Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested (38938 Views)

BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested! / Boko Haram's Foreign ICT Expert Arrested,reveals Their Modus Operandi / Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Smooyis(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Western education is haram, but western technology is good for them. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by onajo2000(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
My view on his arrest: Boko Haram when there with video camera to fight NA to get the death body of their last commander and if they succeed , they will upload the video to yutube to rubbish the name of NA. But GOD pass them reverse becomes the case
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Afroconnect: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls the hardened commanders and meanest killers should be killed while the ones that cooperates should be used as prison workers to rebuild the destroyed towns of Bauchi and Borno and for farm lands.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Heart2heart(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Goodluck Jonathan says " I will do anything humanly possible to stop terrorism and poverty"

Atiku Abubakar says "I will do anything humanly possible to stop Goodluck Jonathan"

And we are here looking for who is Boko Haram sponsor?

Issokay oh...

When one wants to stop the one who wants to stop terrorism what else can we call him?

”I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira” -Atiku Abubakar[/size]
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Neldrizzy(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
That means no more shekau releasing video threatening GEJ?? Who say our military no de try ??
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Dagoma: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Welldone, the NA. You`lll soon win it all.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Slickest(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2014
There are always revelationz after arrests, but none of these revelations are revealed 2us...they make arrests we donot see, they claim they kill some but they don't display their bodiez...but if it were 2b cheap armed robbers it would be on HD....
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by lexluthur007(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Ebola don travel out o,mr ebola don board plane waka go UsA,hopin to become a citizen.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
the Military is not doing what i expected.. pushing videos to youtube and websites is childs play.. what they should be doing is finding out how Boko Haram are able to know of troop movements to ambush them when such instructions are coded and sent to the top hierarchy of the military command. There are moles within the Military and you are catching one youtube uploader. smh lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
How come is when election is drawing near that's when GEJ decide to catch Boko haram..Something is fishy here tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by samesco: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Kirinwa: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mrval20: For how long shall we wait before we finally read a news report about their sponsors? The arrested I.T expert revealed their modus operandi bla bla bla.... Can't he, or other arrested members reveal who has been sponsoring them all this while?
To our goverment, keep feeding us with diluted information. Most of us don't bother to ask questions anyway.

If Buhari or IBB is their sponsor do you know that nothing will be done about it cos they are highly connected both financially and physically through their loyalist soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Liars.stop fooling the public.
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tecmon: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aitee1: Their time is really up...

Everyday bad news for them

But good news for my dear country

See them using ICT...a product of western education they term

Barbaric

undecided undecided undecided
the truth is that these jihadists are the type of hypocrites their master Lucifer loves most,they are his elite strike force. But their folly shall proceed no futher. Next in line after this ICT guy will be their bomb makers,and polical wing men. We are composing a melodious funeral ode to BH
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by yollychika(f): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Foreign ict expert frm which country naaaaa...
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by bakila: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heart2heart:
[size=18pt]Goodluck Jonathan says " I will do anything humanly possible to stop terrorism and poverty"

Atiku Abubakar says "I will do anything humanly possible to stop Goodluck Jonathan"

And we are here looking for who is Boko Haram sponsor?

Issokay oh...

When one wants to stop the one who wants to stop terrorism what else can we call him?

Cheap. Unfortunately someone will like this cheap propaganda. The context are very different, unfortunate cheap propaganda.

”I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira” -Atiku Abubakar[/size]

Cheap propaganda
Re: Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested by tit(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
yollychika:
Foreign ict expert frm which country naaaaa...

From Republic of Gwoza Caliphate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.