Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested (38931 Views)

BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested! / Boko Haram's Foreign ICT Expert Arrested,reveals Their Modus Operandi / Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by menesheh(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.

information on sponsors is strictly meant to be known by the apex leaders while tout fighter will never know a dim abt the sponsors and they constitute majority of the arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bishopclin(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.
Do u think terrorism sponsorship is like directly sponsoring a child in primary school? Sponsorship of terrorism is at levels. Most times d 5th level don't know d person s at d 3rd level

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Kagarko(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=ChimaAdeoye]He should be tried and punished with long jail term minimum of 21 years for all their terrorist atrocities.[/quote

Why long jail term?
Eyes for eyes
Tooth for tooth
Life for life.

But the question we are all asking is who is that foreigner what is his name and where is he from?
Answer all this question so that we can exonerate mr bling bling of been an accomplice in this terrorists conspiracy.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MORNDEW(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kagarko:

Bross I follow you ask that question too.
Wetin be the guy name and where is he from. Knowing this will help stop the blame game and finger pointing.

Boko Haram is a Complex Conspiracy against the north and northerners.

Who ever that is behind this God Pass all of them.
We shall smile one day and drop this high level of impunity against each other.
i commend the Nigerian Military current effort bt they ve playing hide nd seek with dis BH issue. They shud say d truth nd dat wud be a good step to eradicate dis nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by gbaskiboy: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
maynation: Since GEJ has vowed to crush them i can now seriously rest on my Laurels.

The End Is Come cheesycheesygrin
yeah u can Rest, but not with your two eyes closed
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by cjrane: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Why not just pump 2 bullets into the eediot?

What will Boko Haram have done if they caught out journalist in a war front?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by ola20ng(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2014
His name and country?. We don't need any cover up,please.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by miqos02(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
nice posers
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tokjohn: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Easy1401(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Abeg where is d guy pix / image i wnt see hin face whether hin British, American, or Arab which is d headquarters of terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Atmmachine(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2014
I hate how some Nairalanders reason atimes.
For security reasons, his name will not be released.
Why was Osama bin Laden death tape not released by the American government ??

This is the picture of the dead boko haram leader

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bigtt76(f): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2014
So upon all the stressful SIM card registration NCC and co passed us through no one could use the database fish out the terrorists ICT man until now? undecided

Idrismusty97: Foreign? Why are they always telling stories like seasonal film! Why must you disclosed this if you won't tell us the nationality of the so called "Foreign computer expert". Oh well... Watch out for part two!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by M4gunners: 3:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm no name,no Country of origin, no pics too . Please stop feeding us with uncompleted stories.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by M4gunners: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Atmmachine: I hate how some Nairalanders reason atimes.
For security reasons, his name will not be released.
Why was Osama bin Laden death tape not released by the American government ??

This is the picture of the dead boko haram leader
And is the dead body of BOKO HARAM Leader related?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Bokoharam: 4:04am On Oct 01, 2014

Part of human management and psychology is not giving you more information than you require. It could be fatal. Governmenanyway over the world are no fools with the issue of security. Let us learn to be patient. At least, you should be happy the war (for the first time) is being genuinely won.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by boboLIL(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Let's kno wo d sponsors are. Abegabeg
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by meforyou1(m): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2014
princemolak: Now that Election is near, Nigeria Army is now gaining upper hand in its battle against the so called "Islamic Radicals" God dey ooo
Meaning what
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by drstone1: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Mutuwa: ICT xpert?

*back to palm wine tree top for better view*

Laughing out Loud in Yoruba.
The Nigerian Army shoud immediately dispose of the body of Mohammed Bashir like they dispose peeps infected with Ebola and his ashes shd be thrown into my soakaway!!!!!!
Back in d days when he was the mouthpiece of d opposition while taunting Jonathan. I always observed that bump on his forehead and another irritating ugly red thing on his head he was always rubbing. It seems to me as it were; that the Evil Spirit from his "god" that instigated his bloodthirstiness was domiciled there. You know the kind of spiritual preparation he must have had to lead his troops to their ignominous end. I feel that for such gallant fighter of d mujaheedeen 72 virgins wd not be a fair compensation in the after life- why shd he share the same amount of fair virgins with any other bokoharam nitwit. He was their commander(amir) and special treatment shd be given.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by chronique(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Good news. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by thegoodone2(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Good.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by drstone1: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2014
MORNDEW:
i commend the Nigerian Military current effort bt they ve playing hide nd seek with dis BH issue. They shud say d truth nd dat wud be a good step to eradicate dis nonsense.

