Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? (2471 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Ihedioha Allegedly Pays Secret Visit To Okorocha; Pleads For Soft Landing (pic) / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
profjustine458: The PDP has blocked all your senses that you
cannot reason logically
stop stalking me. A glance into my posts, u'll knw I dnt support PDP, and I'm a card-carrier APC member, but I dnt support blindly!

For example,
1. I knw APC won't win ondo state. Mimiko delivered, and yorubas dnt vote for party!

2. Fayemi will loose ekiti. He was more clueless than Jonathan.

3. Aregbesola will win Osun, it's a fact. He delivered.

Now, write down these forecasts:

1. Amosun will retain Ogun
2. Ajumobi will loose oyo state to akala
3. APC will have to rig to retain lagos.
4. Jonathan won't have any significant votes in the SW.

The truth is, my SW people dnt vote party, we vote for anything that's progress. That's the difference btw u and I...

I can't support anybody blindly, mba!

1 Like

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
abagoro:

That is why I insist Okorocha is by far the best Governor. Nobody comes close. Apart from free education which when calculated consumes a large chunk from State's allocation, he is constructing so many roads at the same time and bringing innovations to governance like never before. The people on ground in Imo State are ready to fight to death to retain him in 2015 while some paid puppets are busy lying and showing fake pictures as well as sharing false information because they believe what Okorocha has done is a miracle.

As for that "unintelligent" original poster, he should divide 3billion by 305 and realize that more of State's allocation is needed to complete the 305 schools. Owerri city school alone should gulp more than 500million, what about the other 304?

Buy what's Imo state doing with 305 new schools? Is it a new state? Why not refurbish old ones

2 Likes

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by abagoro(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Longeria: Crap as usual, where did the OP go wrong? Did he manufacture the story? Was there no link? The news is how he fooled Imolites that the so called precast school blocks you're boasting of is actually a federal government UBE Projects, which indicated the high level criminality under the watchful eye of Okorocha.
To bad.

The OP is wrong because he is a dull mofo who expects 3billion to build 305 schools. How much were each of the schools awarded? Can he estimate the cost of Owerri city school?
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
abagoro:

That is why I insist Okorocha is by far the best Governor. Nobody comes close. Apart from free education which when calculated consumes a large chunk from State's allocation, he is constructing so many roads at the same time and bringing innovations to governance like never before. The people on ground in Imo State are ready to fight to death to retain him in 2015 while some paid puppets are busy lying and showing fake pictures as well as sharing false information because they believe what Okorocha has done is a miracle.

As for that "unintelligent" original poster, he should divide 3billion by 305 and realize that more of State's allocation is needed to complete the 305 schools. Owerri city school alone should gulp more than 500million, what about the other 304?
Intelligent "MUGU", this your OUT OF POINT is unnecessary. Please go to the source and eat the "NKWOBI". Okorocha sold/leased Adapalm for over 3 billion naira. He used his mouth, on several occasions to promise Imolites that he use the money to build school in every electoral wards in the state. When such schools started to sprout out in some parts of the state, especially in Owerri, our capital city, I, along with other Imo citizens was happy. During last GOOD GOVERNANCE TOUR, by Labaran Maku and others, the projects was inspected along with other federal government projects. After then, Okorocha continued to boast with the schools as part of his achievements to the surprise and anger of the Presidency, the original owner of the project. Today, it has been marked with UBE inscriptions without any statement contrary state from Imo State Government despite pressure from Imolites. The question now is, WHERE ARE THE SCHOOLS OKOROCHA BUILT WITH 3 BILLION NAIRA HE GOT FROM THE SALE OF ADAPALM.

3 Likes

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by abagoro(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Intelligent "MUGU", this your OUT OF POINT is unnecessary. Please go to the source and eat the "NKWOBI". Okorocha sold/leased Adapalm for over 3 billion naira. He used his mouth, on several occasions to promise Imolites that he use the money to build school in every electoral wards in the state. When such schools started to sprout out in some parts of the state, especially in Owerri, our capital city, I, along with other Imo citizens was happy. During last GOOD GOVERNANCE TOUR, by Labaran Maku and others, the projects was inspected along with other federal government projects. After then, Okorocha continued to boast with the schools as part of his achievements to the surprise and anger of the Presidency, the original owner of the project. Today, it has been marked with UBE inscriptions without any statement contrary state from Imo State Government despite pressure from Imolites. The question now is, WHERE ARE THE SCHOOLS OKOROCHA BUILT WITH 3 BILLION NAIRA HE GOT FROM THE SALE OF ADAPALM.

