Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go (983 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I love you so much
I am yet to see a reason for this
I love you so dear
Now getting myself confused
I now hate the word conscience
Just because of the definition behind the love
Which I seem to be experiencing from you
I love you so much
But don’t want to give that chance
I love you so much
But never want to regret
Even though the word enjoyment
Is so synonymous to the definition of your love
I see a lot of eyes on me
Just because I permitted the best thing to happen to me
If not because of the rules and regulations
Which has tamed me into rejecting your love for me
I surely know where we can go to
Where the love of me and you can simply lead to
I love you so much dear…
And will like you to go with that
Never you feel disappointed
Or feel dejected
I really appreciate all of your care
I just have to let this go
Whenever you feel lonely
Always remember the occasion that happened to day
Without much words from me
I will continue to say
I love you so much
But I just have to let you go far away.
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by Begonia(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm.. so who is this for?
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by PrincessB1(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nyc1, Diz is for who Op
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Datz too long.....op itz conscience u hear nt consicne
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by DeBlunt: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sober up dude grin

1 Like

Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Harbosede02: Datz too long.....op itz conscience u hear nt consicne
thanks for noticing that...i really appreciate your correction.

i guess that should not be too long, in as much you are trying to voice out the content in you.
the main reason why people are committing suicide is that the environment won't give them a chance in expressing all what they are passing through... try as much as possible to help people see the pain which they are passing through...never think it's a waste of time.
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Begonia: Hmm.. so who is this for?

to everybody who cares not about me
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
PrincessB1: Nyc1, Diz is for who Op

my environment.....which was left with no choice than seeing me as the fault of its own calamity
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
DeBlunt: Sober up dude grin

thanks
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by DeBlunt: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
thanks [/quote]

No worries man, express yourself.
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by Afrok(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Spot on op... Sometimes, the best way to show love is to allow that person you love to go when the person has said goodbye cry
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Afrok: Spot on op... Sometimes, the best way to show love is to allow that person you love to go when the person has said goodbye cry

wow, this is the best reply i have ever had on nairaland.........thanks BRO
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by Afrok(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
israelboy1:

wow, this is the best reply i have ever had on nairaland.........thanks BRO
u're welcome bro, one love...
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by PrincessB1(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
israelboy1:

my environment.....which was left with no choice than seeing me as the fault of its own calamity
Ewwww its rily touching, take it easy dear

1 Like

Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by israelboy1(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2014
PrincessB1: Ewwww its rily touching, take it easy dear

you are such a darling
Re: I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go by Tymax(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Sometimes you just have to let go. Cos it hurts to hold on to a heart that doesnt want to stay. Bro, I feel you. With time, it will pass.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / I Am Confused.... Who Do I Leave? / Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.