Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) (795 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Sirniyeh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298804226971946&id=257914211060948&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6064953319810309120%3Amf_story_key.4301960721189761338

Isaac AbrahamGEN BUHARI FOR 2015

"Pls if you have the contact of GMB or you
know his compaign directors or Any APC
bigwigs tell them that, Buhari 2015
supporters will pay for his presidential ticket
fee.They should send us his account number
for the donations.tanks"

Nigerians and supporters of General Muhammad Buhari GMB on facebook reveal strong commitment to GMB political aspiration as they vow to contribute financially for him to get the APC presidential FORM.

Will GMB Nairalanders fans also support the appeal fund?

Here are few responses from GMB Supporters Faceboook page:

Apostle Oluwatosin Joseph
Me too. Pls let him furnish us with the a/c
details. I want to support him financially. Am a
christian and a Pastor.

Omaojo Godson Usman
By the grace of God people general will defeat
our common enemies that hold Nigeria hostage
for so long.

Barma Al Munir
If with good evidence not 419 am ready to give
50000 naira, Buhari is a kind of a leader to
sacrifice on him.

Fatima Muhammad
This is good, but make sure you are sending it to
him direct because you Nigerian people with
money. Don't send it to 419 people that will hide
saying their with him.

Yahoozee Ahmed Daura
You are a good samarithan,scrupulous, stateman.
You are on to progressive changes, a journey of a
thousand miles starts with a single step. Try and
defeat this careless govt, we are fed enough with
its poor performances, inability to satisfy human
needs, with failures this and that, problems here
and there. Nevertheless, Gen Buhari with his
optimistic principles would solve ths catastrophic
phenomenon in just a near future.

UF Umar
Isaac Abraham you are a Good Nigerian who
want the betterment of our fellow Nigerians.
I believe by the power of Almighty God this
Bombocricy Transkidnaping agenda killing raping
looting purchasing illegal arms and destroying
Nigerians by our religious/political leaders has
come to an end whether they like it or not, and
they will soon be destroys by their deed.

Ishaq Shehu
Hmm make sure contact d ryt pple, coz we 9ja
pple sai a hankali

Yakubu Usman
Then let us contact Nasiru El-rufai to cordinate
the donation.Other people and groups want to
donate,but we a central acct no.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by whizpet: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Will definitely donate for him, please the a/c no... If its going to be the person that take us to our promise land.. Why would I not? We are sick and tired of the PDPs since 1999 we need change in this country, let's have another taste of party at the presidential level!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by viczing(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
whizpet: Will definitely donate for him, please the a/c no... If its going to be the person that take us to our promise land.. Why would I not? We are sick and tired of the PDPs since 1999 we need change in this country, let's have another taste of party at the presidential level!

Story for the Gods
Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Same with me......Gen Muhammadu Buhari is the only politician i can support his aspiration financially

I will be more than willing to donate to his cause

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
soroptimist: Same with me......Gen Muhammadu Buhari is the only politician i can support his aspiration financially

I will be more than willing to donate to his cause

Sai Buhari
Wow, this is amiable
Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by lonelydora: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
So GMB is loved by many?
Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Some people are fools instead to use the money to help poor people that need help the want to waste the money on a loser like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Ediskcab(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Isn't it surprising that the ordinary nd common men on d street t willing to contribute financially to GMB's cause without anyform of inducement?
Can same be said of gej?
Re: Buhari Supporters Pledge To Contribute For His Presidential Ticket Fee (N27M) by Scrupulous419(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
��

(1) (Reply)

,, / Revealed!!! A New Election Campaign Method For 2015 / Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.