Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

See Uti Nwachukwu's View On Body Odour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Uti Nwachukwu's View On Body Odour (983 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Uti Nwachukwu's View On Body Odour by CJPresh(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
TV host, Model, Actor and former Big Brother
Africa Winner is definitely not happy with some
of his compatriots, who according to him
‘smell’ In the words of Uti, here’s what you must know about body smell, quite interesting I must say; "Yes, my fellow Nigerians, Quite a number of you
smell. Be it body or mouth odour but it has
become a threat to social existence in our society because some of you are so selfish and too wicked to bother about personal hygiene. Only money money money una de think? It’s not fair ooooo. Come on people, do you know that the way you smell can even favour or be bad luck to you when you are trying to get employed? I know of a model that was hot and when the designer asked her to try on the clothes, the minute she took her top off. The designer changed his countenance and said “you know what,i've changed my mind, your agency will get back to you” And to the ‘bros’ out there, who think its 'manly' to have all the hair in Africa in their
armpit, this one is for you, with love from Uti; Brosiyeeeeeee. Shave your pits. Nigeria is too
hot, plus no matter what you say, hairy armpits
are unsightly.And invest in really strong
antiperspirants. Abeg, for the sake of your
friends and girlfriends. It's quite embarrassing
to tell you but trust me, if you have armpit hair in Nigeria you do smell after a while and people just don't want to tell you."
Do you agree with him or do you think he was too harsh??

(1) (Reply)

The Truth! Linda Ikeji Really Makes $500k Plus A Year Thats Impressive! / Mr Loverman: Arrested Bigamist Sets Record With 4 Wives,7 Fiancees, 5 Girfds(pic / Photo: Klint Da Drunk Strike A Pose With Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.