Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested (38916 Views)

BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested! / Boko Haram's Foreign ICT Expert Arrested,reveals Their Modus Operandi / Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bruno419(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aftermath of another heavy defeat of Boko Haram terrorists who Vanguard gathered launched another attack weekend on Konduga in a bid to reclaim the dead body of the impostor of Abubakar Shekau, (Mohammed Bashir), the military has arrested a foreign computer expert who is said to be behind the several video shots sent to online media organization and foreign media houses.

He was said to have been arrested with some sophisticated equipment and copies of some of the videos the terrorists had sent to online media houses on their escapades including that of the abducted Chibok girls, iy was leant.

Military sources disclosed that the computer analyst who is currently being interrogated was responsible for configuring computer images website and internet accesses that enables the group fight media and psychological operations.

Sources said he was arrested after a shootout when a group of the sect members mobilized and attacked Konduga with a view to recovering the body of the impostor for burial in a site they would later earmark as their shrine.

Vanguard further gathered that the foreigner has made shocking confessional statements about the terrorist’s plans and modus operandi as well as their backers that would aid the troop’s fast track the routing of the Boko Haram insurgency.

“We have made a very big break through; the computer analyst is opening up and has made very big revelations on the modus operandi of the sect”.

“We also discovered that the ICT expert is the back bone of the signals and communication links of late impersonator, Mohammed Bashir who always poses as Abubakar Shekau, whenever he is talking on “U” tube”.

With the breakthrough, the military is said to be better informed on how the Impostor of Shekau was able to reach out to the world and claim victory over Nigerian troops after several attacks.

While confirming that there is a successor crisis in the camp of the terrorists resulting from the death of most of their commanders by troops in Konduga, Vanguard learnt that some terrorists are yet to be disarmed because they were yet to come to terms that their erstwhile leader, Shakau has been killed.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-harams-ict-expert-arrested-opens-links-tube/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by vizboy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
kill them all

yes oh am FTC

this most be my week

abeg checkout my signature.

One love to seun and all nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MANGAM(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by olufemi26(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is good news. I hope they get relevant information that will expose BH sponsors

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Mutuwa(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
ICT xpert?

*back to palm wine tree top for better view*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Mrval20(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by maynation(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Since GEJ has vowed to crush them i can now seriously rest on my Laurels.

The End Is Come cheesycheesygrin

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
The military should go on the offensive now before Boko haram settle their leadership crisis!

Attack them now that they are confused!

This is the moment to inflict irrepairable blow!

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Idrismusty97(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
....foreign computer expert who is said to be behind the several video shots sent to online media organization and foreign media houses.
Foreign? Why are they always telling stories like seasonal film! Why must you disclosed this if you won't tell us the nationality of the so called "Foreign computer expert". Oh well... Watch out for part two!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bruno419(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.
dont expect to hear the name of the sponsors coz u wont like the news

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bruno419(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
mynd44 good evening o...emmm the way i am making FP asif na my papa get NL....seun when u go start to give award to highest front pagers coz na we dey even make u famous.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Eldavido1: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Does the IT expert go without name or country of origin? And by the way how many IT experts and camera men do BH have? So what the military meant to tell us is, we are never going to see video up loads from Shekau again. I hope its so. All the same goodnews!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by jtchukwu: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
And so shall they fall, one by one.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by RockMaxi: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
RockMaxi: This is an independence day celebration. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by moderatorr: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
he also has to explain how he was able to upload a 1hr video to youtube from sambisa.
Aswear if this man sells free browsin' chea't i go buy wallahi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Sparrow13: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
That is why the fulansitrep bas.tard has been quit for sometimes now, i hope he is the one arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by ahnie: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayam not interested in the gecko and mice stories.just tell me where the chibok gurls are.since it was the it guru that made it viral in the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bruno419(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
ahnie: ayam not interested in the gecko and mice stories.just tell me where the chibok gurls are.since it was the it guru that made it viral in the internet.
go n ask him

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MisterLongman(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
bruno419: go n ask him
gringrin
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kill Those bastard sons of many fathers
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nutase: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
pastors prayer is working o.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by hatux: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
What the f*ckshocked .. These boko' guys are something else.. Like what would they gain from all these for christ sake?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Vstuffs(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good thing they have the computer expert

..::..::..
.... ...
.. .. ...
The Days of Boko Harams...are coming to an end
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigeria till my last breath....

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by SlimSkipper(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hapi independence anniversary in advance grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Aitee1: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Their time is really up...

Everyday bad news for them

But good news for my dear country

See them using ICT...a product of western education they term

Barbaric

undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
now this is news for the ear. hope say nor b story for the gods?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol, So them get ICT expert sef.
#Keep up the good work. We shall get them all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by princemolak(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Now that Election is near, Nigeria Army is now gaining upper hand in its battle against the so called "Islamic Radicals" God dey ooo

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Menh,they weren't joking @ d first instance.

Cum 2 tink of it,why are dey dis sophisticated, i thought dey fighting against western education & oda invention by d west,why they usin em western inventions¿
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
B.O.M.B THE I.D.I.O.T

their English interpreter is nxt angry

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.