Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) (30650 Views)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Join The Journey As 3 Nigerians Go Round The World On A Motor Bike / Two Nigeria- British Women Beaten And Flung In Hellhole Chinese Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Foolish talk........
dundee.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Abagworo(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2014
The ugliest and most polluted country in the world is India.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by delishpot: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2014
dinlin:

The Indian guy in 9ja has just spoken..Una see the kin english wen hin type? u still won study for hin yeye India? una no go study for UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, western european countries dem even ghana(u go enta plane get to accra frm lagos abi na)..una for enter syria and iraq go study..infact Afganistan go give you citizenship...mcheeeeww!

Bros easy on the guy nau! Him no do anything wrong. Wetin una dey fight for sef? Dem say the boys use racist words on the indians.una no read that part? To me o, any racist deserve better beating no nwa. Any man wey abuse any human being in a racist manner deserve better koboko. be him Nigerian, American, Indian, chineese or sudanese. As long as him na racist, and him verbally or physically abuse person based on color, gender or economic reasons he deserves some good blows.
But I beg, ,the indian guy that commented no do you anything. No be him beat ya brothers.na same as if you travel abroad and oyinbo people start to insult you based on wetin a nigerian do them before even if you made it clear you are not a bad person.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Litmus: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Beaten up by Indians!! Some folks have no shame!!

fine, you're outnumbered by the cowards but couldn't you brake one or two jaws? Or snap one or two of there twiglet limbs? If you're a Nigerian man beaten up by an Indian -I'm in cold sweat of shame at the thought - you should change sex, no two ways about it angry
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
they are not nigerians

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/assault-on-africans-police-yet-to-make-arrest/article6467983.ece/

every africans to them na nigeria sha na only God know y

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by buJu234: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
can someone who knows that he is really touched by this go and look 4 any f.c.u.kin indian baga living in naija and give him a dirty slap 4 me
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by bumitek02(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
4th world country like India,
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
PTUI! Indians are primitive people! This is one of the bad things that happens to people in third world countries. I hope Nigerians back home should learn on how to settle matters from a civilized perspective and not taking to barbarism like the Indians. Jeez! They are supposed to lodge the cause of the problem with the police than physically attacking them. angry angry angry angry

Indians are not so much different from Nigerians in their primitiveness!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by glowshine(f): 3:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Its high time we start taking human rights seriously in this country cuz if we start treating each other as human beings people outside(foreigners) will start taking us seriously. We don't value human lives in this country,so how do we expect others to value us?? At d end of the day(if this story was real),if no noise is made about this issue,it would be swept under the carpet as usual.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by glowshine(f): 3:27am On Oct 03, 2014
If we as nigerians don't treat ourselves better, how do we expect the world to treat us??

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by indianin9ja(m): 3:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Abagworo: The ugliest and most polluted country in the world is India.

You're wrong. It's either China or Pakistan!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by igbo2011(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Africa must gain a super power in order to gain power!! Then we can be respected in this world!!

For a people to be truly liberated, they must be independent: they must be powerful,
and powerful enough to deter or defeat any attempts, by anyone whatsoever, to impose on
them in any way. In other words, they must be truly sovereign; i.e. they must be able to act
independently, without outside interference. For Back Africa to be truly liberated, it must have
at least one superpower among its countries.

http://www.houseofknowledge.org.uk/site/documents/chinweizu/2010/Education%20for%20Liberation%20in%20Black%20Africa.pdf

So let us shift from swatting the flies of white power and focus on building the
countervailing Black African power that would negate this global white power. To create space
for a black superpower, we must organize and defeat and expel the Black Colonialists from the
countries of Black Africa, and take over the territories of ECOWAS and SADC and reconstruct
them politically, economically, culturally and militarily into 21st century superpowers of G-8 rank.

http://www.houseofknowledge.org.uk/new/doc/Requie_for_a_Revolution_Chinweizu_s_response_F_%20BPPA_5.pdf
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by whitecat1: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Nigerians are cowardss, and that's the reason it will continue to happen. Nigerians are beaten and killed in India all the time and all we see are threads like this. If Indians have been picked up in Nigeria and given the same treatment each time, or Airtel offices are set on fire we won't be seeing it happening over and over again but my people have decided to shut down only to wait for another beating or death.
prince3009: I call for a reprisal attack! Find any nearest Airtel Mast and sabotage it, go to their office and drag the beasts out and beat them to pulp while recording it before posting to youtube angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Litmus: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=17pt]Hindu Times[/size]

thanks for the link cyclops4real

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/assault-on-africans-police-yet-to-make-arrest/article6467983.ece/

Assault on Africans: police yet to make arrest
Oct 2, 2014 11:43 AM , By Shubhomoy Sikdar | 0 comments
Footage showing incident that enraged the crowd in C.P. is being awaited

The police are yet to make an arrest in connection with the assault on three African men by an enraged crowd at Rajiv Chowk metro station three days ago. The police have registered a case of rioting.

