Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

In A Game Of Imagination...what Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In A Game Of Imagination...what Would You Do? (557 Views)

The Spirit Of Imagination / Height Of Imagination / Let Ur Imagination Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Game Of Imagination...what Would You Do? by waaliano: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Imagine I am a president of America I would have build the tallest building in the world in my state and put my name boldly on top, so that the generation to come will see it and the name will be there forever.

(1) (Reply)

Add Your Own Breaking News: / You Wont Believe This! Strange. / Stupid Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.