Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Hate You Patrick - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Hate You Patrick (5319 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / I Hate You Dad (part 1) / Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Wale Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2014
A month later, Patrick entered the bedroom singing.
Patrick: Ifeoma, Ifeoma i want to marry you, give me your love, give me your love, Ifeoma, Ifeoma... Ahn ahn, you are vomitting again? This is becoming serious, first thing tomorrow morning you would go and see dr Jude.
Josephine: Dear, its nothing. I will be okay i think its the food i ate.
Patrick: Food you ate my food. Didn't i also eat the food? Your health is very important to me. Infact i will take you to the hospital myself.
Josephine: Okay if you say so. Let me rest a bit.
Patrick: Okay angel.
Josephine was confused as she thought to herself: i don't understand this my body anymore, i also don't like this signs, yes i know that my monthly visitor has ceased but i know am not pregnant, he touched me just once. And besides i still have to take my revenge, i would need to gain his trust, make him transfer all he has into my account and run away. But what if i am pregnant? No i can't be, even if i am i would have an abortion. I can't do that what if i love him? No way, i cant love him because i hate him.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2014
It was already dark when Amanda got to the location given to her. She looked at the bushes surrounding her scared.
Segun: Hey, wetin you want for here (a harsh voice said)
Amand: (Trembling) I.....i....i am looking for Segun
Segun: Na him be this. Wetin you want?
Amanda: Baba send me here. I have job for you
Segun: Ehen, killing 100k, kidnapping 80k, stealing 60k, stabbing,beating, and acid 40k, threatening 10k. Which one you want?
Amanda: I want you to help me kill a lady. Her address and everything you need to know is in this paper. Baba said i should give you this 70k. Please make sure you do a clean job Segun.
Segun: I be your mate, abi na you born me? Come on add bros before i load you slap.
Amanda: Am sorry bros.
Segun: See her face oya waka.
Amanda: Thank you bros.
*The next day*
Patrick: No no no. Angel, get dressed you are burning up.
Josephine: Ok
Later in the hospital, they were both led to doctor Jude's office where he offered them seats.
Jude: My man, my name, long time o.
Patrick: see i don't have time for this praises. Am late for work already. What does the result say?
Jude: (smiling) It say she don carry belle. Your is pregnant. Take and read
Patrick: (collecting the test result) Wow, this is good news, angel you are pregnant. You are carrying our baby
Josephine: Wow, i am so happy am pregnant thank God (getting her senses back) preg what?
Patrick: (seeing the change in her tone, corrected her) pregnant dear. You will be having our baby
Josephine: (weak) Ok. Am tired i want to go home
Patrick: let me take you home
Josephine: don't bother i wil take cab. And besides i need to buy some drugs
Jude: The pharmacy is second floor by the right.
Josephine: Thanks, Jude. Dear i have to go now
Patrick: Do you have money for the drugs?
Josephine: Yes i do.
Patrick got up to kiss his wife's fore head and thanked his friend before leaving for his office
Re: I Hate You Patrick by princesssusan(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2014
I pity jose she has a nice husband n she is busy planning 4 revenge smh
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol see wahala oo Amanda abi wetin?
which one b yo own again??
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Thirty minutes later, Josephine was in a cab.
Josephine: Driver stop me here.
Driver: Madam na here again? I think say you say na inside the estate?
Josephine: Yes, i would trek down home. How much is it?
Driver: Na #150.
Josephine: Ok, here it is.Thank you.
Driver: Ahn ahn madam you dey go? I go give you #50 change o.
Josephine: Don't worry keep the change.
#50 was not Josephine's problem. She was lost in deep thoughts as to why she got pregnant. She didnt want to believe she was pregnant for Patrick, she hated him so much. She didn't know what to do with the pregnancy either.
She passed her house lost in her own world, she frowned when she realised what she did and trekked back home sweating heavily. As she struggled to open the gate, she felt something sharp beside her, and heard a harsh voice telling her not to make a sound.
Segun: Go inside quietly if you love your life
Josephine quickly did as she was ordered.
Segun: Open the door now.
Josephine: Please sir, i don't have any money with me. Am a student o and am not even fine. I am just coming back from the hospital (she said as she trembled while opening the door).
Segun: Shut up. You think say i leave my house come hear story? (He said as he pushed her inside the house, and didnt care when she fell on the glass table, cutting her hand)
Josephine: (in pains) Please sir i beg you in the name of God just ta...(interrupted by Segun)
Segun: God? Hahaha, my father is the powerful native doctor in town. He is called baba because he is powerful than any human. And am his son Segun, a professional hired killer.
Josephine: Please don't hurt me am still very young. Please i will double your pay ten times just don't hurt me.
Segun: Its too late woman because i am going to rape you before sending you to hell.
Josephine: Please don't hurt me please. Am a married woman o and my husband can pay you any amout you need. I did nobody wrong o. Please am not the right person.
