Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39379 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: I wonder o! Abeg help me tell am!

No, you help me now sis wink
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: I give up! Feminism won't let some people reason sensibly. It's all about gender equality.

You give up what?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Dbestmax(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: I think you are the one hiding from reality. This is not about century... Many women have lost their husbands and homes, simply because they can't cook well....
Make you shine your eye well well. Technology has nothing to do with tradition.
Lol....my eyes are well shined ..bt actually many guys don't consider cooking as a factor anymore with d emergence of Fast food joints here and there
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have this family friend that doesn't like cooking, Almost everyday she and her hubby will come to our house to eat. Even most times she will beg me to cook enough so she will take some home. Now she is accusing me of sleeping with the hubby because the man stops by our house to eat when he closes from work.
I have to tell the hubby to stop coming please. She later apologised to me sha and confessed that she gets angry whenever the hubby talks about our delicious meal. She is a pro now in cooking.

15 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Tallesty1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Any woman wey no sabi cook no be woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol....my eyes are well shined ..bt actually many guys don't consider cooking as a factor anymore with d emergence of Fast food joints here and there
There is nothing sweeter than a homemade food, with or without fish or meat.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Acidosis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria: I have this family friend that doesn't like cooking, Almost everyday she and her hubby will come to our house to eat. Even most times she will beg me to cook enough so she will take some home. Now she is accusing me of sleeping with the hubby because the man stops by our house to eat when he closes from work.
I have to tell the hubby to stop coming please. She later apologised to me sha and confessed that she gets angry whenever the hubby talks about our delicious meal. She is a pro now in cooking.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: I think you are the one hiding from reality. This is not about century... Many women have lost their husbands and homes, simply because they can't cook well....
Make you shine your eye well well. Technology has nothing to do with tradition.
You dey mind the guy? You for just ignore am!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You give up what?
People like you. All you care about is gender equality which I can bet you may never achieve. You ain't the 1st pro-gender equality,neither will you be the last!

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: People like you. All you care about is gender equality which I can bet you may never achieve. You ain't the 1st pro-gender equality,neither will you be the last!

I live in Germany so I have gender-equality without having even fought for it.

Now it's time for my beautiful Nigerian sisters to enjoy it too. wink cool

You would benefit more from gender equality than lose from it and one day you will understand it, hopefully.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, you help me now sis wink
If at this time of the century,most nigerian men do not know how to slice onions and pound yam,then I give up on them.

Nigerian men- depending on their wives to cook for them since 12BC

embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis:
cheesy cheesy
My dear no be small thing ooo. Na she introduce the man come our house ooo. You need to see how I dey swear to God say I no dey date her husband.
And honestly the man no show any interest my side. The thing pained me no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: If at this time of the century,most nigerian men do not know how to slice onions and pound yam,then I give up on them.

Nigerian men- depending on their wives to cook for them since 12BC

embarassed

grin grin grin

There is nothing wrong with a wife doing the cooking but it beats me how anyone can think that a man shouldn't know how to nourish himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'm not trying to exempt the men from cooking. No! Heck,men should learn to cook. Men with culinary skills have an upper hand above those who don't!

But the fact is,cooking is a woman's responsibility,most especially in the African context/culture. It's the responsibility of EVERY woman to possess culinary skills!

Stop trying to justify women not cooking. It's ridiculous!

10 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Only boys don't consider cooking factors when getting married but Men does...

8 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
My dear no be small thing ooo. Na she introduce the man come our house ooo. You need to see how I dey swear to God say I no dey date her husband.
And honestly the man no show any interest my side. The thing pained me no be small.
Big mistake grin You for give am in food & in kind cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I live in Germany so I have gender-equality without having even fought for it.

Now it's time for my beautiful Nigerian sisters to enjoy it too. wink cool

You would benefit more from gender equality than lose from it and one day you will understand it, hopefully.
Tell me about gender equality that I don't know of.undecided

What you don't seem to understand is,it's difficult for gender equality to work here in Africa. Maybe,it might work in the future,maybe it may not.

The fact that you live in Germany and do enjoy gender equality doesn't change anything. You forget that you are living in the West,where such terms as gender equality is recognised,while your African sisters are still living in Africa,where gender equality bullshít isn't recognised. Tell me,how do you hope to 'liberate' your African sisters?

13 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Tell me about gender equality that I don't know of.undecided

What you don't seem to understand is,it's difficult for gender equality to work here in Africa. Maybe,it might work in the future,maybe it may not.

The fact that you live in Germany and do enjoy gender equality doesn't change anything. You forget that you are living in the West,where such terms as gender equality is recognised,while your African sisters are still living in Africa,where gender equality bullshít isn't recognised. Tell me,how do you hope to 'liberate' your African sisters?

By sponsoring their education.

By showing them what a beautiful life they will have if they don't give up.

And more!

12 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis:
Big mistake grin You for give am in food & in kind cheesy
You no like me.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria: I have this family friend that doesn't like cooking, Almost everyday she and her hubby will come to our house to eat. Even most times she will beg me to cook enough so she will take some home. Now she is accusing me of sleeping with the hubby because the man stops by our house to eat when he closes from work.
so who taught her how to cook?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

By sponsoring their education.

By showing them what a beautiful life they will have if they don't give up.

And more!

Well,keep at it! This just sound like wild-goose chase/an unrealistic dream.

Anyway,if you succeed,so be it. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,keep at it! This just sound like wild-goose chase/an unrealistic dream.

Anyway,if you succeed,so be it. Goodluck.

Gender equality is here and it's not going to disappear. Remember these words.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You no like me.
I don't like you; I love you cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ireneidiva(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stories that touch.

7 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Gender equality is here and it's not going to disappear. Remember these words.
Gender equality is where? In Germany I guess? Smh.grin

Oh! Obviously,you mean it's on Nairaland,an online fortress where people like you can display your stubborness and stronghead,abi? Where you can boast around. Lmao.grin

Where last did you travel to Africa? To Nigeria? To your village?

I hate arguing with feminists and pro-gender equality campaigners. It's just needless stress. That's why when I see a thread targetting feminists or populated with feminists,I just keep off.

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Gender equality is where? In Germany I guess? Smh.grin

Oh! Obviously,you mean it's on Nairaland,an online fortress where people like you can display your stubborness and stronghead,abi? Where you can boast around. Lmao.grin

Where last did you travel to Africa? To Nigeria? To your village?

I hate arguing with feminists and pro-gender equality campaigners. It's just needless stress. That's why when I see a thread targetting feminists or populated with feminists,I just keep off.

I can see.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
ireneidiva:
Stories that touch.
You can wipe your tears now.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ireneidiva(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You can wipe your tears now.
I'm doing just that.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: so who taught her how to cook?
Read my post again. She knows how to but doesn't like cooking.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ireneidiva:
I'm doing just that.
Do you need handkerchief, mob or bedsheets?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
I cant even date a man that dont know how to cook not to talk of marriage.
I dont do fast food joints, boi take me to ur house let me assess ur cullinary skill.
Very vital while dating.

When push comes to shove as in after i do and iyawo don carry belle, and it happens that she is among those that mere smell of food makes her vomit always, what then happens?

And if she has a toddler nko?
Pls who will cook for the baby?

A man knowing how to cook is a necessary necessity.
And yes, ur balls will not get burnt if u make onugbu soup or pound yam.

Is this even up for discussion?

9 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
If in 2014, a person whether man or woman is still unable to find his/her way around a kitchen, then he/she is completely useless. Why should anyone even put up with such a liability?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Help !! Missing Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.