Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless (964 Views)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / The Real Reason Most Nigerian Graduates Are jobless / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Jobless And What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
why the deception?

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: why the deception?
u must be a mancity fan cuz Roma draw you for home kum make you dey misbehave like this ba ?
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: u must be a mancity fan cuz Roma draw you for home kum make you dey misbehave like this ba ?
what Is man city,sorry I'm not a football fan,I prefer news and cartoons to football.people that knows me can testify.like I watch Nickelodeon than that super sport.team boondocks,kungfu panda (awesome) LOL
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: what Is man city,sorry I'm not a football fan,I prefer news and cartoons to football.people that knows me can testify.like I watch Nickelodeon than that super sport.team boondocks,kungfu panda (awesome) LOL
U no well ... U dey watch cartoon @ your age and you are tagging elderly people Jobless for waking Up early and dressing Up to work !

Oya tell me : is it mummy or daddy that lieing about their job ?
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: U no well ... U dey watch cartoon @ your age and you are tagging elderly people Jobless for waking Up early and dressing Up to work !

Oya tell me : is it mummy or daddy that lieing about their job ?
go to newspaper stand,Lagos streets you see them walking up and down some sitting at recharge card stand,some going to the bank to charge and watch CNN,guy them plenty Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: go to newspaper stand,Lagos streets you see them walking up and down some sitting at recharge card stand,some going to the bank to charge and watch CNN,guy them plenty Abeg.
Chaiiii !! ehn ehn , na so.... ?

But how me go kno na , na person like you go kno ..... U sef no dey follow dey dia abi how u go fit put that statistics to 90% implying that only 10% is that of those who actually engaged in active duty that wake up earlier and get dressed for Job !
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: Chaiiii !! ehn ehn , na so.... ?

But how me go kno na , na person like you go kno ..... U sef no dey follow dey dia abi how u go fit put that statistics to 90% implying that only 10% is that of those who actually engaged in active duty that wake up earlier and get dressed for Job !
that's the truth,one day I was going to the bank I saw alot of people arguing at a newspaper stand,many walking on the streets,some in the banks like I said just to get ac,at the end of the month nothing to show for it.why is everyone in Nigeria pdp.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: that's the truth,one day I was going to the bank I saw alot of people arguing at a newspaper stand,many walking on the streets,some in the banks like I said just to get ac,at the end of the month nothing to show for it.why is everyone in Nigeria pdp.
grin ... Many just walked into the bank to get AC , wow, wow ..... Dude , you are pathetically serious about this for real .... We have Jobless dudes in multitude for real but the figure aint 90% of early risers .... Where do you wanna place the figure of bankers and private school teachers as well as other private institutions that has zero tolerance for lateness .... The workday begin by 7am and for some folks it dawns by 9pm ....

Dude, as you sef carry shairman for waka about , hope you go waka reach Civil service prone environment and see how folks go dey emerge from office like bedbugs ..... Oya , wetin do PDP na , is it in cartoon ?
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: grin ... Many just walked into the bank to get AC , wow, wow ..... Dude , you are pathetically serious about this for real .... We have Jobless dudes in multitude for real but the figure aint 90% of early risers .... Where do you wanna place the figure of bankers and private school teachers as well as other private institutions that has zero tolerance for lateness .... The workday begin by 7am and for some folks it dawns by 9pm ....

Dude, as you sef carry shairman for waka about , hope you go waka reach Civil service prone environment and see how folks go dey emerge from office like bedbugs ..... Oya , wetin do PDP na , is it in cartoon ?
guy talk for your self.pdp means people deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: guy talk for your self.pdp means people deceiving people.
Na lie you dey lie joor, 90% of early risers in your environment are jobless and your pre-occupation is watching Cartoon grin ..... Now tell me how you aint even as Jobless as Folks around you .... !!

Are you guys in Nigeria ?
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by ericessien24: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: Na lie you dey lie joor, 90% of early risers in your environment are jobless and your pre-occupation is watching Cartoon grin ..... Now tell me how you aint even as Jobless as Folks around you .... !!

Are you guys in Nigeria ?
Abi oh,very jobless.no mind me joor
Re: 90% Of People That Wake Up Early And Dress Up For Work Are Jobless by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
ericessien24: Abi oh,very jobless.no mind me joor
ehn ehn .... Thread close !!

(1) (Reply)

Advice And Encouragement Needed On My Career. / Acquire Skills To Earn An Income - Build Your Own Jumia Or Konga - / People Keep Asking - What Is Residual Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.