Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Things Only Nigerians Do (34194 Views)

10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS. / Life Growing Up As A Kid In Nigeria:- Funny Things You Did, Lets Hear Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by severee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fela sef talk am say "if you suffer for world na your fault be that” cheesy observe the mentality of a Nigerian

1. When a Nigerian buys a newspaper he goes through the first few pages which cover terrorist attacks,political mayhem and poverty but when he gets to the IPOs and business ads he rips the paper up and wipe his a*ss with it

2. Nigerians use their upfront salary to buy a car ,rent an expensive flat and get married then when money finish, they go Nigerian standard of living sucks

3. When it comes to mingling in Nigeria Yorubas hate igbos ,igbos hate yorubas while Hausas hate them both then later they give the suffer head speech to succeed in Nigeria its who you know

4. Nigerians prefer to rent a house while building another house rather buying a house on mortgage while building another then they wonder why real properties belong only to rich people

5. Nigerians be like I can only take nollywood seriously when their movies start becoming more creative and competitive then half of a yellow sun and October 1st come out and then Nigerians be like mtchew I go come watch Nigerian film for cinema when alaba dey there

6. Nigerians be like Nigerians consume more than they produce Nigeria cant move forward if we import more than we produce then MINDA phones come out and d’banj brings out koko garri and Nigerians be like yeah right like I will risk MINDA phone exploding in my ear and d’banj dey sell garri when e mates dey win grammy

7. Nigerians be like security in the country is very poor what is government doing bla bla but when security announcements or programmes are on tv they be like f*ck this sh*t I’m watching a telemundo

8.Nigerians grumble about how we suck at soccer but then when NPL is on Nigerians be like mtchew EPL wannabe I don’t watch such

9. Nigerians be like I’m tired of the hardship in this country and the solution is to forge account papers and travel papers ,get out of the country then go assume a dead persons identity or contract a bride to fool authorities into granting me citizenship,after all that they begin to wonder why the nation is so corrupt

10. Nigerians be like 70% of Nigerians live in poverty and deprivation how many people can boast of eating three square meals then NGOs/charity organizations come up and Nigerians be like tongue SCAM!

11. Nigerians complain of how dirty and disgusting Nigerian environment looks then they slam dunk a plastic bottle in the middle of the road then take a piss in a nearby gutter and sleep during sanitation days

12. World bank calls Nigerian economy the largest in Africa and Nigerians be like mtchew largest economy where the people survive on less than $5 a day bla bla then they wonder why foreigners(who took advantage of the opportunity) boss them around in their own country

Moral of the story: do your part and appreciate progress even though as you say they are mediocre, sometimes in life it’s the little things that pack the biggest punch.

Happy independence day

310 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Mutuwa(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
No be lie o! Na only for naija fairly used products good pass new one..

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by agohmamuda(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
op pls permit me to have this on my blog. Tnks in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by brothers(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
angry so na here you dey my frnd go write me thor 2 script before I open my eye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by alhajimikehell(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
every nigerian is guilty of these...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by joyandjoi(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin hmmm seems we are giving FG a break today there's hope for nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by kobosmart(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided smh another PDP messenger boy on the loose. It's a holiday aren't you going to take a break from work?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Hanibal(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
front page material.. space booked.
make I read now
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by severee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
kobosmart: undecided smh another PDP messenger boy on the loose. It's a holiday aren't you going to take a break from work?

Haba which kind eye you dey take look me?
I don old pass all that one na grin

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by mrmagoo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
kobosmart: undecided smh another PDP messenger boy on the loose. It's a holiday aren't you going to take a break from work?

No leave him he’s one of those fake Nigerian patriots who expect everyone to live in denial like him

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by thenairama(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
severee:
Moral of the story: do your part and appreciate progress even though as you say they are mediocre, sometimes in life it’s the little things that pack the biggest punch.

Happy independence day

Op is running for president see killer moral for the ending
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Funny !!
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by TrishaP(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
I tried to figure out what's funny about all that. #StraightFace

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Lordseyad(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014

Really?
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by naturally: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Noted

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
d 1 dem trow pure water nkor
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
its yaaaa boy kishan' asap!
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Funny. grin
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
The best topic for the day. Every Nigerian is guilty of this.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Aitee1: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Goodnite people...

Will read when I wake up

then do the needful if it worth commenting.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by sirjohnson(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
A British guy, Jonathan Powell wrote an article title "Nigeria: The happiest people on earth" Read the article Here The guy is so right...This article has raised a lot of eyebrows from all around the world about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by seedord247(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Only in Nigeria you will see a celebrity that will organized a party and call it a surprised birthday party grin

27 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
nn
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by chibwike(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
lemme read ist
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Buying serum for a wig and cheap apple cream for their natural hair

22 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by April07: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guilty as charged... all you Nigerians tongue tongue
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
I've never been able to understand No. 5.. Legit irks me..
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Honestly, this thrash is destined for the joke section, whoever pushed it to the frontpage deserves to be thrown into lions den.

What a joke of a thread!!!

Crap

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by eruchboy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
proudly made only in nigeria
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
dats y we r called Nigerian.....d most populated/popular African country.....up 9ha jho....happy independence......
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by akpanikpe(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
No. 5 so true, Watching N1500 movie in a cinema wen u can get it for N100 in alaba the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by publicenemy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Number 2 is so true especially in lagos....grin grin grin

them gather small money rent flat and buy car and marry...then they say they don arrive. when you talk they say " GO AND GET A LIFE" then i wonder ....How is using ur last money take rent house,buy car and marry and be uncertain about the future be " GETTING A LIFE"..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

ITS ALL ABOUT THE NOW FOR NIGERIANS.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.