You remain the "MUGUN" here. Each of those schools should cost between 20 to 30 million and when you multiply that by 304, you'll get around 10billion. With Owerri city school at 500million, my estimate is that around 10.5billion is required for the schools. So we have over 7billion left to be sourced elsewhere. UBE contributes to every State and if Okorocha used UBE to add to State allocations to realize the 305, it is no crime. Only Imo State has achieved this feat outside super rich Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by abagoro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Buy what's Imo state doing with 305 new schools? Is it a new state? Why not refurbish old ones

All the 305 schools are new storey buildings in old schools. Some of the old buildings were rehabilitated while the condemned ones were left. There are over 1,500 public schools in Imo State and 305 is just a tip of the iceberg. So do not be surprised if there are still many bad schools yet to be rebuilt.

1 Like

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: stop stalking me. A glance into my posts, u'll knw I dnt support PDP, and I'm a card-carrier APC member, but I dnt support blindly!

For example,
1. I knw APC won't win ondo state. Mimiko delivered, and yorubas dnt vote for party!

2. Fayemi will loose ekiti. He was more clueless than Jonathan.

3. Aregbesola will win Osun, it's a fact. He delivered.

Now, write down these forecasts:

1. Amosun will retain Ogun
2. Ajumobi will loose oyo state to akala
3. APC will have to rig to retain lagos.
4. Jonathan won't have any significant votes in the SW.

The truth is, my SW people dnt vote party, we vote for anything that's progress. That's the difference btw u and I...

I can't support anybody blindly, mba!
God bless you for this, Supporters of Imo state APC in nairaland, led by berem and Abagworo / abagoro are passionately blind of the annihilation of Imo State by Okorocha. This man has borrowed more than we can pay in 30 years. The so called free education is being funded by a special deduction from Imo workers, so called new school are federal government projects. We're tired of this grand deception.
Okorocha has killed APC in Igboland.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
abagoro:

All the 305 schools are new storey buildings in old schools. Some of the old buildings were rehabilitated while the condemned ones were left. There are over 1,500 public schools in Imo State and 305 is just a tip of the iceberg. So do not be surprised if there are still many bad schools yet to be rebuilt.

thanks and happy birthday
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Longeria(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
abagoro:

The OP is wrong because he is a dull mofo who expects 3billion to build 305 schools. How much were each of the schools awarded? Can he estimate the cost of Owerri city school?
Apart from Owerri, list other places he has built such schools, last I checked, Imo State has 27 local governments, out of which owerri only boast of 1 or 2 local governments.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Abagworo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
thanks and happy birthday

You're welcome.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Longeria: Apart from Owerri, list other places he has built such schools, last I checked, Imo State has 27 local governments, out of which owerri only boast of 1 or 2 local governments.
My brother, see the Okorocha’s pre-cast school building outside owerri city.

https://www.nairaland.com/1921479/photo-news-one-newly-refurbished

1 Like

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abagworo:
Who released you?
Anyway, go and sin no more.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Plshavmercyamen: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Longeria: It's unfortunate that you decided to act blind, is there no source in this thread?
Go there you will see the photo of the Okorocha’s school with UBE inscriptions. Udo diri gi.
Nwanne, was at the site of one day before yesterday 29-09-2014 but didn't see any UBEC stamp. Maybe those stamping the buildings haven't gotten there yet? Udo diri gi
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by abagoro(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Longeria: Apart from Owerri, list other places he has built such schools, last I checked, Imo State has 27 local governments, out of which owerri only boast of 1 or 2 local governments.

I don't need to list them and keep recycling pictures. All the electoral wards in Imo State have one of such schools and they are 305. More than 200 are already completed. I'm tired of recycling these pictures.

