Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40321 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Chubhie: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

I can't believe you posted this, is Donald the whole of America?
You and I know tis not plausible. Donald cuts across as a chief comedian so tis all taken in lighter note. No worries milady.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
amanikondo:
Talk without brain.
you mustn't talk with brain at all times. It's okay to make jokes lest you die young from taking life swriusky grin.

I've posted enough comments on this site to prove that i'm not a brainless oaf, now you learn to laugh at some posts and move on rather than make yourself look like a grump
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2014
dalhjana:
so what do you have to say about the zmapp drug?
What about it?... Wasn't the drug tested on a Nigerian doctor whom later survived?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by buoye1(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
U wont understand me!i dont want any1 to suffer both white and black bt my point is some white fools stil go about abusing blacks with words like...."go back to africa and die of ebola"its unfair and annoying!
khiaa:

Stop talking like the US only have white people, there are many of your brothers here, do you want them to suffer too?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
buoye1: U wont understand me!i dont want any1 to suffer both white and black bt my point is some white fools stil go about abusing blacks with words like...."go back to africa and die of ebola"its unfair and annoying!

If you are not in America how could they have said that to you?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

Which God do you/they worship? It can't be the God of Abraham with all this poison being spewed on this thread.
yeahh God of Abraham isaac and Jacob. please I can speak for I and my house. don't know about others.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by buoye1(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

If you are not in America how could they have said that to you?
if im nt there,i av brother and relatives there!so i knw what im saying
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Deepfreezer: yeahh God of Abraham isaac and Jacob. please I can speak for I and my house. don't know about others.

If they were really christians(not as in talk) but in deeds, it would show in their hearts and words. The only thing that shows through their hearts and words is hatred. These people aren't children of the God of Abraham, put the pretenders the bible speaks of, there is nothing loving about them. No compassion at all, they are an embarrassment to true christians.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
buoye1: if im nt there,i av brother and relatives there!so i knw what im saying

No you don't know what you are saying. You only know what someone else is telling you. Unless you hear with your own ears or see with your own eyes you have to leave room for doubt. I can't tell you how many people who have came on this forum with their lies and exaggerations. For example Dasparrow came on this very thread and lied and said Black Americans hate Continental Africans (lie/exaggeration) when he should have said some AA that HE met didn't like HIM. With the nasty attitude he displays I can hardly blame them.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by PapiWata: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:
No you don't know what you are saying. You only know what someone else is telling you.

The above sentence explains in one fell swoop why Africa will forever lag behind the rest of the word, in all indexes of advancement.

90% Nigerians, both illiterate AND "educated" believe the following ridiculous absurdities to be true, BECAUSE "SOMEONE" TOLD THEM SO.

1. Human beings can change physical form into any number of animals and birds, just by uttering a few magic words.

2. Human heads, harvested from kidnap victims, can be "processed" by Juju witch-doctors, so that the heads spew free cash on demand like defective ATM machines.

3. It is possible for a person to fly through the air on the power of magic incantations ALONE, to visit distant locations WITHOUT boarding any form of aircraft

4. Wearing a seat-belt INVITES car crashes, whereas wearing NO seat-belt, then simply praying and making sacrifices to any number of deities, will enable believers to survive ALL accidents, by simply tele-porting like the Star Trek crew in that old TV show, to re-materialize in a safe location right at the instant of impact.

5. A witch doctor residing in a mud hut can, FOR A FAT CASH FEE, create and activate magic spells for the purpose of conjuring money out of nothing, and without the need to engage in any form of effort or employment.

6. An impoverished Juju witch doctor can place a curse, FOR A FAT FEE, that will be effective against any target that resides many time-zones away from Africa

7. Great riches will be reserved in "heaven" for ONLY those who impoverish themselves during the here-and-now, by giving most of their paychecks to fast-talking miracle pastors of "Prophet" Jaguda's ilk,

Chronic, mind-dulling superstition, inter-tribal loathing and blind religious fanaticism will prevent Nigeria, and much of Africa, from recording ANY meaningful development over the course of at least the next 200 years.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by buoye1(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

No you don't know what you are saying. You only know what someone else is telling you. Unless you hear with your own ears or see with your own eyes you have to leave room for doubt. I can't tell you how many people who have came on this forum with their lies and exaggerations. For example Disparrow came on this very thread and lied and said Black Americans don't like Continental Africans (exaggeration) when he should have said some AA that HE met didn't like HIM. With the nasty attitude he displays I can hardly blame them.
So what do you want me to say/do?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
buoye1: So what do you want me to say/do?

I want you to know for sure before spreading your gossip of what someone else told you a continent away without any proof, because some people believe everything they read on the internet.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2014
PapiWata:

The above sentence explains in one fell swoop why Africa will forever lag behind the rest of the word, in all indexes of advancement.

90% Nigerians, both illiterate AND "educated" believe the following ridiculous absurdities to be true, BECAUSE "SOMEONE" TOLD THEM SO.

1. Human beings can change physical form into any number of animals and birds, just by uttering a few magic words.

2. Human heads, harvested from kidnap victims, can be "processed" by Juju witch-doctors, so that the heads spew free cash on demand like defective ATM machines.