Segun: Hahaha, you are the right person, i did my research earlier when you passed your house. And i was told you are the Josephine Adams that is written on this paper. Now spread your legs.
Josephine: Its a mistake. Ok who sent you? Let me atleast call and ask for forgiveness.
Segun: You know Amanda Bamidele? She wants you eliminated today, so call her when you get to hell. Now spread your legs(Removing his belt)
Josephine: (Thinking: i can't die like this. What did i do to you Amanda? Patrick i wish you can save me, you are a better man hundred times. I can't let a dog rape me) No never. You would never touch me (and they both engaged in a struggle)
Josephine: Ah, ah, Patrick am sorry. (she said as she fell and hit her head on the floor)
Segun: Hahahaha, serves you right you lifeless witch (kicking her before leaving the house).
Re: I Hate You Patrick by kenchukscole(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice work ciela...
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
About an hour later, Patrick got a call from his neighbour telling him of the incident. He tried his wife's line but it wasn't reachable until Jude called him.
Patrick: Jude?
Jude: Patrick where are you? You have to be here. She was just rushed down here with the help of your neighbour (as at this time, Patrick has ended the call unknown to Jude) i was just with my colleague when i saw her being brought in bv i made sure of it that the doctors attend to her immediately. I will call Timo and Kelvin to let them know okay? Hello....hello.....hello. Am so sorry for him (shaking his head and moving close to Patrick neighbour).
Jude: Good day, please what did you say happened to her again?
Neighbour: I drove pass her house and saw a strange looking man coming out of it. After buying the fruits i went for, i decided to stop by and buy recharge card, there again i saw that same man making a call and laughing, i overheard him saying she begged for her life before he ended her and just before i drove off, he ended the call and threw a squeezed piece of paper away, out of curiousity i got down from my car by then he was already gone i picked the paper and read until i saw her details and a name and contact underneath it. So that was it o. That was how i met her in a pool of her own blood there.
Just then Patrick stormed into the hospital almost breathless.Few minutes later, the hospital premises shook.
Doctor Ben: Why is this place noisy dr Jude, hey mr man don't you know you are in a hospital?
Patrick: I don't care. Where and how is Josephine.
Dr Ben: Oh, calm down mr man. Where there's life there's hope, life goes on
Patrick: Meaning?
Dr Ben: She was rushed in late and she also lost so many blood, we did all we could to save her. Am sorry we lost her.
Patrick: Nooooo, Josephine nooo. I know you are strong you would come back to life. Don't do this to me. Life would be meaningless without you (Patrick kept crying and insisted on seeing her. He was lost in the state he saw her. He was destroyed, he kept crying until the nurses asked to be left alone with the corpse needed to be taken to the mortuary. Patrick sat outside her ward crying until he heard the nurses inside the room scream).
Re: I Hate You Patrick by jaymomma(f): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amanda d devil, U've failed.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by mooremedia: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks Estellar12.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks Tolulopegeorge.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks Snowangel4
Re: I Hate You Patrick by estellar12(f): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Uwc dear. Y did josephine hve to die? Y?
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Smilingangel45(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ;Denjoying dis..plz cm n update
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Ice4jez(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was here
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ciela:
Thanks Snowangel4
u stay in abagana abi
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2014
*Amanda sat happily on her bed and heaved a sigh of relief*
Amanda: Am so happy Josephine is out of the way, now i can have Patrick to myself forever. Ah, baba the powerful, you are too wise infact wiser than king solomon in the bible. What would i have done without you? Now i would just have to go and use the love portion as baba directed me to do but i have forgotten the instruction he gave me. Let me call him to know how to go about this*.
*Patrick wasn't allowed to go inside the room where his wife's corpse laid*
Patrick: Oooo, Timothy leave me alone. My wife is not dead, can't you hear the nurse screaming. I know she's not dead, she's strong.
Dr Ben: Where is dr Jude?
Kelvin: He is inside with the other nurse.
*Dr Ben rushes in to see the scene*
Jude: Dr Ben, she is still breathing. Why were you this careless? Sending a woman alive to the mortuary?
Dr Ben: I beg your pardon please doctor Jude don't insult me. She was dead some minutes ago, this nurses here saw her gave up the ghost. The only thing we can say is its a miracle. Maybe it hasn't reached her time.
Jude: Ok, dr Ben. Lets me give the husband the good news (opens the door and walks out of the room)
Timothy: Jude, how far? What happened?
Jude: Josephine is a strong woman. Patrick, your wife is still alive.
*Patrick quickly ran inside the room*
Dr Ben: No mr Patrick, you can't be inside. Please take him out.