1 Like

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Plshavmercyamen: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Onyegecha:

You are the one that is not on ground. It's either you are a paid agent or one of the hypnotized Imolites who have been charmed by the man's sweet talks into believing without seeing anything on ground. We now know better and Rochas is history in Imo politics.
Nwanne, trust me, I wouldn't be supporting Rochas whole heartedly if I haven't seen what the man is doing in comparison with what "was" on ground. And the relentless efforts of some "big vultures" within and outside my state to undermine these efforts thereby throwing us back to Egypt. If you know the worst "public" critic(politician) of Okorocha in Imo state today, just take him in confidence(one on one and in secret) and ask him why he/she opposes the govt of Rochas and you wil only laugh your self to stupor but wil be extra ordinarily energised to work in any way and selflessly to the return of Rochas if not for anything, but for the love of our state. But, if you think or feel other wise, pls, i urge u to campaign for any candidate that u think wil do better than Rochas and not cos of what u stand to gain personally from his govt directly or indirectly While I and others do same. After all, it is/wil be for the best of Imo and Imolites at the end of the day. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Plshavmercyamen: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aegon: They will come back to see the UBEC stamps on all the 'free education projects' and please provide the pix to substantiate your claim to the contrary.

Mind you the the real voters are the people living in IMO right now.
Lol. Nwanne, that's what you think. But, may i remind you that, Imolites(mostly the elderly) residing in Abia, Anambra and Rivers prefer voting in Imo state other than their states of residence and they have a way of swaying votes for pple they deem to be performing or have performed. If in doubt, watch and see your clans men/women return for the forth coming revalidation of voters register and If you don't also know, most Imolites at the grassroot(from my own field work) are in love with Okorocha and ever determined to return him. And as regards the UBEC stamp, maybe the stampers haven't gotten to the one i visited 2days back. Udo diri gi
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Plshavmercyamen: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
clem305D: ala dilikwalu gi...mumu. People like you sleep while your home is on fire.
Nwanne, you stand Ignored till you learn how to be civil and chat responsibly. Real Imolites are not known for offline touting let alone online. Udo diri gi
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
abagoro:

You remain the "MUGUN" here. Each of those schools should cost between 20 to 30 million and when you multiply that by 304, you'll get around 10billion. With Owerri city school at 500million, my estimate is that around 10.5billion is required for the schools. So we have over 7billion left to be sourced elsewhere. UBE contributes to every State and if Okorocha used UBE to add to State allocations to realize the 305, it is no crime. Only Imo State has achieved this feat outside super rich Rivers State.

Oga,you have no shame and this is very pathetic!
I, Odenigbo will never descend this low.
You come here boasting everyday that Okorocha built over 300 schools across Imo and because nobody can verify it we chose to keep quiet. Now,the truth has revealed UBE built those schools and you are still here drooling like a nasty old man. Tufia!
You have no pride in you....Cultureless Ikwerre man!

3 Likes

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by clem305D(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Real Imolites dont let themselves be deceived by touts parading as saints...keep your udo to yourself
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, you stand Ignored till you learn how to be civil and chat responsibly. Real Imolites are not known for offline touting let alone online. Udo diri gi
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Oga,you have no shame and this is very pathetic!
I, Odenigbo will never descend this low.
You come here boasting everyday that Okorocha built over 300 schools across Imo and because nobody can verify it we chose to keep quiet. Now,the truth has revealed UBE built those schools and you are still here drooling like a nasty old man. Tufia!
You have no pride in you....Cultureless Ikwerre man!

I'm tired of that guy, he enjoys placing truth upside down.
So unfortunate.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Longeria(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, was at the site of one day before yesterday 29-09-2014 but didn't see any UBEC stamp. Maybe those stamping the buildings haven't gotten there yet? Udo diri gi
Please don't allow yourself to be deceived by a professional IMAGE DRY CLEANER like Abagworo.

SEE BELOW FOR EVIDENCE.

Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Kirinwa: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: This is not a matter of missing money, but a stolen money. How can a governor take credit for federal government projects just to cover his loot.
What a progressive looting.
grin
grin grin
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Imo2015: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
this rochas is a complete bad news to my state.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by PhockPhockMan: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Imo2015: this rochas is a complete bad news to my state.
You're not wrong.
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by Plshavmercyamen: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Longeria: Please don't allow yourself to be deceived by a professional IMAGE DRY CLEANER like Abagworo.

SEE BELOW FOR EVIDENCE.
Nwanne, pls, nobody is deceiving me. I'm on ground as well and If u take out time to go through my chats, u wil notice that i rarely generalise. Udo diri gi
Re: IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? by JEITO: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
I may not know where the others are, but I know atleast #27million of that sum is heading to the janja.weed HQ

But I believe the remaining will be going into oiling the wheels of governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide In Sudan (your Black Brethren Are Being Hunted And Slaughtered!!!) / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos / What Singular Reason Do You Think Is Responsible For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.