3. It is possible for a person to fly through the air on the power of magic incantations ALONE, to visit distant locations WITHOUT boarding any form of aircraft

4. Wearing a seat-belt INVITES car crashes, whereas wearing NO seat-belt, then simply praying and making sacrifices to any number of deities, will enable believers to survive ALL accidents, by simply tele-porting like the Star Trek crew in that old TV show, to re-materialize in a safe location right at the instant of impact.

5. A witch doctor residing in a mud hut can, FOR A FAT CASH FEE, create and activate magic spells for the purpose of conjuring money out of nothing, and without the need to engage in any form of effort or employment.

6. An impoverished Juju witch doctor can place a curse, FOR A FAT FEE, that will be effective against any target that resides many time-zones away from Africa

7. Great riches will be reserved in "heaven" for ONLY those who impoverish themselves during the here-and-now, by giving most of their paychecks to fast-talking miracle pastors of "Prophet" Jaguda's ilk,

Chronic, mind-dulling superstition, inter-tribal loathing and blind religious fanaticism will prevent Nigeria, and much of Africa, from recording ANY meaningful development over the course of at least the next 200 years.

LMAO Now this is comedy. grin grin grin Lord I hope they don't really believe this. They can't be that gullible.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by dalhjana: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2014
ceejayluv:
What about it?... Wasn't the drug tested on a Nigerian doctor whom later survived?
hey bro..use this link. I hope you believe what I said earlier:-)
https://www.nairaland.com/1929641/us-sends-medical-experts-study
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by buoye1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

I want you to know for sure before spreading your gossip of what someone else told you a continent away without any proof, because some people believe everything they read on the internet.
Gossip?well I won't drag issues wid u....if you don't take mine,I ll take yours!thank U
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
dalhjana:
hey bro..use this link. I hope you believe what I said earlier:-)
https://www.nairaland.com/1929641/us-sends-medical-experts-study
That doesn't negate my stand... They helped us with guidelines and basic infrastructure on isolation and containment. now we're a quintessential case study on successful containment (likewise Senegal)...

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by amanikondo: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: you mustn't talk with brain at all times. It's okay to make jokes lest you die young from taking life swriusky grin.

I've posted enough comments on this site to prove that i'm not a brainless oaf, now you learn to laugh at some posts and move on rather than make yourself look like a grump

If you are not brainless why make such comment?
Your comment shows you are one dunce feeding bottle baby.

I do not laugh at stupidity from folks that talk without brain like you. May Ebola strike all your family members. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
amanikondo:

If you are not brainless why make such comment?
Your comment shows you are one dunce feeding bottle baby.

I do not laugh at stupidity from folks that talk without brain like you. May Ebola strike all your family members. How about that?
I won't reduce myself to your level, you just ended up sounding like the brainless one here. You shouldn't mention people's family in petty matters, it's childish. If I curse you out, you'll turn suicidal. Have a nice day
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by safarigirl(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
PapiWata:

if Europeans beleive someone died and ressurected after 3 days, pray tell what is so ridiculous about the first 3 points? Faith is strong, don't insult it just because you don't understand it
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by amanikondo: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: I won't reduce myself to your level, you just ended up sounding like the brainless one here. You shouldn't mention people's family in petty matters, it's childish. If I curse you out, you'll turn suicidal. Have a nice day

I touched a nerve. I mentioned your family because they did not raise you well. If you were raised well, you would not wish bad for others. May Ebola strike that your Family once again.

In terms of curse, my own get bluetooth. Bi ekun bi ekun lo se egbere, bi ofo bi ofo lon she aparo (So be it for you). Jobless bastard.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by dalhjana: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
ceejayluv:
That doesn't negate my stand... They helped us with guidelines and basic infrastructure on isolation and containment. now we're a quintessential case study on successful containment (likewise Senegal)...
why can't you accept the simple truth?.we were perfect containing the virus, so they came for case study which also means learning and understanding all steps and measures we used.
#wadelse?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MrTeymee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
ebdib:

Troll.
If you truly want to ignore someone you won't tell the person.

Now go fvck yourself
E-diot
Are you done?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
I just read the full report in edition.CNN.com on how a Liberian carried ebola to the United State. If United State still open their airport to any of the seriously infected country, to be honest that's not advisable. Same way Patrick carry this viral and deadly disease to Nigeria that's how one man named Thomas Eric Duncan took it to the US and he has had contact with people who are being monitored right now. Please our airport and border authorities should please be very vigilant. God save us all

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/01/health/ebola-us/index.html?c=&page=1
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

If they were really christians(not as in talk) but in deeds, it would show in their hearts and words. The only thing that shows through their hearts and words is hatred. These people aren't children of the God of Abraham, put the pretenders the bible speaks of, there is nothing loving about them. No compassion at all, they are an embarrassment to true christians.
you speak the truth my dear.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2014
dalhjana:

why can't you accept the simple truth?.we were perfect containing the virus, so they came for case study which also means learning and understanding all steps and measures we used.
#wadelse?

If Nigeria was perfect there would have been zero lives lost.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2019
This animation has navigated right into my heart. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.