Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? (4997 Views)

18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by agrovick(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:
WEDS

I see you ooo...Na fight we come discuss ooo...no bi banky w song "Yes No"
yoruba pple dey call am Mo roun mu bo. Na the fight i dey discuss with the lady ooo

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
agrovick:
yoruba pple dey call am Mo roun mu bo. Na the fight i dey discuss with the lady ooo

I feel you
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by agrovick(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

I feel you
yes boss
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
jasmines: God forbid, say who die?
My love isnt blind o! E carry head lamp

I tell my girls, NEVER fight for a man who hasn't taken you to the altar, why? anything can happen a day to your wedding
even when he has taken you to the alter, why would a lady fight like this for a spouse. Them go just look you pass, enter sitting room deh watch EPL and you'll be breaking your head and nakeding yaself with another woman, because of a man. Even in my imaginations, i wouldn't. Never!

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

Finally...the truth
was joking jorh. I can never do that......for wat naaa

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
I dey craze when guys are as many as mosquitoes why I go fight over one ;DI dey craze when guys are as many as mosquitoes why I go fight over one
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by kropelgrada(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: never!

If the girls' Fu<kUp really needs to be treated, I might get people to do it. That's if it has gotten that bad!. In the absence of that, I can't fight for a man or I can't fight in person rather.
hmmmm..gangster gangster.
Then u'll start a frat war cos what makes you think that the other girls does not have people that can treat fu(k ups as well..And who told you that he is your man?
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by cocoberry(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
I nor fit!

jaybee3:
Yeah im chilling... You just bone awon bois
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Kenzico(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
All dis ladies wey dey talk lie lie....Una neva jam love ooooo! Though it comes in different ways. No be for America wey Girl kill another becox of dey were involved in a love triangle
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
kropelgrada:
hmmmm..gangster gangster.
Then u'll start a frat war cos what makes you think that the other girls does not have people that can treat fu(k ups as well..And who told you that he is your man?

I won't fight for any random guy - I mean my husband - that's the only man I can fight for
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by MrsGoodness(f): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Never
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Komex: I saw a pic of two ladies fighting theirselves to nudity. Men fight bloody but we never have any aim to UnCloth our opponent during a fight. Ladies can you fight like this to keep your Man. Share you views
Op,they are both ugly,so they have nothing to lose,if you know what i mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by zicoraads: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
cocoberry: Sweet! Where have u been?

I have been around...can't say the same about you too though...
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by graceelove(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hell NO
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by cocoberry(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin

zicoraads: I have been around...can't say the same about you too though...
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gawd forbid. Fight over a man who is cheating on me?. Mgba ti mi o kuri?.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by jasmines(f): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
MisterLongman:
After Wedding nko
Even after wedding sef, the highest I can do is to exchange words with someone because of him and I mean the highest.

Kenzico:
All dis ladies wey dey talk lie lie....Una neva jam love ooooo! Though it comes in different ways. No be for America wey Girl kill another becox of dey were involved in a love triangle
My bro, there's more than meets the eye. I am a woman too, I know what my fellow ladies did because of jealousy to other ladies. I know how many times a lady paid a guy to rape someone etc. No matter how much I like you then, kai I cant drag you with another woman and Ive gotten used to it. I'm not a coward, I'm a bit huge but hell has no fury like a woman scorned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? / I Hate My Looks! / Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.