Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari (5456 Views)

Nigerian VP Yemi Osinbajo Barred From First Buhari's National Security Briefing / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu / Prof. Osibanjo: Nigerians Are Fed Up But APC Will Bring Change (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Enouwem(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by viczing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShehuAba:

Come 2015. You'll be stunned.
Just watch out and see.

Yes stunned for the fact that gej will beat him or any janjanweed twice as fayose beat fayemi grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
the dociled retired major general.trying to toss us once again with words.we de watch

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2014
THUNDER4real: yes I know.

You are one of the 10% who can't think for themselves and you have to criminally edit my post. How can you expect morality and honor from such people with brothel upbringing ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2014
THUNDER4real: such a shallow thinking.

I have reported you to the moderators for fraudulent-editing of my posts. I hope they ban you for two years.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Spray(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2014
didadavid: The lord knows I dont like this man
. What is this annihilated life saying
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2014
nagoma:

I have reported you to the moderators for fraudulent-editing of my posts. I hope they ban you for two years.
no problem, even if I am ban forever.... It doesn't put food on my table...
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2014
nagoma:

I am one of the 10% who can't think for myself and I have to criminally edit my post. How can you expect morality and honor from such people with brothel upbringing like me ?
Tell us more about yourself. NONSENCE, APC thug.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by akumada1: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2014
He is at verge of loosing again.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
THUNDER4real: Tell us more about yourself. NONSENCE, APC thug.

The quintessential PDP no conscience no honor. Fraud is his life.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2014
nagoma:

I am the quintessential APC Pig no conscience no honor. Fraud is my life.
I know, tell us more about your self.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Kundagarten: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
“I intend to offer myself for the position of the president of the republic on the platform of our
great party; I intend to make a formal announcement soon”, Buhari said.

which one is formal anoncement when you already said you wee going to contest?
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: O boy, I am not into any party, I am into candidates, If any party produce a worthy person as a candidate, better than GEJ then that party definitely has my vote. As of now, no APC candidate is better than GEJ, sorry If this statement hurts you but its a fact.
for you to even refer to GEJ as "good" shows how limited your foresight is.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: for you to even refer to GEJ as "good" shows how limited your foresight is.
love the haters, go get a life....
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: no problem, even if I am ban forever.... It doesn't put food on my table...

It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by events0007: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
sojjy: Buhari is a true Nigerian. How I wish all political office seekers can emulate him. Long live GMB.
He lost that status 'True Nigerian' wen he went back to his vomit that he won't contest in 2015. He is just playing on our emotion @ this time

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
events0007: He lost that status 'True Nigerian' wen he went back to his vomit that he won't contest in 2015. He is just playing on our emotion @ this time
And when did GEJ lose his? The moment he accepted to run knowing he's not capable of the task at hand?
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2014
AnanseK:

It doesn't make sense.
And?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. / Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.