Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested (38937 Views)

BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested! / Boko Haram's Foreign ICT Expert Arrested,reveals Their Modus Operandi / Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by kushfc(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
ETT for the boko boys grin
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is politics.
They cannot just be mentioning names.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by stechi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
see those viewing this topic below.
virtually all Nigerians (including me) have been wishing for this to happen....
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by ChimaAdeoye: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
He should be tried and punished with long jail term minimum of 21 years for all their terrorist atrocities.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tjpoet: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.

Thank you my brother. If the information they are feeding us is genuine we would not have read or heard about it. No reliable security personnel or agency would face any media house and state proudly how they are going on their interrogation. Such interrogation should be kept secret for easy sailing. Since they have turned Nigeria army to a political party now, na to fold hands and watch as the new season unfolds. As much as I want this issue of BH to come to an, I also want our forces to be more professional and be sincere with Nigerians. Gaskiya, we are tired of all these fictions mehn...GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by lonelydora: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
And again i say, ONE BY ONE THEY DON DEY FINISH. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
[/color][quote author=Mrval20]For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. . [color=#990000]
. U're so on point dude,exactly what's been roaming my mind for a while now.I can only take the NA's victory claims seriously only when the prime sponsors & die-hard apologists of the neurotic sect are disgracefully fished out & administered a taste of their own medicine,besides this,I can only take their stories with just a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tjpoet: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
tjpoet:

Thank you my brother. If the information they are feeding us is genuine we would not have read or heard about it. No reliable security personnel or agency would face any media house and state proudly how they are going on their interrogation. Such interrogation should be kept secret for easy sailing. Since they have turned Nigeria army to a political party now, na to fold hands and watch as the new season unfolds. As much as I want this issue of BH to come to an end, I also want our forces to be more professional and be sincere with Nigerians. Gaskiya, we are tired of all these fictions mehn...GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tellwisdom: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
You caught who??
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Jakeattah(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe there's a computer that comes along with the virgins.... Let's sharply arrange their meeting abeg

Kill them all
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
with this ,we already won the battle
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cant wait for a writer some day to give a detailed history on the rise and fall of boko haram. Tired of these bit by bit news.

Who are the sponsors, where did the ict expert hail from, is shekau really dead? Is this Jonathans propaganda to deceive people sine we get no pictures EVER! What is happening? ?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.
So how many "sponsors" of ISIS has the US and allied forces arrested so far? My guy, fighting terrorism is not a childsplay.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by destante(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
these guys have a degree of sophistication no one thought they would years back angry
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by dude08: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
bruno419:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-harams-ict-expert-arrested-opens-links-tube/

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. I won't say much until all necessary measures are taken by our so called FG to combat the GOD-knows-who-perpetrators.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by benedictac(f): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes: Where is the pix of the bastard nah

check ur inbox
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Hostermipo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
foreigner? a citizen of where?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Sunday17: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigeria army are really trying. Am having more faith in them as day goes after days.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Firefire(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
The remaining evil soul shall be delivered to satan soonest.

Nigeris shall rise AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
benedictac:

check ur inbox
You ain't serious grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by sympoto(f): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Y is it so difficult to tell us his name, where he is from and his sponsor. Some of are very stupid! Thunder go fire u all M U M U
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MORNDEW(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wetin be d guy name?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by dude08: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Sincere9gerian]
So how many "sponsors" of ISIS has the US and allied forces arrested so far? My guy, fighting terrorism is not a childsplay.[/quote

My brother,isis is no childs play so also finger-pointing won't help bring ceasefire. D Americans campaign towards intallaling normalcy in syria for example wld av been acheivable if not for antagonizing veto posed by russia n china. Isis, taliban n al-qeada existence is d world problem n not d americans alone. Spare obama and strike worldwide religious extremism
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Mrval20(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So how many "sponsors" of ISIS has the US and allied forces arrested so far? My guy, fighting terrorism is not a childsplay.
I see BH as an internal problem. Moreover, don't you think fishing out and prosecuting the sponsors would vindicate some people and put an end to these finger pointing games?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Kagarko(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
bruno419:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-harams-ict-expert-arrested-opens-links-tube/
Kill all of them after due investigation is carried out.
Despite all this type of arrest you still hear Boko Haram attack here and there.
But its unfortunate that you hear a foreigner involved and his name is withheld.
We in the north always believe that if a suspect is arrested and his name is withheld is not a muslim. Its unfortunate the way DSS Is playing with our intelligence over issue like this.

The other time Asari says if GEJ is not reelected Somalia will be more peaceful than Nigeria.
He was not arrested but El-Rufai on the other hand only said if elections are rigged there will be problem and was arrested.
We want you to be fair as you go about fighting this terrorists and tell Nigerians the real information not contradicting news.

DSS pls arrest Ayo CAN president and quiz him even if its eyes service so that Nigerians will not believe that some people are above the Law.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Vikky014(f): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=]he he he..abok1'$ dem sef don dey sabi computer ni?[/quote]abok1$ means my friend.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Kagarko(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
MORNDEW: Wetin be d guy name?

Bross I follow you ask that question too.
Wetin be the guy name and where is he from. Knowing this will help stop the blame game and finger pointing.

Boko Haram is a Complex Conspiracy against the north and northerners.

Who ever that is behind this God Pass all of them.
We shall smile one day and drop this high level of impunity against each other.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by abdulabbakar(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let the guy sing his head off, and when he does, we want to be informed of the men -in -black of this thriller!
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by essybennyno1: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's high time they gave sincere & complete report on this issue .pls, let's know those involved.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by cliffm43: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
the sponsors of boko haram are the Hausa's and there is nothing anyone can do about it,,,the sponsors are working with the Nigerian Lawyers,if any sponsor was arrested,the court will ask the Nigerian military to pay him or her.....just like Sanusi and El Rufai....
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by daryoor(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
so thats how ebele got reelected.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by abagoro(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014

This Government is bent on covering up a lot of things from the public. My take is that there should be an open televised trial in an advanced country so that we Nigerians will have access to the whole truth about this Boko Haram drama. Since the fake Shekau was arrested alive and hurriedly killed to avoid the truth from coming out, let this foreigner reveal that truth to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.