Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said! (557 Views)

BREAKING: Ex-education Minister, Aja-nwachukwu Is Dead / Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu / Share Your Body Odour Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said! by esantex(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said!
TV host, Model, Actor and former Big Brother Africa Winner is definitely not happy with some of his compatriots, who according to him ‘smell’
In the words of Uti, here’s what you must know about body smell, quite interesting I must say;
Yes, my fellow Nigerians. Quite a number of you smell. Be it body or mouth odour but it has become a threat to social existence in our society because some of you are so selfish and too wicked to bother about personal hygiene. Only money money money una de think? It’s not fair ooooo.
Come on people, do you know that the way you smell can even favour or be bad luck to you when you are trying to get employed?
I know of a model that was hot and when the designer asked her to try on the clothes, the minute she took her top off. The designer “change face” and said “you know what, I’ve changed my mind, your agency will get back”
And to the ‘bros’ out there, who think its ‘manly’ to have all the hair in Africa in their armpit, this one is for you, with love from Uti;
Brosiyeeeeeee. Shave your pits. Nigeria is too hot, plus no matter what you say, hairy armpits are unsightly.And invest in really strong antiperspirants. Abeg, for the sake of your friends and girlfriends.It’s quite embarrassing to tell you but trust me, if you have armpit hair in Nigeria you do smell after a while and people just don’t want to tell you.
Do you agree with him or do you think he was too harsh??
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said! by coolebux(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
He's into hairs, he knows better
Check out his beards and dreads
Even his armpits

This bro might be talking from experience, who knows grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Dishes Out Advise On Body Odour, See What He Said! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Oh well. There goes Uti again. embarassed

Wonder whose armpits he checked out that provoked him to put pen to paper.

(1) (Reply)

Thank GOD And Pray For Nigeria At 54 Years / Has Anyone Else Grabbed Vconnect Ram Wow-deal? / Relationship Btw Farting And Ur Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.