Una take de stress man commit for crib with little things...get a maid or relative to help with keeping your house tidy..chubby sef fit help after work[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? / Baby Items At Unbelievably Affordable Prices / We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.