Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] (47793 Views)

Google Shows Supports For Nigeria With Election Day Doodle [photo] / Google Celebrates Nigeria’s 54th Independence Anniversary With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by edi287: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Is Nigeria known for tourism for them to be showing tourism?

You better be praising God they did not decide to show a Naija youth on a PC sending scam messages about how his father is the founder of Nigeria and he just sold it for £54bn that he wants to transfer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Sagamite(m): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Obasanjo is right again:

He, however, said there was nothing worth celebrating about Nigeria’s 54th independence anniversary since the country remained “an invalid baby in incubator.”

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
boladez:
I am very unhappy that the world sees us like this. They are better things in Nigeria. These modes of transportation are not only shameful but not sustainable for the 21st century.

Hello...other third world countries use keke and okada as mode of transport. Dont expect Nigeria to be america over night...with time we will get there, it took america 100 yrs...besides in case if you dont know some african countries envy Nigeria...be proud of your country and contribute your quota to her continues development.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sagamite:
Obasanjo is right again:

He, however, said there was nothing worth celebrating about Nigeria’s 54th independence anniversary since the country remained “an invalid baby in incubator.”

other third world countries use keke and okada as mode of transport. Dont expect Nigeria to be america over night...with time we will get there, it took america 100 yrs...besides in case if you dont know some african countries envy Nigeria...be proud of your country and contribute your quota to her continues development.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
edi287:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

other third world countries use keke and okada as mode of transport. Dont expect Nigeria to be america over night...with time we will get there, it took america 100 yrs...besides in case if you dont know some african countries envy Nigeria...be proud of your country and contribute your quota to her continues development.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
mm, they tried. at least we got recognized wink but frankly, I don't want that to be the picture they used there to be in Google.com !!!!! Hellooooo! that's embarrassing! they could have used an art drawing of women/men dressed in the three major tribes of Nigeria attires! that's more presentable! in every celebration these white ppl do for us, they must be a negative part! angry I CNT shout abeg

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Amya:
How can people really not see through this! we are really ignorant. See people getting happy being mocked.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Other countries use keke and okada? So your mentality is to compare yourself with failure?

We should take 5000 years paapaa to learn how to do algebra. At least that is what it took America. Even though the manual and expertise is there to create the wheel, I should say "No", it must take the same time it took to invent it?

It took America 100 years, see where your country is at half-way point?

So because some shyt thinks our shyt smells more funky I should be proud?

Sorry mate, I have a mentality of only proud of being the best I can be, not comparing myself to failures and priding myself that the shyt on my head smells nicer.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by boladez(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Hello...other third world countries use keke and okada as mode of transport. Dont expect Nigeria to be america over night...with time we will get there, it took america 100 yrs...besides in case if you dont know some african countries envy Nigeria...be proud of your country and contribute your quota to her continues development.

Thanks but when you look at Malaysia, Singapore, Ghana, Cyprus, Gabon, Coted voire are these countries seen by the world so poorly?

I am not looking at the now but future!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Sagamite:

Other countries use keke and okada? So your mentality is to compare yourself with failure?

We should take 5000 years paapaa to learn how to do algebra. At least that is what it took America. Even though the manual and expertise is there to create the wheel, I should say "No", it must take the same time it took to invent it?

It took America 100 years, see where your country is at half-way point?

So because some shyt thinks our shyt smells more funky I should be proud?

Sorry mate, I have a mentality of only proud of being the best I can be, not comparing myself to failures and priding myself that the shyt on my head smells nicer.

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

#LOOFASIREHTAFRUOY <=read aloud from right to left...Arabian Style.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

#LOOFASIREHTAFRUOY <=read aloud from right to left...Arabian Style.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

This is the best you could come up with after weeks?

Can you see what the lack of a balanced diet has done to your brain?

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by InglishTeechar(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

This is the best you could come up with after weeks?

Can you see what the lack of a balanced diet has done to your brain?

S.O.S. just got a report that Doctors forgot a neddle in your brain...better hurry to the nearest hospital before it gets stuck there forever, oh sorry almost forgot your brain is disfunctional so you cant possibly find your way to the hospital...what a pity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS