Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Things Only Nigerians Do (34226 Views)

10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS. / Life Growing Up As A Kid In Nigeria:- Funny Things You Did, Lets Hear Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by brothers(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
severee:

angry you don dey mad abi?
grin Na your pikin dey mad
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by mrmagoo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
@severee Smh so we are the ones that will invest our backbone to develop the country why the governement kick back and let us do all the work? Is it not the other way around
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by samally: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=brothers]
Op, if I may ask you, have you done anything to correct any of this above mentioned flaws.. Or you just see only the flaws and no solution.. If that then let me Park before I continue..

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by severee(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
mrmagoo: @severee Smh so we are the ones that will invest our backbone to develop the country why the governement kick back and let us do all the work? Is it not the other way around

Alright fine, gov't should be responsible for us so we shd not do anything again because we are gov't responsibility abi? No see this chibok issue tho I'm one of those who don't believe the story but assuming it was true
Those people knew that the state was in crisis there was even a state of emergency declared by the president shouldn't they have been working on migrating from that area instead they sent their children to school boarding school for that matter after the alleged kidnap weren't we supposed to make sure more kidnaps didn't happen? No we went around screaming #bringbackourgirls yes gov't should be on their toes but that movement should have educated people on terrorism and counter terrorist measures, it should have spread awareness so that everyone should be careful it should have raised money to move the community chibok people to refugee camps out of the way of the bh NA cross fire but instead they disgraced themselves and their country and in the end did it bring the girls back? Hasn't terrorism grown worse?
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by brothers(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
samally: Op, if I may ask you, have you done anything to correct any of this above mentioned flaws.. Or you just see only the flaws and no solution.. If that then let me Park before I continue..

undecided obviously you didn't read the opening post if you did you would have understood what the op was pointing at and also

grin you would have noticed that I'm not the OP

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mutuwa: No be lie o! Na only for naija fairly used products good pass new one..
bruh u very right
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by mrmagoo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
severee:

Alright fine, gov't should be responsible for us so we shd not do anything again because we are gov't responsibility abi? No see this chibok issue tho I'm one of those who don't believe the story but assuming it was true
Those people knew that the state was in crisis there was even a state of emergency declared by the president shouldn't they have been working on migrating from that area instead they sent their children to school boarding school for that matter after the alleged kidnap weren't we supposed to make sure more kidnaps didn't happen? No we went around screaming #bringbackourgirls yes gov't should be on their toes but that movement should have educated people on terrorism and counter terrorist measures, it should have spread awareness so that everyone should be careful it should have raised money to move the community chibok people to refugee camps out of the way of the bh NA cross fire but instead they disgraced themselves and their country and in the end did it bring the girls back? Hasn't terrorism grown worse?

guy you are so impossible to reason with, you just keep beating around the bush I think I am done arguing with you keep dreaming there and don't wake up to reality
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by severee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
mrmagoo:

guy you are so impossible to reason with, you just keep beating around the bush I think I am done arguing with you keep dreaming there and don't wake up to reality

Why do people always resort to childish insults when they can't make a point?
What reality do you want me to wake up to? Do want to run away from the country? You will. Just end up coming back I've seen it a thousand times from frnds, family,celebs etc, or do you want nigeria to divide? Well news flash it can't, because it will end up in many many civil wars and economic distablility, wetin your eye go see your mouth no go fit talk, where are the countries even ready to recognize your "divided nigerian countries" everything we have achieved was achieved together the elites of all tribes know this and hence won't support a break up so the best option is to help ourselves extend our obligations change our orientation #ThatsAll
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by mrmagoo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
severee:

Why do people always resort to childish insults when they can't make a point?
What reality do you want me to wake up to? Do want to run away from the country? You will. Just end up coming back I've seen it a thousand times from frnds, family,celebs etc, or do you want nigeria to divide? Well news flash it can't, because it will end up in many many civil wars and economic distablility, wetin your eye go see your mouth no go fit talk, where are the countries even ready to recognize your "divided nigerian countries" everything we have achieved was achieved together the elites of all tribes know this and hence won't support a break up so the best option is to help ourselves extend our obligations change our orientation #ThatsAll
Pele o mahatmar ghandi do you know the other solutions are way more potent than the crap you keep posting smh
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
born2fuck: Nigeria be like our like "Kiss my dirty nyash with a poo" Oyinbo say" digesting black monkey nyansh"nigeria be like" idiot white banana, I'm gonna eat you..

Nigeria be like OP dey mad

I sincerely admire ur sensibility for equally refusing to further comment on that thread. Just keep remaining silent until sanity is restored, then i may bring back the thread to its former title. They think they are wise. Imagine typing nonsense all over the page. I bet you, as far as we are absent from that thread, it wont last 2wks when it would die a natural death. You can bet me on that.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by samesco: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by friendlyadvice: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
RedBenson:
I sincerely admire ur sensibility for equally refusing to further comment on that thread. Just keep remaining silent until sanity is restored, then i may bring back the thread to its former title. They think they are wise. Imagine typing nonsense all over the page. I bet you, as far as we are absent from that thread, it wont last 2wks when it would die a natural death. You can bet me on that.

cheesy lol what thread was that?
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
friendlyadvice:

cheesy lol what thread was that?

Never mind.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
RedBenson:

Small big fool, see how ðεƔ have disgraced and exposed you on your ashewo thread; u should be ashamed of urself, anyway, na still small pekin u be.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by corruptboss(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
agohmamuda: op pls permit me to have this on my blog. Tnks in advance.
every1 on ur blog is proLly on nairaland... Flex by d way
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by mikolo80: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=severee]
1. Dude na Air force secondary school ikeja na e I learn about stocks and investment it wasn't even in class it was in entrepreneurs club from there I started reading magazines and newspapers about it
2. grin so if them peer pressure you to become gay you go become gay abi? Have a mind of your own no let anyone determine the steps you take cos they won't be there when you fall
3. That's why I said buy the one you can afford no go buy $700 000 house when you can buy a $100 000 dey there
4. But we are the consumers and we are always right we have a consumer protection association in the country just sitting idle and redudant why don't we give them some work to do neither of us can do it alone we are stronger when in larger quantity
5. Have you bought a MINDA phone and got cheated out of your warranty c'mon its a business if they do that aren't they shooting themselves in the foot
6. Well those are scandals that's different, other countries have theirs but I'm talking abt security something that people take a lot more seriously
7. grin so you want to tell me that UEFA or FIFA do not fix matches? That barca fc (which have so many fans and have the potential of making so much money for UEFA) is so gooooood that they make it to almost every final every year?
8. But that's still hypocrisy and it doesn't help matters
9. The thing about oyibo NGO is that use NGO as a loop hole to reduce taxes and gov't seeing how they are helping support them and as for nigerian NGOs there aren't all faiye ngbara grin ignorance I not an option
10.Ppl dey laff u but do u knw which 1 of these ppl is secretly copying u, always make a good impression they shouldn't have to flog u before you do the right thing?[/quote ] i concur but what about the other 159million nigerians who dont have an entrepreneurs club or education such as yours and mine.how do we help them ,now that is the million dollar question
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
mobuch:

Small big fool, see how ðεƔ have disgraced and exposed you on your ashewo thread; u should be ashamed of urself, anyway, na still small pekin u be.

I was made to understand that when you exchange words with a fool or group of fools (e.g. YOU), then you're equally a fool and since i've refused to fall into that category, then i let you slide. But one thing is, a fool @40 (which you are), is a fool forever.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by friendlyadvice: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
mobuch:

grin what thread are you all talking about? Its sounds interesting can u send me the link?
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
friendlyadvice:

grin what thread are you all talking about? Its sounds interesting can u send me the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/

Have fun son, on foolish redbenson's thread
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
mobuch:

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/

Have fun son, on foolish redbenson's thread

Even to those of us who are neutral observers, the guy really fuc.ked up.

As a matter of fact, changing the tittle of that thread alone is in the mildest terms the most childish and immature act I've ever seen on this forum.

To even think that several people have told him he fuc.ked up and yet, he refuses to admit is error is astonishing.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Even to those of us who are neutral observers, the guy really fuc.ked up.

As a matter of fact, changing the tittle of that thread alone is in the mildest terms the most childish and immature act I've ever seen on this forum.

To even think that several people have told him he fuc.ked up and yet, he refuses to admit is error is astonishing.

You must be doubly foolish then. Why dont you go and open ur own thread and believe to regulate on what one shld and shldnt post? Iddiot! Go and change the title back na let me see. Fool! I can promise you that thread is as dead as nothing.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
RedBenson:

You must be doubly foolish then. Why dont you go and open ur own thread and believe to regulate on what one shld and shldnt post? Iddiot! Go and change the title back na let me see. Fool! I can promise you that thread is as dead as nothing.

And you just proved my point. I hope you'll grow up someday
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
rationalmind:

And you just proved my point. I hope you'll grow up someday

Grow up ur azz. Fool!
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
kobosmart: undecided smh another PDP messenger boy on the loose. It's a holiday aren't you going to take a break from work?
. Typically Nigerian....always negative
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by agohmamuda(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
corruptboss: every1 on ur blog is proLly on nairaland... Flex by d way
tnksss.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by Profdolaisawiz: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
TrishaP: I tried to figure out what's funny about all that. #StraightFace
No b only you. OP is high on rancid vegetable oil.
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by 3RNEST(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Op that make us more unique,....still proudly Nigerian....specially made in West Africa.... grin
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by sunshinebee: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Just reading comments
Re: Funny Things Only Nigerians Do by SenatorJames(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
True talk. This message is too serious to be in joke section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State / Kegites Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.