Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Class Is Too Far - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Class Is Too Far (915 Views)

GONE TOO FAR / Did He Go Too Far??? / Guobe De Nisa...tomorrow Is Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Class Is Too Far by sundayerhun(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
CLASS IS TOO FAR (Episode 1)

EMMANUEL narrating:

She is the prettiest girl in class. Her skin glows like the plenty sun in the tiny sky. Ever walking up to her was like climbing Mountain Kilimanjaro. Seriously. My blood vessels were almost bursting.

I know she is intelligent too. Though she doesn't ask questions nor answer questions in class, I just know she is intelligent. That's what they say. Right from our first year at school, my eyes have never left her. And today, it's like a dream-come-true.

KATE narrating:

I still cannot believe this. He is the most amazing boy in class. Every girl's eyes are always on him. I have always looked at him too. Catching a good look of his humble,handsome face when he is not looking

You know I am a lady, so I shouldn't be giving signs. You understand, right? Whenever he walked my way, I always expected him to say hello, but he never did. I just couldn't help to like him more and more. I don't know what I'm feeling now, but it wouldn't be bad if it's love.

Walking up to me yesterday was so unexpected. Other guys have always flocked around me, but he never. As pretty as I was, it seemed he never noticed me. But thank God he finally did. It's a dream come true!

LISA narrating:

This is going to be the best night ever! After several weeks of my pestering him, he finally agreed on a date with me. I am blushing a thousand times right now.

I know he likes me, but that male-ego in him has kept him faraway. I can't wait to sit before his handsome face some minutes from now, and tell him how much I love him. Oh, I can't wait!

I am ready to give him anything just to be with him. I am definitely going to make the best of this night. It's a dream come true!

SIZZLERS FAST FOOD, UGBOWO BENIN CITY.
6PM.
-(Kate sits calmly before a bottled water. She looks out through the glass wall.)

-(Lisa sits on the table next to where Kate is sitting.)

Emmanuel walks in.

Copyright: Sunday Erhunmwunse
Do not copy without permission.
Re: Class Is Too Far by sundayerhun(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
CLASS IS TOO FAR (Episode Two)

EMMANUEL narrating: 

This just cannot be. I stand here at the door, and not to afar off I can see two damsels. I am a little bit confused. I have a date with Kate, and I know well about that. But Lisa? I have a date with her too, but not today. It was next week Friday. But what is she doing here now?

What do I do now? If I walk straight to Kate, Lisa would definitely see me, and that would ruin my chances with Kate. Lisa is not gentle. If I go over to Lisa, Kate will see me too. That would also ruin this opportunity. I really do not know what to do?

Or should I walk away? No, no. Their eyes.........

KATE narrating: 

Here he comes! How lovely he looks tonight! His dark suit shines, and his hair is wow. Well-polished shoes. He took great care ironing. He is a perfect gentleman.

I know this is going to be a lovely evening. But I must be careful not to make it all easy for him. I won't laugh at every of his jokes. I will try not to look away when he looks at me. Sure I will be a strong lady.

But why is he still standing by the door? Come on, I am over here. The look on his face. I hope everything is all right with him. Or should I walk up to him? That won't be proper, but.................

LISA narrating:

Oh my God! This guy is a killer! I never knew he was this handsome. Nice hair. Splendid eyes. Awesome nose. Sexy lips. Attractive ears. Strong shoulders. Firm chest. Flat tummy. Strong hands. Fine legs. Gosh!

I can't wait for him to sit right before me and look into my eyes. I can't wait to bless his soul with so much love. I can't wait to prove to him that I love him beyond measure. Only God knows I love this guy more than my life.

Come over, baby! Come, come, come. Is he not seeing me? Is he yet to see this elegant babe that I am waiting for him. Why is he at the door? Why? I think I should go meet him. I think I should go.........

-KATE stands.

-LISA stands also.

Re: Class Is Too Far by Vickthoriah(f): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nyc...keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Class Is Too Far by sundayerhun(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
CLASS IS TOO FAR (Episode Three)

EMMANUEL narrating:

Wow! Kate is so elegant in this black dress of hers. Her smile is making my bones melt like wax. My standing by her would make a perfect match. Her slim figure is a sure criteria for Miss World. But wait! Why is she standing? She is looking at me. Hope she is not coming? Lisa would see her.

Lisa is on her feet too, looking at me also. No, this cannot be! I must confess she looks beautiful tonight, but this is not our night. She is smiling at me. Her focus is on me. Kate! Kate is still standing, smiling and looking at me.

What do I do now? I wish the ground would open and swallow me up. Or probably disappear into thin air. Lisa and Kate! I hope they don't walk up here to me. I won't be able to handle that. No, I won't!

KATE narrating:

I know he can see me so well, and I hope my looks impress him tonight. From a distance, he'd pass for another Romeo. But why is he still standing there? 

I must swallow my ego, and walk up to him. Yes, I have to walk up to him. Maybe that's what he is waiting for. Yes, he wants me to come to him. And it's quite romantic.

Here I come, Handsome!

LISA narrating:

The way he looks at me makes my legs shiver. His manly figure at the door makes me drool. He is just so fine! There he stands waiting for me to come walk him to our dinner table, like a wife does to her husband.

That is so cool, and I am going to do just that. I will maintain eye contact with him, as I walk up to him.

Here I come, Baby!

-Kate walks towards the door.

-Lisa walks towards the door.

Re: Class Is Too Far by hierglophyicz(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
lol...dilemma
Re: Class Is Too Far by sundayerhun(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
CLASS IS TOO FAR (Episode Four)

EMMANUEL narrating:

In a majestic and angelic manner, Kate walks towards me. Her gaze is on me. I know she is coming for me. No, this can't be! No!

Lisa is coming close too. No! She is walking gently like someone about to commit a crime. My heart is entering my mouth! What would I do? God! God! God!

They are coming very close. One from the left, the other from the right. This must be a dream. It can't be happening!

KATE narrating:

What is this look on his face? Why is he looking worried? What is happening? Is he short-sighted that he is yet to see me? He should be smiling, but he is not. He is not even looking at me!

Who is he looking at?

LISA narrating:

There is a problem. My darling does not look all right. Did he encounter an annoying driver on his way here? What could be wrong? His eyes. His head. It's moving left and right. He is no longer looking my direction.

What is he looking at?

-Kate looks left and sees Lisa.

-Lisa looks right and sees Kate.

Re: Class Is Too Far by Aipete2(f): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Wow! Abeg, plz come and update oh
Re: Class Is Too Far by sundayerhun(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
CLASS IS TOO FAR [Episode 5]

EMMANUEL narrating:

God! Somebody tell me this is not happening. They are both looking at each other. Their eyes are meeting, and they are not smiling. Oh, this is not happening!

What the hell am I going to do now? Run away or .....................?

KATE narrating:

I can't believe this! So she is the one he is looking at. This one that is the "free okada" of the class. This is the greatest embarrassment of my life.

If she thinks her demonic seductive spirit can work for my Prince Charming, then she is wrong. I will put her where she belongs this evening.

LISA narrating:

This girl? This one that acts in class as though she don't recognise boys when she sees them. So she is the One that is taking my darling's off me. She has to understand that I own this business.

And she has the guts to be staring at me with that pussy-cat's eyes. I have to teach her a lesson she will never forget.

Kate and Lisa walks briskly towards each other.

Copyright: SUNDAY ERHUNMWUNSE

(1) (Reply)

The Proposal (short Story) / UNTOLD PAIN: The Making / Sisters-bond-episode-two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.