Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa (14570 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan / What "OP" Stands For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by nnamdizen(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Freedom of the mind is the greatest indipendence anybody can ever have... Say no to the mind captivity called RELIGION(say yes to christ), say no the dirty game called POLITICS(say yes to democracy), say no to individualism, self centerdness, marginalisation and currupt practices in NIGERIA, then we can have an indipendence day worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
you guys are not independent, you still import toothpick.. grin grin
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by Amosiye: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Long nonsense speech.....

I can't waste my precious time glancing not to even talk of skimming..

Useless country
Useless leader

God help nigerians from the hands of corrupt leader.

Nigeria. Promising that he go better since 1965...

Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by Amosiye: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Truly

Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by DobleO7: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
kingthreat: Great man Tafawa Balewa, one of the best brands of leaders Nigeria ever had. As for that overzealous lunatic Nzeogwu who killed this man and several others for a selfish cause and instigated the Nigerian Civil War, may your soul never know peace.

Nzeogu did not kill this man
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by DobleO7: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Amosiye: Long nonsense speech.....

I can't waste my precious time glancing not to even talk of skimming..

Useless country
Useless leader

God help nigerians from the hands of corrupt leader.

Nigeria. Promising that he go better since 1965...

Very silly
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by NCMD(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
RECUITMENT! RECUITMENT!! RECUITMENT!!!

Massive recuitment currently availiable in the Nigera Custom Marketing Department ,we are expected to recuit Maximum number of 40,000 staffs approximately,interested applicants should please send Cv,s to the nigeria custom marketing head officier on onaiwuchristian@gmail.com, or call 08164016561 Staffs are entitle to accomodation and welfare allowances.

Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by franugo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
I agree dt We are standing on a firm foundation, but it's as if the builders have abandoned the project....p.s- i didn't read d excerpt, 2 fucking long.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
DobleO7:

Nzeogu did not kill this man

Proof or don't counter my statements
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by sexzskil(f): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dominiquez: The allegiance he pledged to Queen,gave the Western World the gut to come to our land and has been exploring our resources like no man's business. Shell comes to mind.
I WAS SCRUTINIZING THIS POST, HOPING TO FIND AN ATOM OF WISDOM OR INTELLIGENCE, THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT SCREAMING AT MY FACE WAS SHEER IMB.ECI.LITY! DIMWIT!
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by sexzskil(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
I STILL MAINTAINED THAT WE CHASED D WHITES MASTERS, WHO RULED OVER AFRICANS, SO SO SOON ALL IN THE GUISE OF ONE USELESS INDEPENDENCE ALL WHAT WE COULD EVER BOAST OF THEN WERE THE DOINGS OF THE WEST.

MAY AMERICA RULE THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY!! AMEN!!!
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by natureblack(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: I STILL MAINTAINED THAT WE CHASED D WHITES MASTERS, WHO RULED OVER AFRICANS, SO SO SOON ALL IN THE GUISE OF ONE USELESS INDEPENDENCE ALL WHAT WE COULD EVER BOAST OF THEN WERE THE DOINGS OF THE WEST.

MAY AMERICA RULE THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY!! AMEN!!!
what's with you and the Americans.The iteration is already a spam to Nairaland. You posses a mind not actually twisted,but sprained.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
natureblack: what's with you and the Americans.The iteration is already a spam to Nairaland. You posses a mind not actually twisted,but sprained.

It's actually a troll. Designed to make Nigerians hate Americans, by being obnoxious.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by debrihachi(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
0merta:

...and have you received a credit alert for making front page?

You no know say you don old, abi?
....n have u received credits for quoting me?

U nor know sae u Don old, u nor fit c something throway dah ur ugly face abi?
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by natureblack(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

It's actually a troll. Designed to make Nigerians hate Americans, by being obnoxious.
if she wants to be odious,first she has to know about America.The b*tch knows no sh*t about America .

I never liked her approach,em patiently waiting for her departure.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
natureblack: if she wants to be odious,first she has to know about America.The b*tch knows no sh*t about America .

I never liked her approach,em patiently waiting for her departure.

I'm just guessing at his or her intentions. It might even be a racist non African *shrug*

Just skip over its posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle / Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.