I already know Boko Haram sponsors! What really is new?? But because of some peeps political ambition so they won't say I am fightin d only opposition to GEJ's second term bid-my mouth is inder lock,- but not for long. Season for exposition of all the Mullahs parading themselves as patriots n humble serv ants!!!!!! Have yu noticed that most of them have suddenly turned mum-they r not sure if their shadowy n masked identities have been exposed by captured bokoharam nitwits under interrogAtion.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by jamilkb(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2014
moderatorr: he also has to explain how he was able to upload a 1hr video to youtube from sambisa.
Aswear if this man sells free browsin' chea't i go buy wallahi
I dey for your back!! grin
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by DONOCHAS(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Dat is gud news. Naija millitary keep it up
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by korondo: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2014
olufemi26: This is good news. I hope they get relevant information that will expose BH sponsors
for how many times that the BH sponsores be exposed?
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MORNDEW(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
drstone1:

I already know Boko Haram sponsors! What really is new?? But because of some peeps political ambition so they won't say I am fightin d only opposition to GEJ's second term bid-my mouth is inder lock,- but not for long. Season for exposition of all the Mullahs parading themselves as patriots n humble serv ants!!!!!! Have yu noticed that most of them have suddenly turned mum-they r not sure if their shadowy n masked identities have been exposed by captured bokoharam nitwits under interrogAtion.

This is frm freedictionary.com
committed
| Definition | Thesaurus | TranslationsAlso found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia

com·mit  (k-mt)
v. com·mit·ted, com·mit·ting, com·mits
v.tr.
1. To do, perform, or perpetrate
: commit a murder.
2. To put in trust or charge; entrust: commit oneself to the care of a doctor; commit responsibilities to an assistant.
3. To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
4. To consign for future use or reference or for preservation: commit the secret code to memory.
5. To put into a place to be kept safe or to be disposed of.
a. To make known the views of (oneself) on an issue: I never commit myself on such issues.
b. To bind or obligate, as by a pledge: They were committed to follow orders.
7. To refer (a legislative bill, for example) to a committee.
v.intr.
To pledge or obligate one's own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage
Tell me wht no1 is saying.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Mrval20(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Bokoharam:

Part of human management and psychology is not giving you more information than you require. It could be fatal. Governmenanyway over the world are no fools with the issue of security. Let us learn to be patient. At least, you should be happy the war (for the first time) is being genuinely won.
Yeah I'm really happy, I Mean who isn't? I just wish they destroy the roots.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by MORNDEW(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2014
drstone1:

This is from Oxford Dictionary online
commit
Line breaks: com¦mit
Pronunciation: /kəˈmɪt   /
VERB (commits, committing, committed)

1Perpetrate or carry out (a mistake, crime, or immoral act):
he committed an uncharacteristic error.
President of tout nd morons can u pls look for something else nd nt continue messing up my sacred mentions.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by samally: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Why do Nigeria soldier always wait to repel this boys from konduga? And they can't advance to other area in launching attacks to other areas control by this bad boys
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by texazzpete(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2014
This probably means they arrested a Chadian with a laptop or ipad with Boko Haram videos on it cheesy

Some of this news should be taken with a pinch of salt unless otherwise confirmed.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=bruno419]

Sources said he was arrested after a shootout when a group of the sect members mobilized and attacked Konduga with a view to recovering the body of the impostor for burial in a site they would later earmark as their shrine.

Seriously, this part made me laugh hysterically cheesy . Funny peeps abi reporter grin
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by deeobserver209(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Mrval20:
I see BH as an internal problem. Moreover, don't you think fishing out and prosecuting the sponsors would vindicate some people and put an end to these finger pointing games?
Boko Haram have both internal and external dimensions. As it is today, boko haram has assumed a much more external dimension. Majority of their weapons are supplied outside Nigeria.

One big mistake people make about terrorism is the belief that terrorists sponsors can be identified and arrested easily with one or two information from captured footsoldiers. This is false. Most terrorists commanders themselves do not know who their backers are. Terrorists sponsors do not make direct contact with terrorists working for them. They do it through proxies. These proxies in are people who operate with many names and operate through multiple locations. A proxy for example can contact a boko haram commander and claim he is their sponsor and lives in katsina but in reality the proxy himself acts through another proxy who may live in Yemen or Algeria. See how difficult it is? They know what they're doing is evil so they make great efforts to cover their tracts.
The person possing as Shekau is actually not the real leader of boko haram. He is a proxy working with another proxy. The self style Shekau himself don't know who his real sponsors are. That's why I laugh at people who took the Australian Negotiator's revelation seriously concerning the alleged boko haram sponsors.
Terrorists do not expose their sponsors because they themselves don't know who they're. That's the reality. The best government can do is to limit their criminal activities through fire for fire and nothing more.
Fore those waiting for the capture or arrest of boko haram sponsors, they should be prepared to wait for a long time because it is a wild goose Chace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Orinameh2(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Tank God oh. B4 december boko haram will b history in Nigeria. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.