Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Common Things About Your Tribe? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Common Things About Your Tribe? (509 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / What's Wrong With Your Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Things About Your Tribe? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mine are....
The girls are bad when it comes to having sex everybody know about this even the immature ones.
We cook the most rich luscious and mind blowing foods.
The way my tribal people dress shows simplcity and total difference from the way other tribes dress, our tougue the way we speak is quite difference from other tribes and we have our specific dances in the likes of etigi,kukere dance and host of others.
The kind of names we beer is quite funny to lots of people and this makes strangers in my land laugh wenever dey hear that our name is being called.
I will say the truth.the guys are more beautiful than the girls but the girls are more good in bed nobody like to be lookdown upon in my town as everybody claim he or she is richness and this is the major cause of exhorbitant living among my people.
I am a typical calabar guy and this are the things most people know about us what about you what's is it that most nigerians know about your tribe?
Re: Common Things About Your Tribe? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
brb read later
Re: Common Things About Your Tribe? by Funjosh(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idongesit grin

(1) (Reply)

The White-savior Industrial Complex / The Ones With Combination Skin / My Yoruba Nl Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.