Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! (980 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
#1. THEY FALL IN LOVE EASILY: it is is easy for girls to falling love with anyone that showers them with so much attention and quickly too. One of the reasons a girl will have s3x is that she loves the guy. She would cheat with him just because she feels she loves him.
#2. THEY ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR EMOTIONS: girls would cheat because they are not sure about their feelings. It’s like they don’t want to cheat, at the same time they are confused about what they are feeling for their men. When a girl is confused about her emotions, it is very easy to cheat with another guy.
#3. THEY DO IT FOR THE FUN: girls love drama and can almost never live without it. When they feel like their love life getting boring, they may cheat for the excitement. The thought of danger is one of the reasons girls would sleep with a guy.
#4. THEY CHEAT TO GET BACK AT THEIR MEN: this is one of the reasons why many girls would cheat on their men. She has probably caught him cheating or heard tales of him sleeping around. In order to get even with him, she would cheat.
#5. SHE HAS CRAVINGS: if a guy keeps ignoring his girl and lets another man shower with the attention he is supposed to be giving, he is only pushing her into the arms of another man. Girls have s3xual needs too, they get Hot like men and so need to be s3xually satisfied. If she is not tapping it from you, she will tap it somewhere else.
#6. SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER: not all girls are gold diggers but a girl who likes money and the things money can get for her more than she likes her man will easily jump to another bed if he has more to offer.
#7. SHE DOES IT FOR THE DUMBEST REASONS: well, girls also cheat for the silliest reasons like she was dared by her friends, to prove a point that she could be adventurous or to get your attention. She is cheating, not for herself but for other people. She may not even enjoy it.
#8. SHE IS EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE: when a girl is depressed and emotionally down, it is easy for her to sleep with another person. Whoever gives her the attention she wants at that moment may easily get her to sleep with him.
#9. SHE’S NO LONGER s3xUALLY ATTRACTED TO HER MAN: when there is no s3xual !ntimacy between a couple, it is very easy for the woman to wander away from him and go with the next man she feels s3xually connected with.
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by Randy100: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
I love this. Waiting for counterthread on y boys cheat
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by jotey(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
op @ no 3..
so u mean dem dae break our heart just 4 fun
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
jotey: op @ no 3..
so u mean dem dae break our heart just 4 fun
NA the way broda
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Girls has been cheating since the days of king david nau, *sips weed* any way its non of my business grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by chimerase2: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wat I knw is gals re amu dealers not gold diggers WTF is gold grin
Warning: to ma future quoters hope I got de spelling
Watsoever de man of God post here or may try to reason don't take it personally
Amu always not serious angry
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by dmcdad: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God sha... Person wey dey single no need worry about who cheat and who no cheat. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Girls Cheat Easily…9 Reasons! by samuelson06(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Women in general are just unpredictable in their nature. They themselves understand this reality but would never say it out. For me, I'll advice that the best way you can help your woman or keep her to yourself alone is to monitor her closely but never use whatever findings against her but rather use them to give her useful advice. Don't even let her have any clue that she's been monitored. Spy software can do the trick. I did to my woman and guess my findings: this guy was disturbing her so much and she'll always tell him that she's always busy. But along the line, I read a line she tells him that she can't see her "for now". I was like what's going on? Then I stepped in and started advising her with those findings in my mind. She was just surprise. I said to her don't worry, I know you better than you know yourself.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do?? / . / Nigerian Men UK Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.