Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25820 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kekakuz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
omg
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
what of we likers?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love her. I know almost all her songs.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by gratiaeo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
I received a message from
MTN this afternoon saying
"Know interesting facts about
your country. text NIG to
32050...100 naira per day"
...And as a good citizen of
Nigeria. I decided to know
more facts about my dear
country....
I subscribed and immediately
they deducted 100 Naira from
my account, and the first fact I
received was...
*"Do you know that Nigeria
national flag has two colors
which are green and white?"
Secondly they sent. "do you
know that the first letter of
Nigeria is N?"
Thirdly was. "do you know
that river niger is in Nigeria"
Have been crying since..
What do think might be the
next fact?

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Huh?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by mrofficial(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
preshuzpearl: wow. great reviews here. where can I get the album? is it downloadable?

Yes. I actually downloaded it.

I tried to buy it on iTunes, what I saw was partial album and couldn't buy it so I searched Google and found the album. Dunno why the album is seen as partial album on iTunes. She might be losing sales.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ekenzify(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is simply simple, n @ d same time sophisticated. A very talented musician I must say. Love dis tracks " The one dat never comes " and " Dead Again "
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by anonimi: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
DankemzI: That Album puts me to bed, and i'll still wake with it............ Asa Rocks! In an environment that Tiwa Savage's kind of music is being appreciated i doubt if this new album will be as succesful as her previous Album in Nigeria

Great comment and nice signature cheesy
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is really lyrical and deep... Her music project her personality as an intelligent lady.. Can't wait for Asa and Nneka to do a song together.. They are both my favorite 9ja artist.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ndidibabe(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
gratiaeo: I received a message from
MTN this afternoon saying
"Know interesting facts about
your country. text NIG to
32050...100 naira per day"
...And as a good citizen of
Nigeria. I decided to know
more facts about my dear
country....
I subscribed and immediately
they deducted 100 Naira from
my account, and the first fact I
received was...
*"Do you know that Nigeria
national flag has two colors
which are green and white?"
Secondly they sent. "do you
know that the first letter of
Nigeria is N?"
Thirdly was. "do you know
that river niger is in Nigeria"
Have been crying since..
What do think might be the
next fact?
Lol. President Jona was a VP before he became a President.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by DMilanista: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
#TeamAsa. Dead Again, Eyo, Satan Be gone, Bed of stone, Moving on, Grateful, Society, How did love find me, Ife, Situation, The one that never comes, Sometimes I wonder, New year and Shine your Light. Great Album. My best tracks: Grateful, Moving on, New year...in fact all d tracks. God bless @Asa_official

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
SATAN BE GONE

This song displays or shows. musical exorcism at its finest.

The beats of the song Sounds Like WWE / SMACKOWN Intro song for JEFF HARDY at his last fight with THE UNDERTAKER.

I love the sounds of the thronging guitar riffs and echoes from a hollow way.

She really met a beat Producer. Asa is madttttttt.

I can't just wait to watch the Video

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by shinysmrt: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa Rocccckkkkkkssss!!!!
She has a knack for murderin songs wink
I so loooovvveeeee her!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by musicwriter(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is one of the few real Nigerian talent at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Lanrefreshkid: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
The album is wow!!!

The best artist in Naija as a whole..she always live to expectation.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ndidibabe(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrofficial:

Yes. I actually downloaded it.

I tried to buy it on iTunes, what I saw was partial album and couldn't buy it so I searched Google and found the album. Dunno why the album is seen as partial album on iTunes. She might be losing sales.
Pls help me with the link. I want to download.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
You mean Asa has has new album out?

Cant wait to be back home to grab two copies for 300 Naira.

That girl can never do wrong by me.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by 0merta(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is in a class of her own, no doubt!

Though a fan of rap and fuji music, Asa melts my heart any day, any time. She's too good to be "Nigerian", if you ask me!

With respect to the Nigerian music industry, her lyrical and poetical prowess is second to none. She defines music and undoubtedly, the best Nigeria can give to the world.

MAN, like STAN, I'm sure her biggest FAN. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ndidibabe(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lanrefreshkid: The album is wow!!!

The best artist in Naija as a whole..she always live to expectation.
I think Tuface is better.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kinkale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0D_jPcN7E

On a personal basis i feel asa‘s bed of stone is wow!! She killed it as expected. She remains my best shaa as far as contemporary music is concerned. The likes of eyo.. Grateful.. Society. Whats your opinion on the album?
who is Asa?.....oh you mean hawk?
Kinkale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0D_jPcN7E

On a personal basis i feel asa‘s bed of stone is wow!! She killed it as expected. She remains my best shaa as far as contemporary music is concerned. The likes of eyo.. Grateful.. Society. Whats your opinion on the album?
who is Asa?.....oh you mean hawk?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by 0merta(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
ndidibabe: I think Tuface is better.

What do you know about music?

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa's voice is highly sophisticated and damned too sweet. The best of best is still the best.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by herald9: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus: SATAN BE GONE

This song displays or shows. musical exorcism at its finest.

The beats of the song Sounds Like WWE / SMACKOWN Intro song for JEFF HARDY at his last fight with THE UNDERTAKER.

I love the sounds of the thronging guitar riffs and echoes from a hollow way.

She really met a beat Producer. Asa is madttttttt.

I can't just wait to watch the Video

you failed to give in-depth analysis of this other song compared to others....

Does it contradict your belief? wink
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Society

Asa is madt. O boy she showed shex a true. WARRI GIRL.

E no mean say we dei same society, oooo e no mean say we get same philosophy.

Her intermix with Yoruba is excellent. Hahahahahahaha.

She talked about the perennial dishonesty, avarice, and insincerity of the average politician, and she only does it so well. I love this jam! Plus Asa’s pidgin English sounds so good. Na jam!

Comot for my face - As a lol!!! She talks without accent.

I love you girl!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kayusbrown(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa's greatest! I'm a diehard fan. Checkout this thread for track by track analysis of Bed of Stone.
https://www.nairaland.com/1894476/asas-bed-stone-music-like
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:

you failed to give in-depth analysis of this other song compared to others....

Does it contradict your belief? wink

Yes it does contradict my belief but she murdered the song. Its brilliant
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Fourwinds: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is a great artiste. I'm always a fan. mature songs not all those noisy ones we hear these days
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
IFE (Yoruba meaning Love)

Ife is a song about when your love life seems to be getting too much attention and press, if you know what I mean. Asa’s combination of English verses and a yoruba chorus on this song is the dream team.

She makes me love the Yoruba Language.

The chorus of this song gives a never Ending Energy that can literally take you up Mount EVEREST and Back.

Asa makes music look too easy, but I’m not fooled. This is genius plus hardwork.

If Beyonce could understand a word of yoruba, this would be her favourite too, I’m sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by justi4jesu(f): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love Asha too.

Bibankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu: I love Asha too.

Bibankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kiss kiss

I love her pass you. Beside make you no talk that thing again you are female. Leave her to me the guy. 2 face dei dia..

Hi long time
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by saymalcolm(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lacomus: Asa, 2face,Brymo are the only Nigerian artist that I recommend for younger generation.

2face's Ascension was a great let down. Noisy, noisy album. If you want to get a headache, listen to the album.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by yuzedo: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
I NEVER go with hype, but with these reviews (and my darling Asa involved), I am extremely willing to make an exception.

It's a wonder I've delayed buying the album for this long. Finna cop that for the collection today.

God bless Asa, arguably the only truly talented female Nigerian artiste in a generation of booty-shaking mediocres.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.