*A month later. Amanda on a call*
Amanda: Baba, am tired of waiting o. I think its time i use the love portion you gave me.
Baba: No my child, be patient.
Amanda: But baba am tired of waiting. I can't wait anymore, i will use it today.
*Patrick just got back from the hospital with Josephine*
Josephine: I remember this house now (nodding her head as she looked round). There was the place he stabbed me. Yes he stabbed me and i fell.
(Patrick looking puzzled and happy. He remembered when the doctor told him that his wife lost half her memory but now, he is glad knowing his wife remembered their house evn if she didn't remember him)
Patrick: Angel, who stabbed you? Do you remember him?
Josephine: I have told you my name is not angel. Am Josephine Ibe. I don't know him but i would recognise his face anytime. Yes, he said he is Segun son to a powerful baba in town and dat one Amanda Bamidele sent him.
Patrick: Amanda Bamidele? Amanda?
Josephine: (nodding her head) Yes that's the name he called.
Patrick: Angel, please sit down. (walks into the bedroom and dialled Jude's number)
Jude: My guy how na? Missing me already? Am a guy o (laughing) how is Josephine? Are you home now?
Patrick: She's fine and already seated now. Do you remember that squeezed paper my neighbour said she saw with that killer?
Jude: Yes, i have it here. I forgot giving it to you. Anyway i would drop it on my way home.
Patrick: what's the name written there? The one with the contact?
Jude: Its Amanda.
Patrick: Good, i see. Where is your cousin Amanda's house?
Jude: Guy, take it easy. Is she the only Amanda in town?
Patrick: My wife just remember the incident of that day. Come to my house right away
Jude: This is serious, ok am on my way.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2014
*Amanda in police custody with her friend a week later*
Glory: Amanda, how could you? I know you were desperate but i never knew you were this wicked.
Amanda: (crying) Its the devil's hand work o. Please beg them for me. I won't do it again i promise.
Glory: Am so disappointed in you Amanda. Anyway that's not why am here. Segun is dead same with his father.
Amanda: How? When? What happened?
Glory: Segun found out about your arrest and the police coming to look for him so he killed his father so there would be no trace to him. But before he could run away, he saw the police and refused to surrender and tried forming rambo but he was ended there.
Amanda: Josephine please forgive me o. I don't want to rot in jail o.
Glory: (smiling) she has forgiven you. That's why they have dropped charges against you. You would be going home today.
*Josephine was with Patrick that night when he wanted to kiss her but she slapped him when she got back her memory*
Patrick: (shocked) What was that for?
Josephine: That's for molesting me.
Patrick: But i never did.
Josephine: (laughing) Am sorry dear. I remember i used to hate you Patrick, but now all i feel for you is love. That incident changed me for the better.
Patrick: Maybe, but you lost your pregnancy in the process. And i feel like making a baby now.
Josephine: Then build a factory.
Patrick: funny. Angel how did you feel when Amanda asked you for forgiveness.
Josephine: I felt sorry for her. I have forgiven her already, So lets not talk about her.
Patrick: Ok, so what do we talk about then?
Josephine: Let's talk about going for another honey moon. (They kept talking and talking and talking and they were blessed with three kids. Amanda married one of her course mate Victor and later had two kids for him. Jude married a secondary school teacher a year later. And they all lived happily ever after).
**THE END**
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Smilingangel45:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ;Denjoying dis..plz cm n update
I av updated already. Tanx Smilingangel45
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Ice4jez:
I was here
I av seen u Ice4jez
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2014
jaymomma:
Amanda d devil, U've failed.
Lol.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2014
estellar12:
Uwc dear. Y did josephine hve to die? Y?
U made me bring her back to life.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2014
kenchukscole:
Nice work ciela...
Tanx sir.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Snowangel4:

u stay in abagana abi
No i don't Snowangel4
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Re: I Hate You Patrick by jaymomma(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dts all?

Great story but too short
Re: I Hate You Patrick by princesssusan(f): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nice ending kip it up!
Re: I Hate You Patrick by estellar12(f): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ciela:

U made me bring her back to life.
. Thank u Ciela. Great story.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
jaymomma:
Dts all?

Great story but too short
Am sorry ma. Would do better in my next story.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
princesssusan:
Nice ending kip it up!
Thanks Princesssusan.
Re: I Hate You Patrick by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
estellar12:
. Thank u Ciela. Great story.
Thanks Estellar12
Re: I Hate You Patrick by jaymomma(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ciela:

Am sorry ma. Would do better in my next story.

Aiite, no harm done dearie. Expectant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day He Died / Along Came A Stranger . / Crystal Of Astrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.