Videos that have surfaced on the Internet since the incident show that the men from [size=18pt]Burkina Faso and Gabon [/size]– Gunira, Ngapa and Yohan – were brutally assaulted at the police booth itself. Not only did the foreigners find themselves helpless against the sheer number and aggression of the violent mob, the police and other security personnel also did little to help them.

“Yes, some videos have been uploaded on various sites. We are waiting for some more footage. Once this footage is made available, we will be able to pinpoint who the attackers are and take action against them,” said a senior police officer.

Some attackers were also heard using slogans such as “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” and “Vande Mataram” in these videos.

The officer added that they were probing what triggered the angry response from the crowd. Contrary to claims made by eyewitnesses that the assault was a reaction to the African men’s alleged misbehaviour with a woman, the police said that no one has come forward with a formal complaint so far or even confirmed the incident.

He said they were also checking if a video footage of inside the train was available as the alleged molestation is claimed to have taken place there.

The three African men study in private universities in the National Capital Region and live in Greater Noida.

You Africans should stop hiding your shame under Nigeria and stand up for yourselves
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
indianin9ja: Where are the NLers condemning the racism of these Nigerian students who started the confrontation??!

Where are the NLers condemning the racism of this thread?

This is 2014, we need to move beyond race, because we are all of the human race.

** From a very dark-skinned Indian living in Nigeria
We also cannot deny the racism in India. There is also prejudice against dark colour skin. Also no women's right too, too many rape, no punishment. We indian have to accept that we have big problem to solve.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
agabusta:

I only corrected the guy that stated that the Indian economy is not better than that of Nigeria. Population is not the issue here.

Infact, India is far ahead of Nigeria. We have so many Indians at my working place, my other colleagues detest them and are always quick to condemn India. But I always try to correct this negative disposition to India.

If we can reciprocate some feats achieved by India, our country will be far better.

As you said, I also would rather remain in my country than go to India.

But I admire the Indian success, and I am always quick to point that to other Nigerians.

Indian economy is not only big, but well diversified into manufacturing, medicine, agriculture, mining, etc.

India is far ahead in software engineering, medicine, technological development, telecoms and even space research.

India recently successfully sent an unmanned craft to the Mars (they are the third country in the world to achieve that feat. after US and Russia).

India manufactures its own advanced jet fighters, helicopters and other military gadgets in the world and is ranked the 5th strongest Nation in the world.

I am not in any way justifying the barbaric acts of those insecured Indians, but just trying to put the record straight for some people here about India.
you have spoke very well and with plenty fact and also truth.
I also hope those gentlemen get justice. Actually delhi have a lot of problem. Women molestation is issue, among other. Govt and society in India have to solve that problem.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by nitrogen(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jarus: I have many Nigerian friends schooling in India o, including a Nairalander. Hope no be dem sha.
Egbon o, its been a while. Hope you are good. Happy Eid-el-kabir in advance!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by indianin9ja(m): 12:38am On Oct 04, 2014
SinghInLagos:
We also cannot deny the racism in India. There is also prejudice against dark colour skin. Also no women's right too, too many rape, no punishment. We indian have to accept that we have big problem to solve.

India is the most multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-ethnic, and multi-religious country on Earth. Such problems are to be expected. Let's not air our dirty laundry in front of foreigners in Nairaland.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2014
indianin9ja: india is the most multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-ethnic, and multi-religious country on Earth. Such problems are to be expected. Let's not air our dirty laundry in front of foreigners in Nairaland.
I think part of solving problem is to admit that you are having the problem. Racism is there in India. People are looking down African people. You may not want to say it but is true. I think we have to accept is a problem, ask for apology and then work in solving problem. I am proud of Bharat but I am not proud of this bad even. I will not hide this mistake of our people and work to fix it. African people treat us so nice, we should not forgot that .... ONE INDIA...... peace.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by indianin9ja(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2014
SinghInLagos: I think part of solving problem is to admit that you are having the problem. Racism is there in India. People are looking down African people. You may not want to say it but is true. I think we have to accept is a problem, ask for apology and then work in solving problem. I am proud of Bharat but I am not proud of this bad even. I will not hide this mistake of our people and work to fix it. African people treat us so nice, we should not forgot that .... ONE INDIA...... peace.

Indians do not categorically look down on African people. They look down on criminals, the poor, the uncivilised, the illiterate, the vulgar, BUT NOT the African people. This is a downright lie.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
indianin9ja:

Indians do not categorically look down on African people. They look down on criminals, the poor, the uncivilised, the illiterate, the vulgar, BUT NOT the African people. This is a downright lie.
you could be in denial.
So you think OK to look down on poor/illiterate? It make you a better person? This is the problem of some of my Indian peoples. They are too much prejudiced and racist. Is shame, we need fix this serious problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria / Scrap Plane Spotted At A Fuel-Station In Igando / Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.