Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. (16141 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Best Thing About Nigeria! / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Leviphilips(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2014
I ve got nothing 2 comment cuz me dnt keep fwends ;DI ve got nothing 2 comment cuz me dnt keep fwends
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by DorisK(f): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
She collected money from her boyfriend while we were in sec sch to pay a fee in sch so dat I won't hav to be our chemistry teachers girlfriend. Cos he wanted to use it nd victimize me for refusing him for yrs. Mabel remains my BFF
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by DorisK(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo:
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!

It's nt d cheating aspect bt taking up d blame wen they got caught nd receiving cane fo him

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Awwwww... A favour I'll never 4get.. It happened in my Year 2.. We were writting exams n I fell terribly ill.. Ran a test n I was diagnosed of Malaria.. I was given drugs n trust malaria drugs to always weaken d body system embarassed..

I had just a paper to go, which was MCB200.. Due to my ill health, I couldn't read n opted for a carry-over.. I called a frend to tell her I won't be coming for the exams... She pleaded with me jux to be present, inasmuch as I avnt read.. After much argument, I came for the exam.. Blank head undecided.. Feverish body undecided..

We sat together n d question papers rolled in.. Twas an objective question(106 questions 2 be precise grin) under 1hr.30mins with different option type grin grin... We compared our papers; She had Options 1, n I had Options 3..

I started with d ones I could remember due to previous readings n attendance of class cheesy cheesy.. I was able to answer 54 questions n still had over 52 left...

30mins to end d exam n d hall became a lil rowdy wink... She quickly passed her paper to me, took mine n FINISHED the remaining 52questions.. Twas unbelievable n guess wah? I made an A in dah course, 72% 2 be precise grin grin, n she made an A 2, 84%...

#Thanks to Alalibo Blessing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Rosarie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
i wos srving then and wos broke:tot my allowee had entered my acct i got to d bank with my last cash on getting there wos told account empty.i wos stranded:i pinged my x bestie(miss her grtly she f* up)she came all d way from nifor to mission road fr dose stayin at benin to give me d lil she had.dat was a long dist and she wos yet to ve her morning bath
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
She took care of my food(eating) for one month! after misplacing a huge sum of money
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Ooouch... A favour I'll never 4get.. It happened in my Year 2.. We were writting exams n I fell terribly ill.. Ran a test n I was diagnosed of Malaria.. I was given drugs n trust malaria drugs to always weaken d body system embarassed..
I had just a paper to go, which was MCB200.. Due to my ill health, I couldn't read n opted for a carry-over.. I called a frend to tell her I won't be coming for the exams... She pleaded with me jux to be present, inasmuch as I avnt read.. After much argument, I came for the exam.. Blank head undecided.. Feverish body undecided..
We sat together n d question papers rolled in.. Twas an objective question(106 questions 2 be precise grin) under 1hr.30mins with different option type grin grin... We compared our papers; She had Options 1, n I had Options 3..
I started with d ones I could remember due to previous readings n attendance of class cheesy cheesy.. I was able to answer 54 questions n still had over 52 left...
30mins to end d exam n d hall became a lil rowdy wink... She quickly passed her paper to me, took mine n FINISHED the remaining 52questions.. Twas unbelievable n guess wah? I made an A in dah course, 72% 2 be precise grin grin, n she made an A 2, 84%...

#Thanks to Alalibo Blessing...
are u my twin?. same story..just dat the course was MCB205. tho urs is a sweet one.. my friend had an F* I had an A.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: are u my twin?. same story..just dat the course was MCB205. tho urs is a sweet one.. my friend had an F* I had an A.
Ooouch!!! An F? Why cry?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by classicuju: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Encourages me to study, wakes me up in d middle of nyt to read and corrects me when i am wrong
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Ooouch!!! An F? Why cry?
one hater dat saw the act. reported to the lecturer, he pardoned me, and she suffered it. sad
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
DorisK: She collected money from her boyfriend while we were in sec sch to pay a fee in sch so dat I won't hav to be our chemistry teachers girlfriend. Cos he wanted to use it nd victimize me for refusing him for yrs. Mabel remains my BFF
awwn! so thoughtful of her.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: one hater dat saw the act. reported to the lecturer, he pardoned me, and she suffered it. sad
#Some people sha undecided undecided... 'Carry-overs' scares d freaking life outta me ooo, n thank God for his mercies.. I've never had any..

Hope she made it d 2nd time?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga: #Some people sha undecided undecided... 'Carry-overs' scares d freaking life outta me ooo, n thank God for his mercies.. I've never had any..

