Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Friends With Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits (6569 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
1) Have u ever wished all you wanted to do to a particular person is sex and nothing more??

2) Do u think having a friend with benefit is better than having a lame relationship?

3) What if u both start falling for each other?

Is there anybody here who have friends with benefits and yet still keep their relationship intact?

A matured answer plz smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits by StPete: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Friends with benefits...its the coolest thing so far. The only problem is dat sometimes emotions get entangled especially from d female folks.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
When we started seeing each other, i told him straight away dont expect anything, no strings attached. Now he is my husband

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
voodoo85: When we started seeing each other, i told him straight away dont expect anything, no strings attached. Now he is my husband
. shocked wow how come
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
StPete: Friends with benefits...
thanks grin my mistake
Re: Friends With Benefits by Crocz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Now that's a nice arrangement
Re: Friends With Benefits by ShirelleBaby: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
yeah-that is the sweetest type of mutual relationship one can eva have-be best friends and F"U"C"K buddies with no feelings attached-sometimes feelings could start growing in but hey--it is sweeter if both are financially okay so no one will be a parasite

2 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: yeah-that is the sweetest type of mutual relationship one can eva have-be best friends and F"U"C"K buddies with no feelings attached-sometimes feelings could start growing in but hey--it is sweeter if both are financially okay so no one will be a parasite
hmmmmmm ok ma smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits by kika23(f): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's just wrong.... Really wrong... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
kika23: It's just wrong.... Really wrong... cry cry
wrong as how Plz tell me more grin am here to learn sad
Re: Friends With Benefits by StPete: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: yeah-that is the sweetest type of mutual relationship one can eva have-be best friends and F"U"C"K buddies with no feelings attached-sometimes feelings could start growing in but hey--it is sweeter if both are financially okay so no one will be a parasite

You're so blunt and on point. Can I be ur friend.....?
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
StPete:

You're so blunt and on point. Can I be ur friend.....?
yea sure ma welcome to my word grin dancing shoki cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Friends wit benefit wen u're in a relationship wit some1, i dunno abt dat.....unless its a long distance relationship(that doesnt justify cheatin though). Buh if u guys r single and its ok wit BOTH of u without any1 feelin used den i dont c any problems wit it. But trust me, fellings will definitely grow.
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: yea sure ma welcome to my word grin dancing shoki cheesy
I don help her answer cheesy grin
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: . shocked wow how come

What do u mean how come?
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Only a smart girl knows how friends with benefit works,all these other type of fish brain would continue to think,they doing guys the favour of what we both are enjoying. *sickening

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits by Sheikwonder(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe my perspective may differ being a guy,but I hope it counts...

I was in a relationship like dat once with a co-worker.We both agreed it was for d sex alone,and 4 a while it went great.I don't know of other guys,but office sex is d bomb!

However,feelings got in the way,she started displaying open shows of affection during work hours.She clearly wanted more than sex.She'd ask me for my house address so she could come see me and I had to decline politely or make up an excuse.
Long story short,I left the organization without warning.I loved the sexcapades,but that was all I wanted,nothing more.Strangely though,the more I pushed her away the stronger she clinged.

My point? If you're so certain you can detach emotions from sex,then go for it.But more often than not,someone or the both of you may fall for eachother.

You have been warned...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sheikwonder: Maybe my perspective may differ being a guy,but I hope it counts...

I was in a relationship like dat once with a co-worker.We both agreed it was for d sex alone,and 4 a while it went great.I don't know of other guys,but office sex is d bomb!

However,feelings got in the way,she started displaying open shows of affection during work hours.She clearly wanted more than sex.She'd ask me for my house address so she could come see me and I had to decline politely or make up an excuse.
Long story short,I left the organization without warning.I loved the sexcapades,but that was all I wanted,nothing more.Strangely though,the more I pushed her away the stronger she clinged.

My point? If you're so certain you can detach emotions from sex,then go for it.But more often than not,someone or the both of you may fall for eachother

You have been warned...
hmmmmmmmm noted
Re: Friends With Benefits by Mutuwa(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
kika23: It's just wrong.... Really wrong... cry cry

Dnt u hv friends with benefits?
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa:

Dnt u hv friends with benefits?
I dnt ooooooo @ all dat why I want to knw more embarassed smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits by MisterLongman(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
No strings attached is their motto....... But when the strings becomes attached, they realise that it was a game taken too far
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Madam y have u been typing like dis. Eye dey pain me o nd I wan read am
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please wat is d meaning of fwb
Re: Friends With Benefits by ShirelleBaby: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay:
Madam y have u been typing like dis. Eye dey pain me o nd I wan read am
my sweetest-no vex I don change am
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: my sweetest-no vex I don change am
Ok ma thank u
Re: Friends With Benefits by Mutuwa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: I dnt ooooooo @ all dat why I want to knw more embarassed smiley

Oh..
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Friends With Benefits by mcdreeezy: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: 1) Have u ever wished all you wanted to do to a particular person is sex and nothing more??
Of course, not once, not twice but everytime I see a chick with that sex appeal and that's like, every-fvckin-day

[2) Do u think having a friend with benefit is better than having a lame relationship?
Since the relationship is lame, yes I do. But I prefer one night stands

[3) What if u both start falling for each other?
Since I prefer one night stands, I don't see that happening
Re: Friends With Benefits by sam4(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
what are the benefits of friendship
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
mcdreeezy: Of course, not once, not twice but everytime I see a chick with that sex appeal and that's like, every-fvckin-day

Since the relationship is lame, yes I do. But I prefer one night stands

Since I prefer one night stands, I don't see that happening
wow kk thanks wink
Re: Friends With Benefits by MrCork: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: 1) Have u ever wished all you wanted to do to a particular person is sex and nothing more??

2) Do u think having a friend with benefit is better than having a lame relationship?

3) What if u both start falling for each other?

Is there anybody here who have friends with benefits and yet still keep their relationship intact?

l

A matured answer plz smiley

angry

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits by mcdreeezy: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
princesstemi: wow kk thanks wink
No problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) / Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.