Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39358 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by kalishay: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: With your weak command of English Language https://www.nairaland.com/1847991/drinking-bathing-salt-cure-ebola

You better go and grab cooking skills, don't cry when the sec sch boys start asking for one night stand

Is only a "LOSER" that can spot the weakness in a person and go ahead insulting, rather than making correction! I pray u have foresight.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Isaacpyo04(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. The only girl your lame a*ss can bag is a thot with non existing self esteem, history of abandonment and troubling daddy issues.

I am not surprised your dumb a*ss could not come with a reasonable point, you're such a dim-wit!

I'm sorry for the woman that has to deal with you, I can't imagine having a grown baby for a husband.

No sense, no cooking skill, broke, just a mass of filth. Rubbish!

This babe is so bittered mehn.....
Anyways, your profile picture says a lot about you....

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by AfricanApple(f): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
hian, see comments o upon cooking matter.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chlowi(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
geophyscist: forget the fact that we are in a faceless forum,you should not mention my family again.Be warned!!!

shocked cheesy grin wish em what They wish u!! Lol wink the taste is bitter right? grin !!! Serving you with the same cup got u

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
kalishay:

Is Its only a "LOSER" that can spot the weakness in a person and go ahead insulting, rather than making correction! I pray u have foresight.
Olodo tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
AbuMikey:
Don't You have her fb ID? undecided
we ain't friends on fb
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Isaacpyo04:

This babe is so bittered mehn.....
Anyways, your profile picture says a lot about you....

LMAO! Do you hv selective blindness? My post wasn't a response to compliments, you know?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by AbuMikey(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bossforeva: we ain't friends on fb
Alright, You would be fine. grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! Do you hv selective blindness? My post wasn't a response to compliments, you know?
Keep living in fools paradise tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by toshmann(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:

Is this the total sum of ur esteem?
So ur s*xual fantasies overrides the need for values let's see if that and her degree will translate to u having a fulfilled life
Trust me, it will cheesy

By the way, what are your values?
Food? grin

Let's see how that works out for ya cheesy
#obesity
#diabetes
#hyperlipidemia
#myocardialInfarction

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You wife can cater to you. That doesn't make cooking her sole responsibility.

A woman also wants to be catered to. Please do not even bring up money, I already make mine and any money you spend is "ours".

LoL, you'll find the right woman Shy. The moment you stop looking for a slave or a wannabe- mommy. grin

Sholly, can you lick all my tattoos and all my scars induced by being a thorough bred with Stars and Stripes? That is the only way I can compromise my stance lol.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by kalishay: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: Olodo tongue

Alede tolotolo grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by bedfordng(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Like my grand father always say, "now a days women drinks more than their forefathers".as a woman,one of your duty is to cook.you don't expect a man to come back from work and you feed him with mr biggs meatpie everyday.but my stands still remains, if a woman is willing to learn how to cook and the hubby knows how to cook and willing to teach her,there is no probs in that.but for that woman who love her finger nails more than slicing tomato and onion,something is wrong.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Sholly, can you lick all my tattoos and all my scars induced by being a thorough bred with Stars and Stripes? That is the only way I can compromise my stance lol.

I'm sure your girl will have no problem doing all of that.

Now, you need to go learn how to cook since you'll be taking on the role. grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ugwum007(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Now, you need to go learn how to cook since you'll be taking on the role. grin grin

re u sure u fell within d bracket of female gender cos if u re.......ur husband is in deep shit....
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Nah, I don't need to learn - missy89 has offered to cook for me lol.

I want you to lick them and tell me my body taste nice.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by okotv(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?
be showing yourself everywhere and keep supporting fellow women.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

You would have to learn how to cook first grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2014
ugwum007:

re u sure u fell within d bracket of female gender cos if u re.......ur husband is in deep shit....
Really in deep poo. Just fooling around. Bitterness.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 03, 2014
AbuMikey:
Alright, You would be fine. grin
Man, abeg tell me sth more realistic jhor..
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by kalishay: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
slimmy05: Olodo tongue

Aleden tolotolo!!banza sha sha sha grin grin haifuwan kuskure
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
tell me what a man will be doing with a woman that cant cook, she will be there always handling my banana as BananaBender and AfricanApple does maybe when you a better bananabender she moves, i just cant understand how people reason

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

Cook for you? Lol.. while u stretch your leg and watch NFL shey? grin

I will consider it thou smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by AfricanApple(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher: tell me what a man will be doing with a woman that cant cook, she will be there always handling my banana as BananaBender and AfricanApple does maybe when you a better bananabender she moves, i just cant understand how people reason

yaba left candidate
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tonychristopher: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
AfricanApple: yaba left candidate

have you been discharged there lately

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by AfricanApple(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

have you been discharged there lately
*ignore mode activated*

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by MissJennifer(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Reference: Different strokes for different folks. For me cooking and food is way, way down my list. Where is the time. There are far too many things before kitchen surgery to look out for in a woman and if she excels in those it is a given. It is simply ridiculous to think God brought Eve to Adam for his belly. Abeg these men should elevate their thinking and find the real essence of life, living and marraige.

100 likes....

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missy89:
Cook for you? Lol.. while u stretch your leg and watch NFL shey? grin

I will consider it thou smiley

Lmao...we're going to sit there and watch the games together, and I'll give you a massage afterwards, if ya food is nice. grin

So, what can you cook?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...we're going to sit there and watch the games together, and I'll give you a massage afterwards, if ya food is nice. grin

So, what can you cook?

pretty much everything
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Missy89:

pretty much everything

Everything is nothing.

Give me a list, man.

You know I like good food a lot lol. tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Everything is nothing.

Give me a list, man.

You know I like good food a lot lol. tongue

i can:

boil egg,
boil water,
make tea ,
buy bread grin

what do u think? tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Missy89:
i can:

boil egg,
boil water,
make tea ,
buy bread grin

what do u think? tongue

Lmao..joker!! grin

I eat fish a lot these days. So, I won't mind nice grilled fish, vegetable soup with all kinds of assorted things, and pounded yam. I like the Igbo ogbono and edi ka ikang as well. You can throw jellof and fried rice in there with fried plantain. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.