Hope she made it d 2nd time?
yeah. she did. u still in school?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: yeah. she did. u still in school?
Cool... Yea.. 300level, UNIPORT... The aforementioned incident took place jux last yr grin...
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by zizytd(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
I no fit 4get Kingsley and Jude o, we got project defence d next day, I was sick, they had to take me to d hospital,slept in d hospital with me, Kingsley's father paid for d hospital bill. I no fit forget una.better pekins

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by ibrews: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Back in sch, arrived at a test hall late,with about 20mins to go...I was allowed in after begging for almost 10mins, I sat in the hall demoralised, didn't even know where to start from....then this guy (ibrews) outta no where passed me a half filled answer sheet. He saved me from carrying over that course...

In other news, happy independence day Nigeria and FTC
what are frnds for?....don't mention
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by MrMash(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by viktor556(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Damola ( a lecturer) committed the whole of Dec 22 - 24 2013 to me helping me sell my broilers in the market, under the sun. He didn't go home for 3days. He has given loans running into hundred of thousands for my poultry project this year alone.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by avuekwe(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sepp360: To be sincere; none of my friends has ever done anything remarkable or worth remembering.

Though, the reverse is always the case. I've lost a fortune for a friend, almost lost my life few weeks ago because of a friend.

I'm a best friend of many, but i don't think i have one.

Thank you dear. U just spoke my mind. They have brought only pains, regret and sorrow that would last a life time.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
I won't forget Kolade with whom I graduated together (OAU 1994). We met in Osogbo in 2000 but never that intimate. In 2006, he invited me to his office and I went. He gave me 2 separate contracts on sinking bore hole with power house to construct and generator to instal and also with reservour stantion with 10,000 tank capacity. After that he gave me 2.5km high tension rural electrificatiom with 2 transformer to instal. He tried and can never forget him
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Crixina(f): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
mesoade: As those in nollywood will say . .

It's a long story
na true,really long and baaaaaad.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by toygod2: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
loooooooooooooool
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
There are many but let me mention few... A frnd of mine took me out and surprised me by giving me money for my jamb and waec fees. Anoda one is when i wanted to travel to da villa for reasons best known to me... I wasn't havin much my g.f gave me 10,000 for transport and provisions... She's da best female frnd i have Eva come across... God bless u Chidinma.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Alexk2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!
God bless u, bro...u are my Mr. independence.
thank God i can still find som1 who think like me here....
to me, a frnd that refuse to let me cheat is the real and true frnd.
If you encourage me to cheat, you frndshp is questionable.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Charbless(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Getting me a Job
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by mcmeffy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
I remember back den when I was in 200 level,I did one Eco course exam d@ I didn't prepare 4...Hassan saved my azz d@ year..I had a C! Will never forget him.. Anoda time was when a friend gave me half of my school fees..God bless him too..
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Elxandre(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
bb
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Karleb(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
uniqueren: I can remember my last birthday in skul...always wanted to celebrate it but alas my project nd my supervisor (dt man go purge eh) kinda made me broke. so i kinda herbanated dt day hoping to take just my roomates out @ night. long story short i gat d best birthday bash ever from this friend i wld never have done such for.....

and then my bestie once seized my phone when i was getting so addicted to social networking. i tink i made my best GPA dt semester. best friend i've ever had. worst tomentor too.

Now that's what I call help, not all those "he bought me a piece of land".
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Bezed(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
36STATES:

Cheating is a very serious issue that has to be comdemed. One of the greatest problem with most of us Nigerians is our lack of sense of responsiblity. It is so rare for a Nigeria to plead guilty even when he's caught red handed; we simply don't like taking responsibity for the consequences of our actions. We lack sense fairness. That's why jobseekers are asked to pay money to get non existent job by govt officials. We lack sense of meritocracy which is a vehicle to make sure a society is lead by its best hands. Those that cheat in exam and forge result take opportunities away from those that have really worked for it and are more capable. To cite such ignominy as cheating to pass exam as a positive thing is very tragic.

I think you don't seem to understand the impact of cheating in exam,... maybe you have not had the opportunity to observe how things are done in other countries.
what's your own sef... could you just write your experience and if you don't have any leave this thread...I wonder why you have to keep repeating your self about how things are done in schools abroad...if you want ppl to know you are schooling abroad, just say it and stop citing it all your comments
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by nnebebe: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
I was jobless & a friend asked me to submit
my cv.
She forwarded it to their HR. I was called for test & interview.
I passed & I'm gainfully employed.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnycliff: Bleeped my gf

You need Jesus embarassed
Sunnycliff: Bleeped my gf

You need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) / A Brief History Of The Igarra People..my People / Why Have We Been So Far Behind Whites: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.